Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quran
12-24-2016, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 07:58 AM by Death Is Coming.)
Wait are you guys really serious now ?? You are arguing over who knows Quran better, who knows to read Quran better, who is smarter about Quran and stuff like this please stop with this shit.The only good thing religon book are good for is for controling mass of people nothing more .
Both Torah,Bible,Quran,Vedas call it whatever you like ALL IS FOR CONTROLING MASS OF PEOPLE,MIND MANIPULATION, MIND CONTROL, MAKING MONEY OF FROM PEOPLE AND SO ON...

I AGREE THAT EACH HAS SOME MAGICAL USE EVEN BIBLE, EVEN QURAN EVEN VEDAS EVEN TORAH BUT THEY ALL COME TO FINAL GOAL AND THAT FINAL GOAL IS TO CONQUER AND CONTROL.

MY GOD I RARELY VISIT THIS QURAN THING OF THREAD ITS DRAINING MY LIFE FORCE REALLY FAST..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgw1Fu1NEhJqtcNymPgK...D7k6i-usJw]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2016, 08:25 AM
(12-24-2016 07:56 AM)Death Is Coming Wrote:  Wait are you guys really serious now ?? You are arguing over who knows Quran better, who knows to read Quran better, who is smarter about Quran and stuff like this please stop with this shit.The only good thing religon book are good for is for controling mass of people nothing more .
Both Torah,Bible,Quran,Vedas call it whatever you like ALL IS FOR CONTROLING MASS OF PEOPLE,MIND MANIPULATION, MIND CONTROL, MAKING MONEY OF FROM PEOPLE AND SO ON...

I AGREE THAT EACH HAS SOME MAGICAL USE EVEN BIBLE, EVEN QURAN EVEN VEDAS EVEN TORAH BUT THEY ALL COME TO FINAL GOAL AND THAT FINAL GOAL IS TO CONQUER AND CONTROL.

MY GOD I RARELY VISIT THIS QURAN THING OF THREAD ITS DRAINING MY LIFE FORCE REALLY FAST..

To answer the following: "who knows Quran better, who knows to read Quran better, who is smarter about Quran"

The answer is Me.

You decide what it is for, and you can make it "for" many things, just like you can use a fork "to control the masses" or for other purposes too.

The book does not decide the "goal", you do.

Conquering and Controlling is what Magic is about. Mind Manipulation, Mind Control, Making Money from people, all MAGIC and the domain of Magic. Go see what the domain of Hermes was for example, all those things associated with Hermes.

Now why is this draining your life force so fast? It is a simple and effective technique to filter who is truly capable in magic and who is just a wannabe.

A true magical person is like me, everything is a powerful tool, we do not believe things, we use things, and we use things in order to manipulate for our advantage and good. We speak many languages, we can speak Muslim, we can speak Jew, we can speak Nazi, we can speak Satanist, while saying the same thing, just like there are French sentences and Arabic sentences that talk about apples or cakes and might make one salivate or lead them to rob a bank or down some dark alley to meet us and our devices.

All the world of information is at our fingertips. When news comes to us, we do not care of its truth or falsehood, we only see knives, and knives don't only cut, they can also be used as a ruler, they can also be used as a threat, they can also be used as chair if you sit on the broad end, and beware the point.

There has only EVER been one magician on this website, and that is The Artis Magistra.
12-24-2016, 10:22 PM
Pretty common men make religion. Spirituality is a quest for self. Religius dogmatic practices and the doctrine that supports it (whatever it be) is just to promote and enforce CHURCH rule.

Some are more harsh to nonbelievers (infidels) than others. Many subjected others to death. DIC is pretty spot on imho.

Religion is government to control. Both are business to manipulate and control others.

Think about it.

Religion wants people to reproduce to worship religion and give future profits to make religion more prominant and powerful over all.

Government wants more people to reproduce to tax and govern to enforce and create new laws to control and collect to become more powerful over other rulerships to be top over all.

Business seeks more people who will reproduce to buy their products amongst competitors. They more profits gained the possibility to buy out competitors and control the entire market and become a monopoly distributor over all the peoples.

Call it what you will but men seek to control others. Power over others to reap the rewards to maintain that control.

Using mercs, weapons of power, deceit, deception, spin, raw force, betrayal, etc. uncle ben is pretty right telling peter about power and absolute power..... It corrupts.

(Btw, i hate the new spider bitch punk...BLEH!!!)

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-28-2016, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2016 01:12 AM by Abby.)
My teacher of magic always told me that truth is separate. Each so called holy book from each religion mostly hold some truth but , right now in this time there is none book that contains all the truth. Each ;holy book; contains some truth, while all other context in it is a lie. The only problem here is that on average 1 in 10 million people knows what is true and what is a lie in them.
12-28-2016, 02:02 AM
Spider? What in earth was i blathering about? I cant recall spiders...

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-28-2016, 03:47 AM
In my world, there are no "men" doing anything and no such thing as things "invented by man".
01-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Yeah ... The Quran really mostly talks about sex, torture which should be melted on the "infidels" and how much Muhammad was a paedophile. Really surprised though.

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]
01-14-2017, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 04:03 AM by Randomizer.)
I don't normally post at all, but after all I saw these posts decided to join in.
First I really like the discussion and I think The Artis Magistra has some very interesting statements here. Thanks for all the posts, really like them.
Like Mr Magistra writes on the 3rd page, that the quran is extremely poweful magical book, I totally agree.
I've been using the bible and quran to manifest results in my life and I think that the quran answers much faster and seems to have behind it something far more powerful.
I view them both as extremely good books of sorcery.
They are like tools that can be used for obtaining something, you just have to know how to use them.
For me they seem to work very well (maybe?) cause I've lived the life of a christian monk for many years and because of that seem to get a very good connection to bible/quran (?).
Can easily tune into these powerful energies. Distinctively different energies but the energy of quran seems stronger.
I have only positive experiences with these books. I don't take them word by word nor believe in all that they say.
01-14-2017, 06:34 AM
Great first post random!
01-16-2017, 05:24 PM
Feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] and I would be happy to discuss anything you might be interested in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where to get a quran? Santamuerte 7 370 11-19-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  Quran promotes violence against non muslims? Professor X 27 3,499 03-26-2012 07:53 AM
Last Post: Huangbo