Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RENT-A-DEMON
01-15-2015, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2015 11:43 AM by Clockwork Ghost.)
Possible RENT-A-DEMON endorsement...

'My boss was always always threatening to dismiss me, telling me I was lazy and never completed anything I began. I called RENT-A-DEMON and bought an 'Instant Asmodee'. What a success!!! Now he's so busy sodomising my neighbours cat that he doesn't have the time to threaten me anymore! Thank you RENT-A-DEMON!!!'

Possible RENT-A-DEMON complaint letter...

'Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about your 'Two Second Beelzebub'. I bought this product in order to make my local pastor fall in love with me, but Beelzebub has so far failed to manifest. I have noticed however that my Venus flytraps have doubled in size. Your product seems to be malfunctioning, and I would like my money back immediately.

Yours sincerely
Henrietta Goatswobbler (Mrs)'

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment' - Lao Tzu
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2015, 09:12 PM
THAT'S THE SPIRIT OF RENT-A-DEMON!!

People wants demons! People wants fame, success, sex, fuck, money, they want "hobbies", they want to get rid of mortgages, they want everything, THEY WANT SATAN!!!!!

And we can sell Satan to the crowds!!!
Find all posts by this user
01-16-2015, 06:00 AM
How many consumer reviews do you have?

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
01-16-2015, 08:19 AM
They are forbidden to write reviews. They are only allowed to write testimonials.
01-16-2015, 08:36 AM
(01-16-2015 08:19 AM)Astaroth Wrote:  They are forbidden to write reviews. They are only allowed to write testimonials.

Potayto, potato.

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
01-21-2015, 10:05 PM
(01-07-2015 04:36 AM)Astaroth Wrote:  Wanna be the first sorcerer to provide a differentiated service, directed to all types of customers, through which both you and the client, will be fully satisfied and never be poor again?

Open a RENT-A-DEMON !!

The concept is this: through your sorcery knowledge you could fill your customers needs by giving them the unique opportunity to have, for a certain period of time, a rental demon that will help them achieve what they seek.

So, for a client who seeks success in love, you evoke a specific demon to that desire. For those looking for professional success, others will be called to create the opportunities for that client to make it progress in his career. For those looking for just peace in home, revenge, enemies protection, and a host of all kind of personal desires, you can help them to have what they want after agreeing values and the duration of how long the devil will stay with your customers.

I believe you can make big money with this idea, besides you can be the lucky owner of a profitable and innovative business service aimed at consumers of high quality services.

RENT-A-DEMON - It is a brand new franchise!
RENT-A-DEMON - Satisfaction guaranteed or your soul back!
RENT-A-DEMON - Always there when you need it most!
RENT-A-DEMON - I'm really thinking about it!

Looking for worldwide partnership.

sign me up buttercup

people paying to rent something they're already carrying around... that's hilarious !!
07-20-2016, 12:47 AM
Hello Astaraoth, I saw your post about renting a demon to fulfill your desires, is this for real, I would like more information as I am interested you can send me an email realtomwest at yahoo.com. I will be expecting to hear from you. Thanks
07-20-2016, 04:20 AM
(07-20-2016 12:47 AM)IMUN-RA Wrote:  Hello Astaraoth, I saw your post about renting a demon to fulfill your desires, is this for real, I would like more information as I am interested you can send me an email realtomwest at yahoo.com. I will be expecting to hear from you. Thanks

Just don't..... seriously. Did you even read the whole thread? This is the second bad practitioner choice I've seen you make Tounge

To each their own huh? smh...

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
07-20-2016, 06:24 AM
Would You give out Test Demons? Lol
Kinda like a Test Ride when getting a New car?
I'm sure it would not be cheap so it may be hard to find people to trust the worker offering services without some sort of trial

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
08-01-2016, 05:46 AM
Hello Ryen, please enlighten me. When you say it's the second bad choice lol what do you mean? I did read the thread but it's kinda confusing and since I'm rather used to Facebook groups I find it hard using the forum and again I'm new