Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick tips about astral projection
07-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Great tutorial, Angelo! And congratulations on your success!

My sleeping patterns are already disturbed - I work night shift and sleep in the afternoon for 7 hours. Don't know if I could spare 1,5 hours in between though. But I will certainly try some of your tips.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Thanks Queenie !

Yup I can relate. I've had this kind of reversed sleeping patterns too.

My advise is twofold :

- chose the night when you're not working the day after. If you're tired enough by your weekly disturbed reversed sleeping patterns, then you should go to bed easily at 10pm, 11pm or midnight max. Then try the method.

- or you can try even if you're working the day after but then instead of sleeping 7 hours, just sleep 3 hours. It will be horrible, I know. Then stay awake 1,5 hours and go back to bed. You have to have at least 2 hours available when you go to bed*, so 3h + 1,5 hours being awake = 4,5 hours and you still have 2,5 hours to AP which is good.

*to me 2 hours are required because when you go back to bed it requires time to get the full effects of the method, between the moment I go to bed, focus, and find myself in the sweet spot. For instance last night I woke up at 3:40am, went to bed at 5:00ish (5:05 - 5:10am max), and when I woke up for good after I APed it was 6:50am which is almost 2 hours after I went back to bed.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
07-14-2015, 09:33 PM
Thanks for your advice. I will try to do that maybe even today...
07-14-2015, 09:34 PM
GL ! Happy

07-15-2015, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015 05:03 PM by Angelo.)
Well guys, this method in my OP definetely works.

I woke up 1 hour ago and could project even if I screwed it up for the reason you'll read below. But without any doubt I have find a way to AP.

So I followed the exact same routine :

- went to bed at midnight 30
- woke up at 3:30am
- made a cup of coffee
- ate a cookie Blush (actually I think that all the magic is in the cookie)
- stayed awake 1,5 hour

- went back to bed
- focused on blackness of my eyelids and breathing

At some point and without notice I went into dreamland but woke up in the sweet spot remembering that I've just dreamt and remained calm.

- some pictures popped up and I just watched them and tried to touch them

- then my body started to shake and I knew that the process was starting

- my body swang highly from left to right, ready to exit my body.

And this is where I screwed it up. In my OP I said not to do anything and to just wait. But I was swinging so hard that I told myself that it would be quite a piece of cake to roll over. So once my body was swinging to my right I rolled over to my right and to my surprise my head and upper body exited so easily that I wasnt prepared to that and it startled me.

Besides the bottom of my body wasn't ready to "unscratch" which made me fail to exit this way and I ended opening my eyes.

No big deal I wasn't disappointed that bad since it could have worked again if I had waited like the others nights.

I will not make that mistake again and will just not move the next times as I did during the 2 previous nights.

So yeah, here is my method and it works and can allow you to AP at will.

07-15-2015, 05:26 PM
(07-15-2015 04:57 PM)Angelo Wrote:  (actually I think that all the magic is in the cookie)

Haha... Please share with me what kind of cookie you ate. If you are still in Europe I think I can get any European cookie in my stores.

Congratulations, buddy!!! Remember when we talked in your other thread that we'll break the code sooner or later. Now you did it! You did it! I hardly wait to do the same and you give me great motivation.

[Image: congratulations_comment_25-fcc9bb153b68d...5cc022.jpg]
07-15-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015 05:34 PM by Angelo.)
All my cookies are in a jar now so you wont get the brand. But let's play this game ! I'll go to the grocery take a pic of the package so that you know what is this magical cookie haha !

Thanks. Oh yeah I remember that painful period of my life where I was desperate and couldn't find a damn way to AP at will. I'm happy now ! Im sure that from time to time I might not AP (tired, not focus etc) but with that method which has been showing steady results for 3 nights in a row, I know that I'll be able to AP at least....hmm.... 3 times a week ? (It's not healthy to AP everynight because your body&mind also need to rest and have a full night of sleep).

07-15-2015, 05:38 PM
Good, take a pic when you can and who knows, maybe the magic is in it for real....Yes, three times a week would be optimal, I think.

You made significant progress from last year, in LD and AP, not to mention your other endeavors... I am very proud of you!
07-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Thanks Queenie ! Smiling

Now you've got to join me to the party, I'm waiting for ya !! Wink

07-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Hmmm... I like the sound of this party - and those cookies, you get them from Colorado by chance? Smiling

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did i astral project? Armaros 5 97 01-12-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: Armaros
  Developing my astral senses & meditation skills Armaros 15 591 01-11-2017 10:37 PM
Last Post: Armaros
  Did I Astral Travel to Zepar's realm? TR109 9 216 12-28-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: TR109
  Had my first Astral projection kyropteron 22 961 08-26-2016 08:46 AM
Last Post: HBG14
  Third Eye and Astral Sense Help shahji 1 341 08-20-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: Ryen