Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious Deceit
11-29-2017, 06:22 PM
No one will remember or care when all life is gone. Galaxy gets eaten by a crushing black hole or explodes. Big waste. Relious leaders are so arrogant they acts as if they are the only ones worthy and everyone else must service them.

Seems most are big fat fucks too with a lot of perversion on the brain. Hippocrites or just hungry hippos.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2017, 11:41 AM
Couldn't someone say the same about everything people do? I mean, nobody's gonna know about any of our posts once the world is gone either. We are ants, but whether we rock being one for all it's worth is up to us as individuals. We're fucked sooner or later, right?

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
11-30-2017, 11:48 AM
Past and future are illusions. There is only ever what is, and it is now. And we are part of it. And we will be forever. Nothing is forgotten.

Power, Praise, and Glory Be
To Spirits All of Worlds Three;
Prithee Hearken Unto Me
And Wield Through Me
Divinest Storm of Mystery.

There is no separation
Between a man, his art, and his religion
'Less there is separation within the man.
11-30-2017, 01:30 PM
Then we are static and FREE WILL is utter bullshit. Its written or held forever planned or not. My body decays every day in some way. I sure ain't as i was when i was ohhh 18 or 30 years ago.
11-30-2017, 01:40 PM
I don't see how that follows. I at least sure feel like a part of a various reality in flux. I'll add that the human mind among other interrelated energy and matter systems is sufficiently complex enough to void the possibility of perfect predetermination.

Power, Praise, and Glory Be
To Spirits All of Worlds Three;
Prithee Hearken Unto Me
And Wield Through Me
Divinest Storm of Mystery.

There is no separation
Between a man, his art, and his religion
'Less there is separation within the man.
11-30-2017, 07:53 PM
There are very good books on time and how it is measured and the types. Action and how we are is ever present but acttions done past not present. What we might do may be future.

Illusions? I guess if you want to look at it like that. Past often influences the a path to the future as we presently take action,
12-01-2017, 01:12 AM
female energy is holy ghost, not gonna write more on that this time, im busy, just think about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  encountered religious creature jadedagony 2 275 03-13-2017 07:21 PM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Where to get religious icons? Santamuerte 20 1,074 12-23-2016 06:52 AM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  The Phenomenon of New Religious Movements Feywer96 18 1,112 12-16-2016 06:12 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  magician and religious at the same time barach713 7 796 05-17-2016 12:07 AM
Last Post: barach713
  Religious Figures and the HGA altesatmar 2 552 05-20-2015 02:53 AM
Last Post: altesatmar