Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick tips about astral projection
12-30-2017, 02:03 AM
I would suggest you to read "Robert Bruce", its not even consciousness alone that goes out wandering, for keeping memories intact one should develop energy body outta astral body to move freely with complete senses & memories upon return.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2017, 02:03 AM
When you get to that phase of deep meditation where you start to see images do you hear voices too?
12-30-2017, 11:42 PM
You can

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
12-31-2017, 12:08 AM
Interesting
I was never interested in AP but for the past about 3 years I started experiencing that deep meditative state you were talking about where you start seeing images and in my case hearing voices too. At first it was rare but since last year it has been hapening much more frequently and it's increasing as time goes by
I never knew it was part of AP until I read this thread.... I never meant for it to happen it just happened and it's annoying...
And recently I noticed I kinda started developing this skill where I can put myself in this state on purpose I have no idea how I do it
01-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Hey everyone..
In the past, while doing kriya yoga and on a vegeterian diet i would AP without even wanting to.. I would go to bed, after some time i would start to feel the vibrations and BAM, out of body I was..time passed, i went back to regular diet and stopped with the meditation and energy practices..for a while I would have regularly sleep paralysis which some know how scary it can be..
So, last night I think i made some progress as to consciously AP after being rusty for some time..

After doing the "So Ham" meditation for around 40min and started having those fleeting mental images and voices here and there I felt I should try to AP. So I laid on my back for quite some time (1h maybe) without moving, consciously focusing on the blackness behind my eyelids, breath, and then the weird colours going on..whenever a mental image would appear I would try and touch it..but they would appear and vanish REALLY quickly..whenever I tried to touch them, they would disappear and then I had to go back to staring and the blackness and then the fleeting colours.. (Maybe trying to touch it got me out of trance ?)..
Well, after some time doing so, I felt those weird itches here and there as the body was testing if I was awake.. or so I read.. I completely ignored them, felt my throat dry and would now and then swallow saliva..
After a while I started feeling the vibrations.. only on my toes and both feet and my heart started to beat really fast out of nowhere.. I would also have this weird feeling on my whole body, as if it expanded a bit..and then.. nothing happened.. I stayed like that for a while, then got a bit tired because I was doing that for quite a while and had other stuff to do...

Any thoughts on this ?? It would be extremely helpful !!

Sorry for the reply..I thought it would be best to do a quick recap of my energy/meditation/spiritual practices as some say you never lose any time of studies practices as you always move forward, no matter how long you stay without practicing it..

“The trick was just not wanting anything. That was power. That was courage: the courage not to love anyone or hope for anything.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

[Image: yE2nUm]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meditative Astral Projection guide v2 Karma 9 3,169 11-23-2017 08:15 PM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  Pulling me into Astral WhiteCamel 4 591 08-15-2017 09:49 AM
Last Post: toddvtx1300
  Astral Projection - ALMOST! I think? Lucifuge Rofocale 6 801 07-13-2017 02:54 AM
Last Post: Omani
  Guided Astral Aerobics Meditation jcolanzi 0 375 05-20-2017 01:50 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Astral Travel And Lucid Dreaming jcolanzi 4 681 05-10-2017 06:54 AM
Last Post: Riva626