Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Real Sorcery, Vodu & Radionics 24/7
05-11-2016, 11:30 AM
(05-11-2016 07:56 AM)Brother MOLOCH 969 Wrote:  As for the Radionics & ritual? I think I have some write ups that may interest you folks and I'll be happy to post them for your perusal. Just gimme a little time to dig them out, dust them off, edit and then post them to the Forums.

Thank you! I would be very interested in reading it/them.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2016, 12:30 PM
so wat hapened to u student the warlord,the guy whi publish his blue book,i tnk a Swiss guy,i got tat book,but never again hear of tat guy
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2016, 06:31 PM
(05-11-2016 07:56 AM)Brother MOLOCH 969 Wrote:  Thanks for the kudos folks. Smiling I've took the advice of the spirits and lowered the price of my Spiritual Baths and the perfumes as well. I plan to add more Voodoo Spirit oils soon as I obtain them from my House. Smiling

Understood on the green background. Hmmm... I'll have to see what my site host offers. It's just a template type of host so it's limited in what all they offer. However it IS time I redo the site anyway.

As for the Radionics & ritual? I think I have some write ups that may interest you folks and I'll be happy to post them for your perusal. Just gimme a little time to dig them out, dust them off, edit and then post them to the Forums.

thank you
05-11-2016, 11:51 PM
i cannot acess your website. why?
05-20-2016, 01:32 AM
(05-11-2016 11:51 PM)altheamarinova Wrote:  i cannot acess your website. why?

Quite possibly the host had routine maintenance going on at the time. It happens even to me sometimes when I need to get on it and they're doing maintenance. Try again the next day and it should work fine. Smiling

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
05-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Yea Brother Moloch your website color scheme is horrible on my eyes same with your blog the bright red and bright green hurts. So if anybody else is having problems with that I got a chrome add-on called something care eye and it changes the color scheme on websites so they don't fry your eye sockets.
05-24-2016, 01:53 AM
(05-22-2016 04:13 PM)RemainHidden Wrote:  Yea Brother Moloch your website color scheme is horrible on my eyes same with your blog the bright red and bright green hurts. So if anybody else is having problems with that I got a chrome add-on called something care eye and it changes the color scheme on websites so they don't fry your eye sockets.

Care Eye, eh? Thanks for the tip.

One thing I do is turn down the brightness on my monitor. I turn up the contrast but turn down the brightness as that helps my eyes so they don't burn out.

Still, I hope it's easier to read my site than the troubles I have on some Satanic sites where they use black lettering on a red background which my eyes find irritating. These days when I see a site set up with that scheme I just bypass and never look at it.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
05-25-2016, 03:49 PM
(05-24-2016 01:53 AM)Brother MOLOCH 969 Wrote:  
(05-22-2016 04:13 PM)RemainHidden Wrote:  Yea Brother Moloch your website color scheme is horrible on my eyes same with your blog the bright red and bright green hurts. So if anybody else is having problems with that I got a chrome add-on called something care eye and it changes the color scheme on websites so they don't fry your eye sockets.

Care Eye, eh? Thanks for the tip.

One thing I do is turn down the brightness on my monitor. I turn up the contrast but turn down the brightness as that helps my eyes so they don't burn out.

Still, I hope it's easier to read my site than the troubles I have on some Satanic sites where they use black lettering on a red background which my eyes find irritating. These days when I see a site set up with that scheme I just bypass and never look at it.

Yea its called Care your Eyes
offered by Spraith
Really useful so you don't have to skip on those sites anymore if you want to read them.
08-17-2016, 10:03 AM
Can anyone aid me in my desire to read the 9th and 10th book of Moses
10-17-2016, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2016 01:50 AM by Riches.)
His site looks promosing and he looks knowledgable

however,

the spsreviewforum has a lot of pretty bad and awkward reviews about him given by some experienced forum members.

Does anyone has any experience with him and his spells?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ixaxaar: ├×URSAKYNGI - The Essence of Thursian Sorcery Zaoluux 15 3,593 05-27-2017 01:13 AM
Last Post: SilvaVirus
  Papa Hood Sorcery PapaHood 27 2,089 12-04-2016 06:44 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Necromantic Sorcery Collection ignus_fatuus 6 1,066 10-23-2016 01:23 AM
Last Post: The_Sage
  FOR SALE: Ixaxaar: ├×URSAKYNGI - The Essence of Thursian Sorcery rjh 9 2,371 05-19-2015 04:31 AM
Last Post: Vitki
  Voodoo Sorcery Grimoire Hiram Abiff 5 1,009 03-08-2015 11:50 PM
Last Post: Hiram Abiff