Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Purification of an Object
10-29-2015, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 09:23 AM by Shadow.)
(10-28-2015 10:24 PM)RoseRed Wrote:  Where are you getting your information from? Because, no, it's not.

Whatever, dude. It's your thread. Have fun.

Over a decade of doing great amounts of research and experimentation. Not sure why you feel confident telling me I'm flat out wrong when you clearly don't seem to understand what an Aura is nor how it functions.

Aura: "the distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place."

The aura doesn't specifically surround the very outer layer of your energy. It's ALL energy generated by you, and contains ALL energy constructs of the Ethereal body. It surrounds you, but also surrounds everything within you which generates energy. Your aura doesn't just function as a circle surrounding another circle. That's not how the energy flows. It is the outer layer of the energy system, but it doesn't just cover you like a bubble. You can focus on the very outer layer for shielding purposes or what have you, sure. However, it surrounds everything within you which generates energy. That being said, it isn't just the outer most part; it permeates your energy body around every Chakra and Nadi in addition to the outer over-all layer.

I'm not sure why you guys are relying on some new age site which attempts to define 'Auras.' If you use a computer, there's wires and chips on the inside. Sure, the plastic around them gets hot. However, the wires and chips are producing heat and also getting hot. The Aura has a dual function. It acts both as the 'heat' (energy) being given off AND the plastic, but the plastic surrounds every little wire and chip independently as well as the sum of the whole. That's why cleansing your Aura helps the whole system over all. In other words, Shinichi was basically correct. Ya'll were simply focusing too heavily on some kind of perceived shape of some kind. That's all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Shadow, neither Rose nor I are relying on anything new age. We are both very Traditional, and we both have a fair amount of practical experience ourselves. You should also know from a previous thread that I have a great deal of knowledge and experience regarding Chakras and Nadis and such from my previous Yoga initiations, and so I very much know what I am talking about here. We're not disagreeing with you because of someone else's definition, this is a disagreement of experience and our traditional knowledge. You are, in so far as tradition goes, misunderstanding the functions of the aura by blending it together with inner energy. By your own dictionary definition, it is what "surrounds" and is "generated by" a thing, and this means that it is distinct from the thing and the more internal essence of the thing itself.

So, discussion on energetic anatomy.

Within the skin - that is, within the boundary of the flesh body - the Inner Energy is a relatively closed system. Not entirely, but it is distinctly "separate" from the outside, as surely as the surface of a flame is separate from the light and heat it radiates. Connected, but distinct. The nervous system, the meridians, the chakras (which are nerve clusters, and different from the organs), the organs, the inner energy "batteries" (Dantian centers), and other parts of the Energetic Anatomy all circulate in an Inner System. Both physically and metaphysically, with physical bioelectric currents and metaphysical "energy" circulating through this system. For various reasons, however, this energy does need to move in and out of the Inner system. Besides the processes of breathing, eating, drinking and toilet functions, this is why there are the hundreds of points on the body where the nerves are close to the surface, the points that most people now call Acupoints or Pressure Points. There are two main kinds of these, in classical Acupuncture literature. Yin points draw energy into the meridian and nervous system, and Yang points push energy out of the system. This energy circulates over the body, moving in and out constantly. This inner and outer circulation is a primary part of what creates the "aura," which serves many natural functions indeed.

The aura itself, then, is exactly what I said it is. It is the outer radiation (however many "layers" you want to divide this into) of whatever is going on within. It is Outer Energy (or perhaps, more specifically, Middle Energy - the middle ground and moat between your Inner System and External Energy proper). Heat and Light and Thought and Magnetism and everything else, radiating beyond the skin. It is the field of energy that surrounds the body, not necessarily in layers or in a specific shape per se, but simply as a general projection of energy in all directions (which can expand for miles, if you want it to, or be pulled within to make your "presence" vanish almost entirely). If you turn on a light bulb, the light and heat radiating from it does not have a specific shape, per se, either. It just radiates. The energy projected by the bulb is also distinctly different from the bulb itself, and this is what Rose and I are trying to help you understand. This isn't a new age thing, it's a Tradition thing. I doubt typical new agers are even close to understanding even a fraction of the auras true nature.

So, to back up what Rose tried to point out, cleansing the aura can have a mild effect on the whole system because the process of the cleansing leaks into the inner system, via the aura circulation through the Acupoints, and so a potent aura cleansing will make you "feel better" and such. But unless you are doing a cleansing that penetrates the inner system or doing a more complete working that takes into account the properties (generative and toxic) within the system, your cleansing will not reach those deep inner toxins that are the roots of what show up in the aura. Which means those deeper issues will leak out again, and no matter how much you clean the aura, you'll just always be cleaning up the mess without fixing its cause.

It is important to understand this when working with object cleansing especially, because while most objects do not have an energy system as complex as the human body, they do have the same Inner and Outer distinction. Cleansing the aura of an object will certainly have a temporary effect on it, but working on the outside, and working on the inside essence of what makes the outside, are two different things.

That's all indeed. Tounge

~:Shin:~

Find all posts by this user
10-29-2015, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 11:57 AM by Luciferslight.)
So what sort of cleansing would be done to cleanse the inner system of an object
10-29-2015, 10:59 PM
Shadow, I really don't know what you're going on about with all this talk about new age, circle around a circle, bubble, shape, crap thing.

Here we go again - I'm wrong and Shin's right. roflmao It's an inside joke.

Dude, you already stated what you think of my level of abilities and working knowledge when you thought I needed to be informed that excess energy can be released into the Earth. LOL Apparently, you still do. Now, why, after all this arrogance and ignorance being spouted as fact, would I even want to continue this conversation with you? You'll just have to forgive me for not taking your posts as seriously as I think you would like. LOL Last try before I just give up and leave you to your delusions.

Quote:Over a decade of doing great amounts of research and experimentation. Not sure why you feel confident telling me I'm flat out wrong when you clearly don't seem to understand what an Aura is nor how it functions.
Because you are. Time to compare brainpans, I guess. Yes, experience matters. I have just shy of 3 decades of almost daily work with stones and crystals.

Aura's - the misunderstanding is not on my end.

And why, oh why, do I feel so confident in my statements? Because you've clearly stated that you don't really know. (and I'm still waiting for you to list your slew of reasons)
Quote:- Rocks and metals don't seem to have sentient souls.

- There's not really enough energy in question to be useful, so going out of your way to convert and store it is a complete waste of time.

- Then, after using the elemental force of fire, you use its Yang properties to clear out the now burned up energetic trash you don't need. It only doesn't work if you don't do it correctly or thoroughly. Can it damage the Aura if you overdo it? Possibly, but this can once again be avoided if you're doing it correctly. Don't aim the energy at the object's aura, but rather those qualities/imprints within the aura.

- Sure, there's different ways to skin a cat. But if you're going to eat it, best not to puncture the bladder, right?

- As for that other bit, the Aura isn't just the outer most edges. It's actually the entire field of energy, inside and out.

- Now if you want to get more technical with a cleansing and go beyond just the Aura you'll want to also focus on the Chakras and Nadis, which are the organs and veins/arteries of the energy system. However, the Aura is pretty much the rest. (stones don't have chakras) (chakras aren't organs and blood vessels)

I'm not even going to waste the effort of picking apart your last post.
10-31-2015, 10:39 AM
Uuuh, this is going no where really. Basically we all pretty much agree, but the way I see the energy of the Aura as being shaped and to what extent it permeates the rest of the energy system is a little different. Not really sure how to describe it any better -_-

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
11-15-2015, 01:24 AM
(10-31-2015 10:39 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Uuuh, this is going no where really. Basically we all pretty much agree, but the way I see the energy of the Aura as being shaped and to what extent it permeates the rest of the energy system is a little different. Not really sure how to describe it any better -_-
Do we see with brain or an Eye? If it is the Brain then we all are different in interpreting things. btw Just my view on the matter
11-15-2015, 08:42 AM
(11-15-2015 01:24 AM)@ruhl Wrote:  
(10-31-2015 10:39 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Uuuh, this is going no where really. Basically we all pretty much agree, but the way I see the energy of the Aura as being shaped and to what extent it permeates the rest of the energy system is a little different. Not really sure how to describe it any better -_-
Do we see with brain or an Eye? If it is the Brain then we all are different in interpreting things. btw Just my view on the matter

The eyes sense the light, the brain processes it and creates the image.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
01-14-2017, 04:16 PM
The best type of materials to use when casting Love Spells are things like minerals, elements, water, pictures etc. In all honesty, it just depends on the actual Love Spell that you are casting. Pretty Simple.

James

Real Love Spells

Shadow: I was just wondering if when you purify your tools your meaning the same thing as consecrating or if thats another step you also do.

Rosered: thanks for the reply too. The question was for Shadow because i follow a Satanic path so I asked on his thread, but i didnt clarify that i guess.but appreciated getting your perspective as well, as i tend to mix and match ideas.
[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Energy + object Leial 6 398 04-04-2016 11:33 AM
Last Post: Renata1966
  transfering conciouisness into an object thetaz 20 1,644 10-15-2013 04:42 PM
Last Post: Somekindawizard
  Binding Energy to an Object Fronin 13 1,968 06-14-2013 01:51 AM
Last Post: DarkcoMet75