Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick tips about astral projection
07-13-2015, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 09:28 PM by Angelo.)
I APed last night (I'm just waking up) and tought these tips could help. You already read some of them as I did but I thought that I could add some little comments and share how I did understand them.

You go to bed at night and wake up 3 hours after sleeping. So I went to bed at midnight 30 and woke up with my alarm at 3:30am.

Stay awake 1 hour to 1,5 hour. You read on the internet that you shouldnt go to the computer because its frequencies are not good regarding AP. This is BS. If you wanna check the forum or surf the internet, do it.

I also read that you can't drink nor eat which is BS as well. I drank some juices AND some coffee and ate a cookie Blush

The coffee part is quite important because when I went to bed I didnt want to sleep. I was tired but not enough to sleep because of the coffee.

At 5am I went to bed and put the alarm at 8:30am to wake me up to go to work.

Since I was not tired I just looked at the blackness behind my eyelids. You really have to get lost in it. Everytime you see some colours or a shape, follow it with your "eyes", you have to get busy. Doing this will also prevent you from thinking because you musn't let your thoughts wander, you have to blank your mind.

When I felt that I was losing my focus (ie thoughts popping up) I switched my focus from the eyelids blackness to my breath. Focusing on your breath will immediately make you feel heavier.

Switch your focus between your breath and the blackness behind your eyelids. Stay focused, even if you think that it will prevent you from sleeping (and actually that's what you want).

At some point and without you notice anything you will have some "dreams" but you will never be involved too deeply so that you will realize that you're starting to dream.

So I realized "hey, I had a scene of a man on a parking !" and since you do realize that you're awake enough - but still in transe - to AP.

At that moment let the images keep on showing up but try to activate another sense. For instance, I saw a truck and then I tried to touch it. I failed but repeated the process with others images, still trying to touch what I was seeing.

At some point and because of trying to engage another sense (the touch in my example) you will hit the sweetspot.

Then all vanished and I started to feel my body vibrating. I still had my eyes closed but I still could see my bedroom.

At this moment you have to remain calm, otherwise you trash it all. Dont get excited and just DONT DO ANYTHING. Don't try to exit, don"t try to move, just keep on watching what's going on and relax.

The odd feeling increased and I felt my heart pounding. I still wanted to roll over but resisted and let the process naturally unleash.

Then I felt my spirit leaving my body and I found myself at the feet of my bed.

What followed is another story that I won't discuss about.

Hope that those tips will help ya !

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2015, 07:15 PM
Great tips .thanks for sharing
07-13-2015, 09:25 PM
No problem man, and good luck ! Smiling

07-13-2015, 10:09 PM
That vibration mode is key - and damn hard to make happen at will I must say. Been having bad luck with falling asleep before that really starts lately - unfortunately because I have GERD I cannot drink coffee at night unless I want to aspirate it with a goodly amount of stomach acid - and that's always fun!

Angelo, I wanted to ask you if, in any of your AP's have you ever seen what some call the "Guardian" or the door guardian? It usually appears as a large dark shadow with what appears as a small head atop a tall somewhat rectangular or sometimes arrowhead shaped shadow body.

Just wondering.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
07-13-2015, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 10:26 PM by Angelo.)
Contrary to the popular thoughts, the vibrational stage isn't the key. It is just a milestone which helps the beginners because they know where they stand in the process.
But if you're looking for the vibrations, you're quite fucked up and could miss some AP because the more you practice it the less you feel the vibrations and still have exited your "body", so if you just rely on the vibrations you could find yourself outside your "body" without even being aware of it.

If coffee is not good for you try green tea ? Or Guarana ? Otherwise and as a very good substitute of coffee is guayusa. It's cool to find something that will keep you awake and make the falling asleep process tedious.
However, if staying awake for 1h or 1,5 hour (best to me) is enough to make you have trouble to fall back asleep then don't drink anything besides water if you're thirsty when you wake up the 1st time.

Yup, I read all those stories about the guardian of the treshold but I've yet to encounter him, so I couldn't help you much in that regard, sorry.

07-13-2015, 10:34 PM
Thanks man. I appreciate the advice.

07-13-2015, 10:56 PM
no prob Smiling

07-13-2015, 11:09 PM
Anj. Great advice.

Guardians/gates come when you're ready for them(or they feel that you're ready) and usually has tests involved. Get used to astral travel and being conscious in your dreams first. The gates guardians will appear before you know it. Don't stress it.
07-13-2015, 11:12 PM
(07-13-2015 11:09 PM)BIG EXILE Wrote:  Anj. Great advice.

Guardians/gates come when you're ready for them(or they feel that you're ready) and usually has tests involved. Get used to astral travel and being conscious in your dreams first. The gates guardians will appear before you know it. Don't stress it.

Ah, but not always (see Spiritwalker) sometimes those Guardians decide "Hey, lets kick this guys ass right now while he's strolling through the woods heh heh heh...."

07-13-2015, 11:20 PM
Not everybody is gonna have the same experience/experiences. Just saying always be prepared for anything. If you are going at this with any fear, theres a good chance you are going to get your ass kicked. Be confident, be prepared to be tested and do your research. Much love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Developing my astral senses & meditation skills Armaros 17 816 01-24-2017 01:51 PM
Last Post: M8ter
  Did i astral project? Armaros 5 158 01-12-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: Armaros
  Did I Astral Travel to Zepar's realm? TR109 9 293 12-28-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: TR109
  Had my first Astral projection kyropteron 22 1,075 08-26-2016 08:46 AM
Last Post: HBG14
  Third Eye and Astral Sense Help shahji 1 370 08-20-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: Ryen