Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Real Sorcery, Vodu & Radionics 24/7
10-17-2016, 04:46 AM
Moloch has bwen around for over 20 years. In 20 years you will not be able to please everyone, and a site like Spsreviews allows people to post complaints that can't be honestly authenticated or disputed, much like ripoff report. The owners of those sites extort spell works for cash to have the bad reviews removed from those sites.

He has published several books and has been very important to the modern movement in sorcery. Don't take my word for it. Find his Guild of Sorcery group on facebook and talk to members and Bro Moloch himself.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2016, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2016 07:17 PM by Riches.)
(10-17-2016 04:46 AM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  Moloch has bwen around for over 20 years. In 20 years you will not be able to please everyone, and a site like Spsreviews allows people to post complaints that can't be honestly authenticated or disputed, much like ripoff report. The owners of those sites extort spell works for cash to have the bad reviews removed from those sites.

He has published several books and has been very important to the modern movement in sorcery. Don't take my word for it. Find his Guild of Sorcery group on facebook and talk to members and Bro Moloch himself.

Fair enough. After I checked out his site the reviews didn't make sense to me at all because he looks very knowledgable and clear about what he is promising. Some reviews even judged his personality and the way he talks which is unnecessary and shouldn't be a criteria anyways.

There were some other topics about some other reputable spellworkers and occultists too that accused them with some serious stuff (to the point of slandering)

Also they were talking about he is retired? Is he? Does he work actively still?
Find all posts by this user
10-18-2016, 11:47 AM
(10-17-2016 07:16 PM)Riches Wrote:  
(10-17-2016 04:46 AM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  Moloch has bwen around for over 20 years. In 20 years you will not be able to please everyone, and a site like Spsreviews allows people to post complaints that can't be honestly authenticated or disputed, much like ripoff report. The owners of those sites extort spell works for cash to have the bad reviews removed from those sites.

Fair enough. After I checked out his site the reviews didn't make sense to me at all because he looks very knowledgable and clear about what he is promising. Some reviews even judged his personality and the way he talks which is unnecessary and shouldn't be a criteria anyways.

There were some other topics about some other reputable spellworkers and occultists too that accused them with some serious stuff (to the point of slandering)

Also they were talking about he is retired? Is he? Does he work actively still?

He's not retired, you can send him an email just give him a couple of days to respond. He also has a radioshow on http://www.thecauldron.net/

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
10-19-2016, 04:38 AM
(05-07-2016 02:52 AM)Ruhaniat Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 05:37 AM)Brother MOLOCH 969 Wrote:  Sorry to say LOTS of errors in that book, Belph. I was relying on a so-called "Mambo" (from New Orleans), a Santero and two Rootworkers for info for that course. There's some things in there that are good but a lot that are just flat out wrong, thus I need to revamp and redo it.

How refreshing, a real man, not afraid to say he was wrong. I salute your honesty.

Not sure magic is for real men.
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2016, 10:30 AM
Great site Brother man, Im very impressed!

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Papa Hood Sorcery PapaHood 27 1,420 12-04-2016 06:44 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Necromantic Sorcery Collection ignus_fatuus 6 775 10-23-2016 01:23 AM
Last Post: The_Sage
  FOR SALE: Ixaxaar: ├×URSAKYNGI - The Essence of Thursian Sorcery rjh 9 1,376 05-19-2015 04:31 AM
Last Post: Vitki
  Ixaxaar: ├×URSAKYNGI - The Essence of Thursian Sorcery Zaoluux 6 895 03-23-2015 08:53 PM
Last Post: Zaoluux
  Voodoo Sorcery Grimoire Hiram Abiff 5 776 03-08-2015 11:50 PM
Last Post: Hiram Abiff