Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick tips about astral projection
07-13-2015, 11:33 PM
Agreed!

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2015, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015 12:05 AM by Angelo.)
If you approach AP with fear at best you will never project and at worse you will have quite scary experiences.

Like I said I never met those "guardians". Either when I "woke up" in the astral my appartement was empty or once there was one guede (spirit of the dead) in my appartement chilling around.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
07-14-2015, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015 01:38 AM by Archaea.)
(07-13-2015 05:51 PM)Angelo Wrote:  You read on the internet that you shouldnt go to the computer because its frequencies are not good regarding AP. This is BS.

There's some truth in it.
The screen's bright light influences your pineal gland's melatonin release.
As you know melatonin plays a major role in regulating your sleeping rhythm.

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear
07-14-2015, 01:47 AM
Maybe but never say "never" and what happened last night proves it.

07-14-2015, 02:47 AM
Great method, it's very similar to what i use.

Quote:At this moment you have to remain calm, otherwise you trash it all. Dont get excited and just DONT DO ANYTHING. Don't try to exit, don"t try to move, just keep on watching what's going on and relax.

This is where I normally fuck it all up.
07-14-2015, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015 04:13 AM by Angelo.)
Hardest part is to learn how to let go. Not easy for sure !

When I hit that stage I just told myself "no big deal if you fuck it up, you'll try some other day" and therefore I got very calm without any pressure. Maybe you could try to have this mindset too ?

07-14-2015, 05:42 AM
(07-14-2015 04:13 AM)Angelo Wrote:  Hardest part is to learn how to let go. Not easy for sure !

When I hit that stage I just told myself "no big deal if you fuck it up, you'll try some other day" and therefore I got very calm without any pressure. Maybe you could try to have this mindset too ?
Good idea man, i'll give it ago.
07-14-2015, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015 04:36 PM by Angelo.)
I'm just waking up.

I APed willingly again this night.

Again I will not reveal my experience (I do think that in order to keep on APing, I have to respect the spirit and don't make public what I'm experiencing), however I will make a quick comment about the "how to".

You have in the OP all that you need to AP. I went to bed at 12:30am and woke up at 3:40am. I chilled a bit here (so sorry Archaea but it invalidates the "you shall not go to the computer" shit) while drinking a nice cup of coffee (and eating a cookie, Blush again).

I stayed awake 1,5 hours then went to bed at almost 5am. I thought at 1st that I would never fall asleep but no big deal since this is what is requested in some ways. "In some ways" because you really have to be in the borderline state between sleeping and being awake, so it's not a big deal if you start dreaming because when you do realize that you were dreaming it means that you're not dreaming anymore and that you're awake but in that borderline state (the "sweet spot"). So, dreaming is not an issue as long as you realize that you have just been dreaming (and in order to AP, contrary to lucid dreaming you're not realizing that you are dreaming but that you've just dreamt).

So I kept on focusing on the blackness behind my eyelids and on my breathing.

I had some dreams but this time I was deeply involved in them contrary to last night where I just had glimpses of dream images showing up.

However, being more deeply in the dreamland wasn't an issue since that I slowly went out of that state and knowing that slowly waking up = sweet spot, then I didnt move and manifested my will to AP. Actually AP is just a matter of realizing at the right time that you are just waking up but without being too much awake.

So I had my eyes closed but still could see my bedroom (my ceiling actually). I had NO VIBRATIONS at all, so as you see this is the reason why you shoudn't rely on them to AP otherwise you can miss some golden opportunities.

Watching the ceiling I just mentally wish to exit my body but without it to be a strong forced thought which would have killed the whole process. Instead of that it was just a smooth wish to levitate. At 1st it didnt work but I didnt stress, I just stayed relaxed and let go (both are key to AP). So I kept on wishing to exit and guess what ? I exited my body and found myself in my bedroom, ready to journey in the astral worlds.

I do undertand now the "dont try too hard" mantra which seems odd when you dont succeed in APing because you want to AP so bad that you get the feeling that without trying you will not AP and on the flipside people always tell you not to want to AP. Reason is that you want to AP as you want to have your breakfast if the comparison makes sense to you : when you wake up you want to eat but you're not telling to yourself "I want to eat" like crazy. It's just a natural wish that you have every morning. You should have that same level of wish with AP as when you do want to have your breakfast : something that you want but without putting too much stress/will in it.

Oh, another tip : it is good in order to AP to disturb your sleeping schedule. In my case I've realized that it helps tremendously because you changing your sleeping patterns is what will make you get out of your sleeping routine which is just.... a sleeping routine.

Hope that it helped.

07-14-2015, 06:16 PM
(07-14-2015 04:19 PM)Angelo Wrote:  I'm just waking up.

I APed willingly again this night.

Again I will not reveal my experience (I do think that in order to keep on APing, I have to respect the spirit and don't make public what I'm experiencing), however I will make a quick comment about the "how to".

You have in the OP all that you need to AP. I went to bed at 12:30am and woke up at 3:40am. I chilled a bit here (so sorry Archaea but it invalidates the "you shall not go to the computer" shit) while drinking a nice cup of coffee (and eating a cookie, Blush again).

I stayed awake 1,5 hours then went to bed at almost 5am. I thought at 1st that I would never fall asleep but no big deal since this is what is requested in some ways. "In some ways" because you really have to be in the borderline state between sleeping and being awake, so it's not a big deal if you start dreaming because when you do realize that you were dreaming it means that you're not dreaming anymore and that you're awake but in that borderline state (the "sweet spot"). So, dreaming is not an issue as long as you realize that you have just been dreaming (and in order to AP, contrary to lucid dreaming you're not realizing that you are dreaming but that you've just dreamt).

So I kept on focusing on the blackness behind my eyelids and on my breathing.

I had some dreams but this time I was deeply involved in them contrary to last night where I just had glimpses of dream images showing up.

However, being more deeply in the dreamland wasn't an issue since that I slowly went out of that state and knowing that slowly waking up = sweet spot, then I didnt move and manifested my will to AP. Actually AP is just a matter of realizing at the right time that you are just waking up but without being too much awake.

So I had my eyes closed but still could see my bedroom (my ceiling actually). I had NO VIBRATIONS at all, so as you see this is the reason why you shoudn't rely on them to AP otherwise you can miss some golden opportunities.

Watching the ceiling I just mentally wish to exit my body but without it to be a strong forced thought which would have killed the whole process. Instead of that it was just a smooth wish to levitate. At 1st it didnt work but I didnt stress, I just stayed relaxed and let go (both are key to AP). So I kept on wishing to exit and guess what ? I exited my body and found myself in my bedroom, ready to journey in the astral worlds.

I do undertand now the "dont try too hard" mantra which seems odd when you dont succeed in APing because you want to AP so bad that you get the feeling that without trying you will not AP and on the flipside people always tell you not to want to AP. Reason is that you want to AP as you want to have your breakfast if the comparison makes sense to you : when you wake up you want to eat but you're not telling to yourself "I want to eat" like crazy. It's just a natural wish that you have every morning. You should have that same level of wish with AP as when you do want to have your breakfast : something that you want but without putting too much stress/will in it.

Oh, another tip : it is good in order to AP to disturb your sleeping schedule. In my case I've realized that it helps tremendously because you changing your sleeping patterns is what will make you get out of your sleeping routine which is just.... a sleeping routine.

Hope that it helped.

Great tips! Thanks Smiling
07-14-2015, 06:26 PM
No problem.

I add this to correct a statement above. AP is not "just being aware that you've just dreamt". This is what works for me. But you can still focus on the blackness of your eyelids and breathin until you reach that sweetspot (which is what I experienced in my OP : I relaxed and focused until I started to have images without being involved too much in them). However, last night was different : I still focused on the blackness/eyelids but this time I went fully into dreamland but could AP upon slowly awakening.

The commonalities of both those ways to AP is to :
- sleep 3 hours
- stay awake 1,5 hours
- drink something that keep you awake (coffee for me)
- go back to bed and focus on the blackness/breathing
- relax and let go, not put pressure on the will to AP
- disturb your sleeping patterns

If you train yourself with those you will AP.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Guided Astral Aerobics Meditation jcolanzi 0 73 05-20-2017 01:50 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Astral Travel And Lucid Dreaming jcolanzi 4 226 05-10-2017 06:54 AM
Last Post: Riva626
  Spontaneous OBEs/Astral beings? illuminaughty 2 220 02-23-2017 04:27 PM
Last Post: illuminaughty
  Developing my astral senses & meditation skills Armaros 17 1,118 01-24-2017 01:51 PM
Last Post: M8ter
  Did i astral project? Armaros 5 287 01-12-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: Armaros