Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quran
02-18-2012, 07:53 PM
(02-03-2012 06:05 AM)Hack0pz Wrote:  I would like to invite everyone to read THIS. I am a Muslim. Please read Quran & do not misunderstand us.

We want peace, not violence.

U r RIGHT dude... everyone should read it...and not to misunderstand it...

[Image: signetureblackwings.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2012, 05:52 AM
I'm pretty sure my mom has a Quran.
I'm not that much in to my region.

[Image: ribbon.png]
Show your support!
02-23-2012, 05:48 AM
It is my honest opinion, after thoroughly reading it, that this is a big huge sack of sperm filled whale shit.

Just my two cents. Props to Moe for deceiving a nation though.
02-24-2012, 07:56 AM
(01-31-2012 04:14 AM)ven0m Wrote:  yea Quran is a piece of art and one of the gifted piece of knowledgeable piece of that time.
Thanks for the share Crow.
hi, i'm Muslim and we think that the Qur'an is the god speak, i don't know how to say it in english. and he is NOT "piece of art" or "one of the gifted piece of knowledgeable piece" .
we believe that the god send the Qur'an to our prophet Mohammed, and he cant even read or write !!!.
and if you gonna read it,i suggest you to read it in arabic ! so you can feel it !!
Smiling
02-26-2012, 07:23 PM
(02-24-2012 07:56 AM)Amino Wrote:  
(01-31-2012 04:14 AM)ven0m Wrote:  yea Quran is a piece of art and one of the gifted piece of knowledgeable piece of that time.
hi, i'm Muslim and we think that the Qur'an is the god speak, i don't know how to say it in english. and he is NOT "piece of art" or "one of the gifted piece of knowledgeable piece" .
we believe that the god send the Qur'an to our prophet Mohammed, and he cant even read or write !!!.
and if you gonna read it,i suggest you to read it in arabic ! so you can feel it !!
Smiling

Don't be ridiculous, no one is going to learn arabic just to read a desert book.

It is very poetic and emotional at times, no one can deny that.

Crow was actually elevating & praising the Quran by calling it a "piece of art", no one cares whether you believe a magical sky daddy authored it. It's irrelevant.

You know the demon said it's best to die
Even if Jehovah Witness he'll never testify.

03-05-2012, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 08:44 AM by Libyano.)
(02-26-2012 07:23 PM)Wretched Messiah Wrote:  
Smiling

Don't be ridiculous, no one is going to learn arabic just to read a desert book.

Crow was actually elevating & praising the Quran by calling it a "piece of art", no one cares whether you believe a magical sky daddy authored it. It's irrelevant.

I am taking Hebrew courses very soon just to read their books and see their ideology. I'm pretty sure it will sound & feel different in Hebrew than it does in another language. Qur'an loses its passion when read in another language besides Arabic. Just because you don't speak Arabic & don't want to learn it, don't mean everyone thinks the same. "Don't be ridiculous...."?? Wrong. I know many people who learned Arabic just to feel Qur'an, yes feel it not just read it. Why the hate and disrespect towards not only Islam, but Muslims members in your replies? Despite the fact that you're not a Muslim and have a different look at Islam, don't you personally have manners and respect for others?? We're on a forum, and the guy didn't say anything hateful to you, neither did he say anything bad to anyone. When someone didn't point his fingers at you, do you have to reply with sarcasm/bull all the time?
03-05-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm interested. I'll give it a read Tounge
03-05-2012, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 08:11 PM by Wretched Messiah.)
(03-05-2012 08:43 AM)Libyano Wrote:  
(02-26-2012 07:23 PM)Wretched Messiah Wrote:  
Smiling

I am taking Hebrew courses very soon just to read their books and see their ideology. I'm pretty sure it will sound & feel different in Hebrew than it does in another language. Qur'an loses its passion when read in another language besides Arabic. Just because you don't speak Arabic & don't want to learn it, don't mean everyone thinks the same. "Don't be ridiculous...."?? Wrong. I know many people who learned Arabic just to feel Qur'an, yes feel it not just read it. Why the hate and disrespect towards not only Islam, but Muslims members in your replies? Despite the fact that you're not a Muslim and have a different look at Islam, don't you personally have manners and respect for others?? We're on a forum, and the guy didn't say anything hateful to you, neither did he say anything bad to anyone. When someone didn't point his fingers at you, do you have to reply with sarcasm/bull all the time?

You are right, this is the internet, not everyone is politically correct. I call God a magical sky daddy because that's exactly what he is.

The OP was praising the Quran and so would I, it's a great read. We KNOW that you believe an invisible character above the universe authored it, we really do... but you should learn to be humble and accept "praise" for an arabic literary masterpiece; even if we don't believe it was divinely inspired, it's still a good book.

You know the demon said it's best to die
Even if Jehovah Witness he'll never testify.

09-19-2016, 10:18 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you freaks? You like the quran?
09-20-2016, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 12:49 AM by Aytida.)
(02-19-2012 05:52 AM)Morchid Wrote:  I'm pretty sure my mom has a Quran.
I'm not that much in to my region.

Same lol I even have to read it everyday at my school
But yeah I'm still not into it, or consider myself a muslim despite my parent's religion
Also Ikr @sataniclight

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where to get a quran? Santamuerte 7 286 11-19-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  Quran promotes violence against non muslims? Professor X 27 3,363 03-26-2012 07:53 AM
Last Post: Huangbo