Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pure Yin: Black Aura of the Vampyre
09-14-2017, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 12:11 AM by smokevision.)
I v been using the middle pillar and related, the sun bath moon bath(visualization) and drawing from mother earth ,not sure if it is right way, though.
and a type soft Qigong similar to psychic ball,then turn it inside and outside body, i feel good after that.
I know yoga is more powerful, but my schedule and life circumstances too limited right now, i can't learn or do yoga...

So I think of seeking direct help to merge into /align with universe.
when i was searching information about Lilith, i found the dark medtiation(it is merging into the dark just like going home ),because dark is also the beginning of universe, it is our home.

i use to protect myself by a psychic white ball around me,
i constantly have to handle difficult/psychic vampires, and in earlier years i didnt know anything about such, my energy was taken by them freely and they also often came by universe, it caused me a lot of pain and disorder and made me weak ....when i finally realize i can protect by a white psychic ball, i used it very often, but it doesnt work......
now i use this dark meditation,when i m with them, i go into darkness and let the sea to consume both me and them, i find peace and strength from within.Pain disappeared.
If i can grow further from here, use the black aura to consume/eat their aura, make their energy mixed into mine, i will be stronger and i can conquer them....i dont really want to revenge , but if u want to win a battle u must learn how to do it. it is not revenge.

will see how i can mix my method with this pure yin /black aura , i hope to find a way to mix them.....Smiling
and yes i have residues too with me with the aura and whole system, and if i can mix them, i hope it becomes a new alchemical path .

There is an egytian goddess once said "There is no dark or light".
there r just energy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2017, 11:58 AM
You can't mix unclean energy with clean energy, you either have to cleanse the impurities, allow yourself to be filled with impurity, or transmute the impurity into another form of energy, but mixing them just doesn't work because, well, impure energy dirties pure energy...

The thing with consuming another persons aura, especially a psychic vampire (if that is really what you are dealing with), is you are taking on their impurities of emotions, mental chatter, and even ailments. To properly absorb or gather energy you have to purge the impurities and make room for different, external sources. Without conscious cleansing and transmutation you are just collecting dirt. It feels powerful at first but until you are able to clean the impure and synthetic energy you will be weighed down by external thoughts, feelings, and sensations that can lead you into difficult mental, emotional, and physical troubles.

Daily breathing, stretching, meditation and balanced diet with lots of water will help you tune into the finer aspects of energy work. All I'm saying is be careful so you do not attract harmful influences or overcharge your system from external and unclean sources.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
09-14-2017, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 12:44 PM by smokevision.)
Unlien,thank u ..

Because my family has a lot vampires, it seems i had a soul contract before i was born here, they r smiling people , kind and powerful in society, but they r vampires, tricky, cruel to handle, deep down i know the vampire living inside their souls just want me dead.....but they don't know this even themselves, its the vampires inside them ... how weird this design.

so, just like u said, the residues and the black aura within myself, i attract those people around too .....its getting better and better though, i m using different occult ways just learnt and working with spirits....
but still sometimes such as a work mate , or a man i date. i m very careful always and pick up the gentleman but it is strange everyone of them turns out to be martial arts man and has some psychic ability to do certain things, they didn't tell me at first.( i hope female to never date a martial arts man if yourself not martial arts woman), nevertheless u can't escape the fate.

"The thing with consuming another persons aura, especially a psychic vampire (if that is really what you are dealing with), is you are taking on their impurities of emotions, mental chatter, and even ailments. To properly absorb or gather energy you have to purge the impurities and make room for different, external sources. "
i will have to learn to consume and purge the impurities quickly and transmute quickly...
because those attacks happen fast and suddenly,
i need to find the way.
09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
(09-14-2017 12:40 PM)smokevision Wrote:  but they don't know this even themselves, its the vampires inside them ... how weird this design

Not really how this works. Maybe you're making assumptions and believing in them too easily?

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2017, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 12:55 PM by smokevision.)
(09-14-2017 12:43 PM)Shadow Wrote:  
(09-14-2017 12:40 PM)smokevision Wrote:  but they don't know this even themselves, its the vampires inside them ... how weird this design

Not really how this works. Maybe you're making assumptions and believing in them too easily?
I don't understand what u mean?
I just don't want to think or believe they r evil, because they treat each other very well and loyal to their friends and family, except me... it started from the beginning.

have u ever heard of "walk in"spirits?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vampyre 101 Why Reading is Important darangal 23 1,351 09-17-2017 09:39 AM
Last Post: Babel
  Giving away energy as a Vampyre ulvfdfgtmk 12 956 02-23-2017 11:31 PM
Last Post: ulvfdfgtmk
  Am I A Vampyre MidnightBreeze 21 2,857 08-18-2014 04:52 AM
Last Post: darangal
  Vampyre. Divine Light 6 1,713 03-17-2014 06:14 AM