Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick tips about astral projection
11-12-2016, 06:16 PM
(11-12-2016 04:20 PM)bandaboy Wrote:  The God-King, my master? I need to pm him asap to tell him that I am ready to begin training. If he says i am still not ready, Im afraid that I will have to blow up that sanctuary, heheh!

Haha, very good! I think your speaking with him, seriously, might encourage him to become invigorated about magic again if they have felt a little weary at all regarding it, and that is the joy of teaching, and learning from what you teach! So you would be doing him a favor, and yourself one as well! All these sorts of interactions are good for keeping the circulation going. Rejecting your willingness to learn and an opportunity to write and re-write in new words and expressions things, develop new ideas and descriptions, and whatever else in order to excite you and get excited about magic and back into the practice, would only be a loss! There is always time to give, and what we take from it is only a matter of our shrewd intelligence and sharp eye for a deal, value where one might not immediately realize it or see it. Someone who created the one of the major and immediate first links online regarding the Occult is in a position of great responsibility, and every Pharoah had to maintain their fitness, running around physically demonstrating their health and prowess regarding the position they have been honored with. The duty of a King and the task of no less than God!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 06:24 PM by Angelo.)
Guys please keep this thread on topic. This is a serious thread.

If you want to digress with memes or considerations which have nothing to do with this thread and my method to AP, bring it to PM.

Thanks

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
11-13-2016, 04:06 AM
Thank you for your patience! Back on topic!
11-13-2016, 03:40 PM
(11-12-2016 06:20 PM)Angelo Wrote:  Guys please keep this thread on topic. This is a serious thread.

If you want to digress with memes or considerations which have nothing to do with this thread and my method to AP, bring it to PM.

Thanks

My bad,lemme remove that meme.

BTW Angelo,how frequently do you AP these days? did your method change?
11-13-2016, 04:10 PM
Thank you.

To answer to your question, I've not APed that much since the start of my journey to activate my 3rd eye. Reason being that starting to work on it dramatically disturbed how my energies have been set since this work acts as a rewiring. A short term (hopefully) sacrifice to gain some spiritual abilities. As I said to Shadow, I APed yesterday afternoon during a nap though.

When my 3rd eye is activated, AP will come back even stronger than before.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
12-07-2016, 12:38 AM
guided meditations are good for astral projection. there for you can listen to something so it keeps your mind busy
12-25-2016, 03:41 AM
(07-13-2015 05:51 PM)Angelo Wrote:  Then all vanished and I started to feel my body vibrating. I still had my eyes closed but I still could see my bedroom.

About a year ago I would when in bed trying to fall asleep, suddenly, and without intent, have vivid flashes of the room as it was, with my eyes closed. It only lasted a second or until i tried 'looking around'. Quite interesting experience.

I didn't know why I was suddenly seeing with my eyelids closed but felt confident it had something to do with psychic vision or astral projection
12-25-2016, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 04:34 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
I hope that doesn't interfere with your upcoming present giving activities.
01-29-2017, 06:40 PM
Why can't i get out of my body to do anything and be aware of it? Do i need to call on some one to empower me with this ability or something?
01-30-2017, 01:10 AM
Maybe you are expecting too much? Simply imagine it for starters, that is what many seem to do. Surely you can imagine a thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Developing my astral senses & meditation skills Armaros 17 813 01-24-2017 01:51 PM
Last Post: M8ter
  Did i astral project? Armaros 5 157 01-12-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: Armaros
  Did I Astral Travel to Zepar's realm? TR109 9 293 12-28-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: TR109
  Had my first Astral projection kyropteron 22 1,072 08-26-2016 08:46 AM
Last Post: HBG14
  Third Eye and Astral Sense Help shahji 1 370 08-20-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: Ryen