Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quran
10-20-2016, 02:51 AM
(10-20-2016 02:34 AM)HillSage Wrote:  Unchanging nature of Quran is dully noted.

Don't note it too hard. It changes all the time. This is what people don't know about it or can't readily perceive or accept. It changes its words, adds things, removes things, freely, as a show of its power, and people don't often know the better, or simply accept that it must have been there and they just missed it, or don't notice at all, even if they have read it numerous times. It freely invents things, subtracts things, convinces people of various things, speaks in different inflections which can either confuse or guide people.

It does not say what people want to hear, but it can do that as well.

There is no book that is so imbued with magic, and it is so widely available, so widely disparaged, so widely ignored. If the people wanted the Necronomicon, this is it. Even Lovecraft had been attracted to Islam but was urged by his family not to pursue his interest. Lord Azathoth the "Demon Sultan" of woe surrounded by miserable entities of eternal servitude proclaiming the nature of God, many handed/tentacled, are all Islamic, and even Lovecraft probably didn't know that and was just getting inspired here and there. The Qur'an describes the Messengers/Angels (Maliaka) as an extra-terrestrial race of beings with multiple appendages, appendages added to freely. There is nothing more Lovecraftian than the Qur'an.

Magicians (so-called) prove themselves to be utterly blind before it and just stupidly despise it (rather than despising it the right way), because they are filled with love.

It is a book of Hate, and the Truth comes out of the mouths of its enemies, when they say it Demonic, from a Death Cult, and pure Evil. They don't even understand what they are saying and how it is actually true.

The Vedas and the Avesta are just liturgies of rituals. The Qur'an is a Message in Rhyme spoken directly to an individual and humanity at large, not filled with the "science of the day" of the Urantia Book and others. It is clear cut, and goes straight for the jugular.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2016, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 03:50 AM by HillSage.)
I was talking about the Arabic words, they've remained for centuries the same.
10-20-2016, 03:51 AM
(10-20-2016 03:40 AM)HillSage Wrote:  I was talking about the Arabic words, they've remained for centuries the same!

Yes, but I was talking about something more magical and mystical.

One show of power by Allah is that the claim is made by people that the Arabic words/letters are unchanging, all the while Allah can freely change them, even right before the eyes of people, and no one can even notice! This is a massive demonstration of art/skill/power/magic. The Qur'an is an ever-changing, and shifting book, it speaks to individuals and says different specific things to them, it makes revelations appear which no one has ever seen before, ALL THE WHILE MAINTAINING and convincing everyone that it has never changed a single letter and that it was all already there! It is an amazing miracle which most people don't believe, understand, or comprehend, but it is the very nature of Allah, which can be seen also in dreams.

For example, sometimes people dream of things that when they wake up realize were never there or true at all, but during the dream were entirely convinced of its truth or reality, for example "of course I lost my legs years ago in that accident and we've not seen each other in years" and then upon waking up, its all different. That same power is the power of Allah, who freely manipulates reality, "past", "present", and "future", which are all the simplest things to change and make everyone believe this or that was so. I promise you, in an instant, it could be as if Hitler never was, or that his name was Heiser instead of Hitler and everyone would say "Everyone knows the terror that Jacob Heiser did back in those years".

Now here is another miracle. I took the name Jacob Heiser, what appears randomly invented for the purposes of this example. I put it in google with the added word of "terror", and up comes this: "The Unseen Realm: Recovering the Supernatural Worldview of the Bible", which I had just been talking about earlier in this thread! This is the winding way of Lord Odin. In and out and around, none can escape Magic.

So if you want to get involved with the Black Serpent of Magic, simply open up the Qur'an anywhere, or even type in some random words into google, and get started on your journey!
10-20-2016, 06:20 PM
very good you have a nice post
10-25-2016, 11:55 PM
Thanks its tops on my list of must reads for 2017.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2016, 01:59 AM
@Hillsage not sure if the words have remained the same since the first time the qur'an got published tho, check this out http://www.cmf.org.uk/resources/publicat...le&id=1419
10-26-2016, 02:11 AM
(10-26-2016 01:59 AM)Aytida Wrote:  @Hillsage not sure if the words have remained the same since the first time the qur'an got published tho, check this out http://www.cmf.org.uk/resources/publicat...le&id=1419

They have. Do your research
10-26-2016, 02:16 AM
Well if you say so. But have you read the article?
"It has been suggested that the Qur’an may have been compiled by editing materials from a plurality of traditions. The governor Hajjaj of Iraq is said to have collected all the old Hagarene writings, circa 705 AD, replaced them with others according to his taste, and spread them throughout the nation."
10-26-2016, 02:48 AM
I have answered here. http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Arguments-against-Islam
10-26-2016, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 03:00 AM by Aytida.)
Yeah I actually have read it there. Hmm I agree though, we can't believe in such article that easily. That's just a theory though. When I was a little child my muslim teachers kept telling me the same thing that Al Qur'an has stayed the same since the time Muhammad the last prophet finished it. But of course such theories like in that article exists for a reason right? Well thanks for your response though! ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where to get a quran? Santamuerte 7 244 11-19-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  Quran promotes violence against non muslims? Professor X 27 3,115 03-26-2012 07:53 AM
Last Post: Huangbo