Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pure Herbal Remedies
12-16-2016, 06:37 AM
I was wondering if you have anything about chest pain and knee pain its for my nephew he had a car accident.

Thus seek without seeking and in thy prayers speak without speaking so you shall find in shrouded things the wholesome treasure of shrouded Kings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2016, 07:33 AM
I will need more information regarding post accident vis-a-vis doctor's report and present state of the condition.
You may elect to share it here or PM.

Regards
12-16-2016, 09:10 AM
(12-16-2016 07:33 AM)ifa Wrote:  I will need more information regarding post accident vis-a-vis doctor's report and present state of the condition.
You may elect to share it here or PM.

Regards
He had a car accident with multiple injuries in legs (knees) and the chest area. Yesterday he had a surgery to remove some metal parts and went well but he is in pain in his chest since he came out and aspirins and painkillers doesn't help much. That's all the info I got because we live in different regions (18 hours trip) and we communicate via skype.

Thus seek without seeking and in thy prayers speak without speaking so you shall find in shrouded things the wholesome treasure of shrouded Kings.
12-16-2016, 09:17 AM
The best, simplest thing someone after major surgery can take is calendula tea. It has few drug counter indications and it mildly flushes the lymphs, is anti inflammatory, and promotes cell repair. It's not a miracle cure, and it won't help pain, but it is something that can be beneficial. Otherwise acupuncture once he's healed enough to walk.
12-16-2016, 02:21 PM
(12-16-2016 09:17 AM)JintheNinja Wrote:  The best, simplest thing someone after major surgery can take is calendula tea. It has few drug counter indications and it mildly flushes the lymphs, is anti inflammatory, and promotes cell repair. It's not a miracle cure, and it won't help pain, but it is something that can be beneficial. Otherwise acupuncture once he's healed enough to walk.

Thank you very much about your reply and advice its greatly appreciated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this a good herbal quick list??? CKARMA10 6 541 01-15-2017 03:40 AM
Last Post: Shaula
  Searching for a recipe to make an aphrodisiac herbal tea blend called Potion #9 burnspritely 6 232 12-09-2016 08:04 AM
Last Post: Elysium Mons