Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Real Sorcery, Vodu & Radionics 24/7
05-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Greetings. I am Moloch also known as Brother MOLOCH 969 and I've been around since November 17, 1987 when I first took my oath to follow Witchcraft and forsake my old Judeo-Christian roots. Then on Easter Sunday in 1989, I was initiated into coven Astra Australis (Coven of the Southern Star) in Tampa, FL into the Alexandrian tradition via Ronald Parshley.

In the same year, I helped Ron and Tony Guagliardo form the (now defunct) Pagan Allied Network (P.A.N.) where we all three wrote articles for the organization's newsletter, the Magickal Messenger. Ron was the editor, Tony was the printer and I was the advertising agent and contact for the newsletter. We helped network the Florida pagans and witches together in that time period.

Later I began teaching at various pagan and metaphysical festivals such as Starwood, Craftwise, and Witchstock back in the 1990's. I haven't done much of the festival circuit since that time but during that time I was fairly active.

I was a prolific writer of the defunct IGOS (International Guild of Sorcery) organization and was a member going all the way back to its inception back in 1991. I wrote for their bi-monthly journal and also wrote books through them all of which I publish myself now on http://www.LuLu.com. [Note: I do NOT condone nor recommend the new IGOS that is out now. They are a toxic organization and I would stay away from them unless you wish to get roped in by a petty ego-maniac with a god-complex.]

My first evocation took place in April of 1989 with my friend and student, Dave helping me out. We summoned Volac from the Goetia and it didn't turn out so well but we both learned a lot from the experience. Since then, I've summoned all of the 72 from the Goetia and a couple from the Theurgia-Goetia. I've summoned Lucifuge Rofocale from the Le Dragon Rouge and have worked with a few of the spirits from the Grimoirium Verum and The Black Dragon. I've worked with the Key of Solomon, the 6th and 7th Books of Moses, the 8th, 9th and 10th Books of Moses, Raphael's Talismanic Art, and summoned a couple of the Olympic Planetary spirits. I've also worked extensively with Tiriel, the intelligence of Mercury over the years and have summoned several of the Planetary intelligences as well. Since becoming a Haitian Houngan in 2009, I have been properly trained to work with the Dead so I have added Necromancy to my occult resume as well. Smiling

Moloch became my spirit teacher in January 1990 and has been a very big help in my learning and understanding of many things esoteric. Then on March 4, 2009, I was initiated as a Houngan into Haitian Vodu. Since that time, I done much and learned much more and have not regretted it one iota.

My first book, Pragmatic Magics was published in 1994 in hardcover and is currently being re-written and completely reformatted. My second book, The Necronomian is no longer in print. I am considering re-doing this book but may end up just releasing it on my website. I'm unsure at this point.

My third offering was the Voodoo Magic Course. I'm sorry I did not pick (nor like) the title (my idiot publisher chose it). The book should have been called A Course in RootWork & Conjure Sorcery but I was outvoted. I plan on redoing this course and making it into a book while updating the information in it. There are a LOT of mistakes and errors in it thus my reason for not releasing it today.

The Magus Ritual Magic course is a 500+ page course on ceremonial magic I wrote that I'm not happy with today thus it needs completely revamped and updated to mesh with my system. If you see this mess online, pass it by. Meh.

The Basics of Metaphysical Empowerment is one of my most successful books apart from Pragmatic Magics because it fills a gap where PM was negligent. PM as never meant to be releasd to the public and when it did, it was lacking in the basics because it was written for Intermediate level students. Over the years I got tired of answering so many Novice questions about it I decided to write a how-to beginner's manual and that is what Basics is. Frankly if you read, study and practice what you find in Basics, for a full year and a day, you should be able to pick up any occult or metaphysical book or course and get it to work for you. Bar none. You can find this on http://www.lulu.com.

UpStart is my booklet for beginners new to my own system of sorcery. You can also find this on http://www.lulu.com.

Moloch's Guide to Using Sorcery Formulas is my booklet on how to use potions in sorcery. There are no formulas given but tips, techniues, hints and such on how to properly use them in rituals and spells. Also on http://www.lulu.com.

My website is www.molochsorcery.com and it is the premiere site on sorcery. In fact it was the very first one on the net! When I first joined the Internet in the spring of 1997, I did searches of the web for sorcery and only found ONE site that listed anything about the subject and that was a scant paragraph by the Lodge of UR. Nothing else could be found. Thus I set up my Guild of Sorcery site on the old Geocities site at the Athens/Parthenon location and when I began, it only had 5 pages for the first six months. Then I began to write and expand my site.

Over time, my site has evolved into what you see today at http://www.molochsorcery.com where you will you notice there's a button on the left that says Free Witchcraft Lessons. These are 16 simple lessons that do not come with religion tied to them but only how-to. they're meant to be useful and written in a simplified how-to style.

I also have a button for Essays - Spells - Rituals where you can find useful info like the Uncrossing Ritual. Divination: How to Use the Astragals (perfect for commnicationwith spirits) and my ever popular Love spell (not for the faint of heart as it requires a serious oath from you!) You may also want to check out my Rootwork-Conjure page for some interesting articles and info including How to Work with St. Expedite.

Also I have some terrific products for the serious practitioner with more to come. I also do spell and ritual work for serious clients with deep pockets as my free time is very limited. For those who are on a limited budget and need metapysical help, check out my Temple of Sorcery button under TOS Spells and Services where I offer 3 and 7 day spells for various effects.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2016, 03:18 AM
i got a voido course book from igos,back in 20005,i tnk it was by u, goid book
05-06-2016, 05:37 AM
Sorry to say LOTS of errors in that book, Belph. I was relying on a so-called "Mambo" (from New Orleans), a Santero and two Rootworkers for info for that course. There's some things in there that are good but a lot that are just flat out wrong, thus I need to revamp and redo it.

www.molochsorcery.com
05-06-2016, 11:22 PM
I love your website. The only thing is the the green background.. I don't know why it creates a lot of stress in my eyes Tounge
05-07-2016, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 02:05 AM by Mider2009.)
Good luck in your endeavors Bro Moloch!

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
05-07-2016, 02:29 AM
i read your book, it is good
Great stuff, best of luck to you
05-07-2016, 02:52 AM
(05-06-2016 05:37 AM)Brother MOLOCH 969 Wrote:  Sorry to say LOTS of errors in that book, Belph. I was relying on a so-called "Mambo" (from New Orleans), a Santero and two Rootworkers for info for that course. There's some things in there that are good but a lot that are just flat out wrong, thus I need to revamp and redo it.

How refreshing, a real man, not afraid to say he was wrong. I salute your honesty.
05-07-2016, 10:40 AM
I'm quite interested in radionics and have never come across anything like your evocation RAD machine. So kudos for that. However, the thing about radionics is I can't seem to find any cases where people have gotten results from it in a magical context. I've scoured many forums such as ExtremeMind (prob the "best"), PsionGuild, BerkanPath, etc etc and can't seem to find one person who used radionics in ritual or spellwork and have found success. I'd be interested in reading a thread by you with legit information on radionics and how to properly apply it to occult workings.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2016, 04:37 PM
(05-07-2016 10:40 AM)The God-King Wrote:  I'm quite interested in radionics and have never come across anything like your evocation RAD machine. So kudos for that. However, the thing about radionics is I can't seem to find any cases where people have gotten results from it in a magical context. I've scoured many forums such as ExtremeMind (prob the "best"), PsionGuild, BerkanPath, etc etc and can't seem to find one person who used radionics in ritual or spellwork and have found success. I'd be interested in reading a thread by you with legit information on radionics and how to properly apply it to occult workings.

I agree Luv
I also love to learn radionics ( Radionic patterns )
05-11-2016, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the kudos folks. Smiling I've took the advice of the spirits and lowered the price of my Spiritual Baths and the perfumes as well. I plan to add more Voodoo Spirit oils soon as I obtain them from my House. Smiling

Understood on the green background. Hmmm... I'll have to see what my site host offers. It's just a template type of host so it's limited in what all they offer. However it IS time I redo the site anyway.

As for the Radionics & ritual? I think I have some write ups that may interest you folks and I'll be happy to post them for your perusal. Just gimme a little time to dig them out, dust them off, edit and then post them to the Forums.

www.molochsorcery.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ixaxaar: ÞURSAKYNGI - The Essence of Thursian Sorcery Zaoluux 10 2,141 04-18-2017 08:51 AM
Last Post: Reaper182
  Papa Hood Sorcery PapaHood 27 1,673 12-04-2016 06:44 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Necromantic Sorcery Collection ignus_fatuus 6 916 10-23-2016 01:23 AM
Last Post: The_Sage
  FOR SALE: Ixaxaar: ÞURSAKYNGI - The Essence of Thursian Sorcery rjh 9 1,805 05-19-2015 04:31 AM
Last Post: Vitki
  Voodoo Sorcery Grimoire Hiram Abiff 5 875 03-08-2015 11:50 PM
Last Post: Hiram Abiff