Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended Books For A 'Jason Miller' Newbie
12-23-2017, 03:03 AM
(12-23-2017 01:11 AM)Riva626 Wrote:  Also, it's worth noting that depending on how the wheel is consecrated it may close you off entirely from whatever you're evoking. It's supposedly very potent.

Thanks! I didn't think about it, until now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2017, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 09:55 AM by The Laughing Mandrake.)
I greatly recommend all of his books. I own them all, none of which were a waste of money. Even though I never use his rituals, his logic and manner of breaking down the how and why of each end goal is great, inspiring me to use his rituals as inspiration in the scope of my own praxis and cosmology as a traditional witch.

I would definitely start with his Sorcerers Secrets and Protection and Reversal Magic.

- ♄ - An Anarchist, Hedge Crosser, Spiritual Ecologist, and Hobb-worker.

The Beast-soul'd of the wilderness shall meet with the wolves;

Where the satyr cries to his kin;

Where the owl-wight dwells;

A simple place of rest.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-23-2017, 09:51 AM
Jason Miller is a GOOD practitioner to study and learn from regrdless of what naysayers claim. I have his first two books and they are fresh, well written and most of all spot on with information. Though our styles differ, I enjoy reading Jason's sorcery because he is coming from a different perspective especially with his Buddhist background. I've known him since the early 2000's when he was running around various Yahoo Groups posting as Inominamdum on my "EvocationalMagics" and on Aaron Leitch's "Solomonic" Yahoo Groups. In fact, he asked us if we thought he should write a book and everyone including JSK, Aaron, Goldtrend, and others as well as myself all urged him to do so mainly because his posts were well thought out, direct to the point and his information was spot on. That's Jason Miller folks! He's been around and he knows whereof he speaks. I'm proud to call him a friend.

If you're looking to supplement reading material in addition to his books, Jason has a website and a study group on FB you are welcome to apply to join which offers you extra reading suggestions that will fill-in any gaps. Good luck!

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
01-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Thanks for all of the recommendations folks. It's been a while since I posted this. Interestingly, I had a good friend of mine hand me a copy of Sorcerer's Secrets but I never cracked it open. I have so many books to read that I am behind on but I will make this one a priority. I've seen some of his posts in the JSK's yahoo group and I'm on his email list. He definitely knows his stuff.

01-13-2018, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 04:11 AM by JintheNinja.)
miller neither has a buddhist perspective or background. he rustles up some charms breaking samaya in the process on boddhisattvas with exoteric empowerment’s what a fucking joke. if you discuss hecate in one breath and talk rootwork with another- you’re a new age flake. and if u conflate tantra with sex magic you neither understand history, buddhism, or sorcery because tantra is sorcery using the methods of region and philosophy from said region.

and if u advocate a book or method because author is your “friend” - that makes u something as well which i won’t articulate as it is rather obvious... but it is in the same fam as things like hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, saws, and drill bits.
01-13-2018, 04:10 AM
Tell us how you really feel Jin Tounge

01-13-2018, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 11:28 AM by JintheNinja.)
facts r facts. knowing something about buddhism is useful before claims r made about someone being one presently or formerly. especially in regards to vajrayana which has enuf plastic gurus (both white and tibetan) who actually know the system and choose commodification, distortion and mis info without some 2 bit occult writer slavishly parroted by over grown fan boys soakin their drawers at the mention of his name feigning secret knowledge.

my 2 pence / 10 cents
01-21-2018, 01:39 PM
(01-13-2018 04:16 AM)JintheNinja Wrote:  facts r facts. knowing something about buddhism is useful before claims r made about someone being one presently or formerly. especially in regards to vajrayana which has enuf plastic gurus (both white and tibetan) who actually know the system and choose commodification, distortion and mis info without some 2 bit occult writer slavishly parroted by over grown fan boys soakin their drawers at the mention of his name feigning secret knowledge.

my 2 pence / 10 cents

Look son, I'm not his fanboy, I've known Jason Miller for well over a decade. You however are yet 'another' Johnny-Come-Lately pretending to know more than everyone else by slinging Buddhist jargon like you're Quai Chang Kane or whatever the hell you're pretending to be. A few posts ago you're an expert on Latin American oils, herbs & saints; then you're an expert on Obeah; now you're an expert on Buddhism? Damn, boy, do you even work? How much free time do you have to study that much to be an expert on so many traditions, Master Po?

Besides I don't see you posting anything actually useful other than your snide opinion - where are your contributions of rituals, spells, meditations and such? Thus far all I see are comments, criticism and Buddhist jargon. Anybody can read books, toss around jargon and recite passages - born agains do that crap all the time - if you're a real practitioner then you oughtta be able to write something with some substance that the folks here can actually use and put into practice. Or gee, is that "beneath" you somehow? Yeah I got your number, bub.

Now speaking of soaking, how about you go soak your head in the toilet.

Still my nickel's worth. No extra charge for the spice.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
01-21-2018, 11:16 PM
okay so when you got mud slingingly racist you lost my attention.

but that’s where you lot condescend from, when u haven’t a clue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie Guide Thread - first day huh? Click Here for Help! Wylandriah91 5 531 04-01-2018 06:58 AM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Favorite Books on Magic The God-King 26 4,565 03-27-2018 04:18 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  sex magic books. belphguy 2 209 02-18-2018 02:14 PM
Last Post: Sorceress
  Why I am against some of the newer books Iommis_guitar 8 503 01-03-2018 09:11 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  money books. belphguy 0 238 10-12-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: belphguy