Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RENT-A-DEMON
08-01-2016, 06:22 AM
(08-01-2016 05:46 AM)IMUN-RA Wrote:  Hello Ryen, please enlighten me. When you say it's the second bad choice lol what do you mean? I did read the thread but it's kinda confusing and since I'm rather used to Facebook groups I find it hard using the forum and again I'm new

Sure thing... Just observe two things... 1. The member is now banned 2. He's RENTING a demon. Both things should be considered warning signs.

These are ancient spirits beyond our full understanding, how could you just rent one like a carpet cleaner? Sounds like complete BS to me.

And the reason I mentioned the second bad choice it's because you were shopping around another similar thread for services; banned member with shoddy services.

Maybe consider posting a thread in the market requesting help if you haven't already. If you give some details you'll probably be recommended a good worker or someone might extend their services. And even then, make sure you research that person, ask around to those who have used their services.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 06:58 AM
Oh thanks a lot I'm still learning to use the forum. Do not know who is active what is active and who is for real. But thanks for the info. It's very much appreciated.
08-01-2016, 10:26 AM
(08-01-2016 06:58 AM)IMUN-RA Wrote:  Oh thanks a lot I'm still learning to use the forum. Do not know who is active what is active and who is for real. But thanks for the info. It's very much appreciated.

Anyone who is active will either respond or be referred by someone else. When looking into things like a worker, first start off by checking how old the thread is. You can also look at the members profile and see when was the last time that they logged in. If they're banned it's usually for a good reason.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...