Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Real story of Rugrats?
05-28-2012, 04:40 PM
[Image: LzM7s.png]
This theory says that there is more behind Nickelodeon’s Rugrats besides being a cute show for little kids to watch. In fact, some people are saying that the show has this whole psychological meaning behind it centering around Angelica having a psychotic break at the age of 3 after having too many traumatic accidents happen in her family at such a young age.
  • All of the rugrats are a figment of Angelica’s imagination. Now that’s not so horrible by itself, but then we learn why Angelica made them up.
  • Chuckie died with his mother in childbirth. This is why his dad is always so worried about him in the show.
  • Tommy was stillborn, making his dad have some kind of break and sit in the basement to make toys for the son he was supposed to have.
  • The DeVilles had an abortion. Angelica never found out if the baby was supposed to be a boy or a girl so she decided to make it twins. Then, she gave them matching names and personas because there probably would have been only one child if there was no abortion.
  • The reason behind these delusions have been blamed on Angelica’s nonexistent relationship with her mother and her manipulative one with her father. Thus, Angelica had no one to turn to when she needed help dealing with the babies’ deaths and resorted to making up the lives they should have lived.
In All Grown Up, Angelica is a bipolar schizophrenic addicted to narcotics and heroin because they help her keep her delusions alive. At this point, we learn that Angelica’s biological mom died from a heroin overdose and Angelica’s disease because she’s a crack baby. Her real mom’s name was Cynthia, hence her doll’s name. The woman from “Rugrats” who was Angelica’s mother is really her gold-digging step-mom who Angelica idolized.

When “All Grown Up” was canceled, Angelica died of an overdose just like her mother.

Dil is the only baby who isn’t fictional. However, Angelica never accepted him as being real and accidentally hit him too hard while trying to make him go away once, resulting in brain damage. This is why he’s such an odd child in “All Grown Up.”

Suzie was actually Angelica’s friend. The theory says that she grew up to become a psychologist and joined the Nickelodeon team to invent the “Rugrats” TV show, finally explaining the origin of the theory.

[Image: Wfrdx.gif?1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2012, 04:59 PM
I've seen this float around for a while but not that much information to prove it's real. Even though it isn't real, it's still a great Creepy Pasta story and made me think more the show I enjoyed as a child. (:
05-28-2012, 08:26 PM
This one sounds more logical than all the other show theorys that I've read. I just hope that it did not effect my life growing up because I used to watch this show literally every day. I still even have a tommy doll that my uncle gave to me. I've never really thought about the show this way, it just seems all so creepy I guess, just thinking that this was a show based on what I strive to learn; Psychology.

I never understood why Angelica was always angry, but I did notice that all of their parents were wierd in some ways. What really got to be in the OP was the Phil & Dil part. If this ends up being true I might feel some type of way to be honest.

[Image: 1WJIvwc.gif]
05-28-2012, 09:51 PM
I've read this before I think, it always makes me feel uneasy xD Thanks for sharing!

[Image: sig3.jpg]
05-29-2012, 01:42 AM
Interesting read. Are there any stories for other childhood shows like:
  • Doug
  • Rupert
  • Thomas the Tank Engine
  • Theodore Tugboat
  • Allegras Window
  • JayJay the Jet Plane
  • Little Bear
  • Franklin
  • Timmy the Tooth
  • Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
  • Wowow Wubbzy
  • Dora the Explorer
  • Tom & Jerry

among others?

For the man of religion believes in God, the magician knows God.

Rich Kids of Instagram
05-29-2012, 02:25 AM
I really like these kind of things lol. However I recognize that these kinds of things are an overintellectualization of what is. They pulled too much out of two little. Another really great one of these is the Pokemon one, here's the link - Pokemon Psychoanalysis
05-29-2012, 03:24 AM
(05-29-2012 02:25 AM)Ejoz/ Wrote:  I really like these kind of things lol. However I recognize that these kinds of things are an overintellectualization of what is. They pulled too much out of two little. Another really great one of these is the Pokemon one, here's the link - Pokemon Psychoanalysis

In that case, my childhood was a lie.

Now this one seems too logical for me. I actually believe this. There's just too much evidence with the authors claims in that Pokemon Psychoanalysis.

[Image: 1WJIvwc.gif]
05-29-2012, 04:39 AM
Oh man, that pokemon psychoanalysis just blew my mind.. Surprised

[Image: Wfrdx.gif?1]
05-29-2012, 06:16 AM
That was an interesting read, but I feel some of the details may have been exaggerated by the source you used. I don't recall seeing any Heroin addicts on the Rugrats. Tounge

[Image: ibfUs6RYWLM9jG.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Well that sure was an interesting read. I truly don't think that this is real, but it will give me a different outlook if I ever watch the show again. I don't think I will anytime soon though. Unless I start a babysitting service and put the show on, once again. It's not likely. Tounge

(07-10-2012 02:31 AM)Svarog Wrote:  If we could all manage to do in a year just half of what Rob did these few weeks he's been a member here, the internet would be a better place for everyone. Smiling

I'm the tightness in your chest. I could ruin you.