Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RENT-A-DEMON
01-07-2015, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 04:38 AM by Astaroth.)
Wanna be the first sorcerer to provide a differentiated service, directed to all types of customers, through which both you and the client, will be fully satisfied and never be poor again?

Open a RENT-A-DEMON !!

The concept is this: through your sorcery knowledge you could fill your customers needs by giving them the unique opportunity to have, for a certain period of time, a rental demon that will help them achieve what they seek.

So, for a client who seeks success in love, you evoke a specific demon to that desire. For those looking for professional success, others will be called to create the opportunities for that client to make it progress in his career. For those looking for just peace in home, revenge, enemies protection, and a host of all kind of personal desires, you can help them to have what they want after agreeing values and the duration of how long the devil will stay with your customers.

I believe you can make big money with this idea, besides you can be the lucky owner of a profitable and innovative business service aimed at consumers of high quality services.

RENT-A-DEMON - It is a brand new franchise!
RENT-A-DEMON - Satisfaction guaranteed or your soul back!
RENT-A-DEMON - Always there when you need it most!
RENT-A-DEMON - I'm really thinking about it!

Looking for worldwide partnership.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2015, 04:47 AM
No sh*t... I really thought you were being facetious.
I'm in no way interested, however it intrigues me if you are in fact serious about this.
you have an idea of a client base but it needs to be somewhat more specific on ways to advertise it to that clientele, also how the hell is there money to be made?
I'm all for doing works for people for free when I feel they deserve it, but some people would seriously take advantage of others kindness, and even more people would refuse to pay...
I just don't see where you are going with this Sad
(Also these questions are just for curiosity)

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2015, 05:08 AM
How to advertise? Well, the concept is based on instant gratification (or almost) all kinds of personal desires that each person has. Thus, through totally satisfied customer testimonials, new customers are raised and is then entered into the contract between the consumer and the company and whose values are paid in advance. This avoids default and ensures the devil's support and the guarantee (in writing) that the client will not lose their souls forever, but only as long as the contract lasts. The propaganda begins to go straight to the most basic needs that every human being has and when these needs are made, everyone will want to have a rental devil. It's like a McDonalds, but instead of meat we serve the spirit. If it works, will be announced at the Superbowl.
01-07-2015, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 05:18 AM by Rashnu.)
That just pushes people to negative stereotypes. Sad
It's really no different than Christianity playing on the fears of there clientele. That is a huge moral dilemma, and also, pretty disrespectful to spirits. >.>
I mean I'm all for taking advantage of ones stupidity, but when it comes to occult matters, I personally believe it's more important to show the true advantages of learning the skills for yourself than to have others be in an ignorant state of believing that their sole has actually been sold to the Demon.. That would be a downright lie and maybe even cause the opposite effect and have the people flock to the church, >.<
Way to go Astaroth, you done made more Christians that believe anything they hear Sad

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
01-07-2015, 05:29 AM
Rash this is just a business model. What about the churches until their eligibility for these services because they are literally empty with only half a dozen old musty. Yup! This is possible! Consider this example:

Your parish is empty? You want to have that crowd of people, as if you were to Rihanna? You want to be a priest, a successful pastor? RENT-A-DEMON! And you will!

Valid also for those who have lost faith. Want to have a lot of faith?

RENT-A-DEMON today!

See? Wink
01-07-2015, 05:41 AM
-slaps forheads- lol Astaroth...you're getting quite creative nowadays Smiling

Click for our services:
[Image: new_lo10.png]
01-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Thanks Araignee! Creativeness is necessary to a serious business like this.

Wink

I just received potential interested franchisees from Nepal, Taiwan, Colombia and Popular Republic of China!

Wait.. oh no.. fuck! They thought this was the Panda's topic!!!

Holy Mao! Shit!
01-14-2015, 02:27 PM
What a hilarious idea, and sad in that there are many people who would buy into it. Could be even helpful to some. Yet I don't see many upsides to it, to be a valid business where they continue to hand over there money one must provide real value that fulfills some fundamental need or solves a problem. I also doubt the demons will have a positive outlook on this, how would you compensate them?

That being said with the right marketing you could surely make money with it.
01-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Dear Victurus, thank you.

The idea is rather serious. People think it's a joke but there is every reason behind this idea that can be quite profitable. How to make the demons? Simple. Just give them the energy generated at all times, from the customer's initial desire to end the contract itself. They eat it. And they like.

Best wishes and thanks again.
01-15-2015, 10:23 AM
I'd like to own a demon called Rent, and owe him nothing ever after. That way I could live truly free.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.