Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roswell.
08-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Yes everyone what do you think on the topic of "Roswell"
The area where it is said but denied by the Government of America that they recovered A Alien's body as long with a Ufo which was Denied and stated to be a Weather balloon.
What do you think about it?

[Image: T600a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Definitely a recovered crashed craft, not a weather balloon. Aurora TX. as well (not recovered by the government).

Free or drug free? America can't be both!
08-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Both sides have valid points (I was going to make a thread asking about this but found this one) I believe it could go either way, with the weather balloon it was a big deal because it was supposed to detect residue associated with nuclear bombs and tests so using a conspiracy of aliens would be a good cover up for the goverment but on the other hand... why switch it back and say it was a weather balloon if the alien conspiracy was supposed to be a cover up?

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2017, 09:27 AM
I believe that there was a crash there, but I think now it's become a way for the gov't to distract the public from more resent areas of ufo activity.
08-09-2017, 09:53 AM
I have no idea what is the truth since most of my information about this event comes from Roswell the tv show and of course the X-Files. But whatever it is, it cause many people to believe in the unknown of the possibility that the government could be lying to the public which is something I think.
08-09-2017, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 09:56 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
(08-09-2017 09:53 AM)Emperor Time Wrote:  I have no idea what is the truth since most of my information about this event comes from Roswell the tv show and of course the X-Files. But whatever it is, it cause many people to believe in the unknown of the possibility that the government could be lying to the public which is something I think.

It definitely is Happy

(08-09-2017 09:27 AM)jcolanzi Wrote:  I believe that there was a crash there, but I think now it's become a way for the gov't to distract the public from more resent areas of ufo activity.

Well of course there was a crash but what do you believe it was that crashed a space craft or a top super cereal wether balloon and why? Angel

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
08-09-2017, 10:10 AM
There where 2 crashes that night...the second landed near Socorro
08-09-2017, 11:41 AM
(08-09-2017 10:10 AM)MrCerberus Wrote:  There where 2 crashes that night...the second landed near Socorro

That... I did not know o.O
Do tell...

08-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Look up crash at the Corona Ranch.. which is in Socorro NM...
I actually have family who were there..My Uncle was and he told me about what happened before he died..