Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purson Ritual
01-10-2017, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 02:31 AM by chosen_one_206.)
Conjuration for Purson

Light candles and incense. Use a scrying mirror, bowl, crystal, or telepathic communication with the spirit through internal dialogue. This spirit can bring you all of your desires you must simply summon the spirit and state them starting with "It is my Will Purson..."

Invocation REPEAT 5 times
I call to thee Purson by the power Hell I conjure thee For I invoke thee Purson by the powers of the darkness, Saturn, and Mimas. Make me a temple for your energies. Come to Me Purson by all the powers of Darkness and the world assumed. By the power of the Black sun. Beast of the sea rise within me. Rise within my mind, body, and being. By Yehovah Elohim, Shaddai El Chai, Elah, come before me now.

Evocation REPEAT 7 times or until manifestation
I call to thee Purson by the power Hell I conjure thee. For I invoke thee Purson by the powers of the darkness, Saturn, and Mimas. Make me a temple for your energies. Come to Me Purson by all the powers of Darkness and the world assumed. By the power of the Black sun come to me and rise in manifestation. Beast of the sea come to me. Rise within the incense. Rise within my mind, body, and being. By Yehovah Elohim, Shaddai El Chai, Elah, come before me now.

Goetia - Twentieth Spirit is Purson, a Great King. His appearance is comely, like a Man with a Lion’s face, carrying a cruel Viper in his hand, and riding upon a Bear. Going before him are many Trumpets sounding. He knoweth all things hidden, and can discover Treasure, and tell all things Past, Present, and to Come. He can take a Body either Human or Aërial, and answereth truly of all Earthly things both Secret and Divine, and of the Creation of the World. He bringeth forth good Familiars, and under his Government there be 22 Legions of Spirits, partly of the Order of Virtues and partly of the Order of Thrones. His Mark, Seal, or Character is this, unto the which he oweth obedience, and which thou shalt wear in time of action, etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is there any spell or ritual to improve visualization skills ? Kokonutts 13 125 Today 04:54 AM
Last Post: Kokonutts
  Question about break up ritual candles lukes0426 6 94 Today 03:48 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  Angel ritual. belphguy 17 610 Today 02:38 AM
Last Post: nsakib95
  The Magickal Cashbook Easy Ritual To Attract Money Deebo 136 22,130 03-18-2017 06:45 PM
Last Post: DBX1977
  FREE EMERGENCY MONEY RITUAL Rizla 13 376 03-05-2017 11:00 PM
Last Post: Rizla