Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIGILS of POWER & TRANSFORMATION by ADAM BLACKTHORNE
01-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Hello everyone!

Did anyone already see the new book from Gallery of Magick?

They say that it's one great and refreshing book since it doesn't usually follow the typical Kabbalah or Grimoire teachings.

Any reliable reviews?

Can someone send a PM for any download link or send it to my e-mail, [email protected]?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2017, 03:59 AM
I bought the hardcover, once it gets here and I read through it I'll post a review for you. Smiling
01-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Thanks! If you have the soft copy of the book, I hope you can share it here as well.
01-05-2017, 02:50 PM
(01-05-2017 01:37 PM)nerdykidtripper Wrote:  Thanks! If you have the soft copy of the book, I hope you can share it here as well.

Hello,
bro I think you haven't been here for a while so I don't think you knew about the new rules and policies here so check that fast bro and yes sharing books publicly is not allowed anymore.......as you can already see that all book sharing threads have been removed by our admins.......

Thanks,
nsakib95

AngelSuccess is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasmAngel
01-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Oh I see. Sorry then.
01-09-2017, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 01:31 AM by Elkoi.)
I'll just leave my review here:

I REALLY like this book.

The book lists the powers, followed by the sigil on the next page which you can tap into that power. Some familiar powers found from "Greater Words of Power" and "Words of Power" by Damon Brand are listed here. Adam explains that these sigils, unlike their other works, are not attached to any spirit, entity, angel or demon. That makes this book unique because there is no Kabbalah, no Wicca or withcraft here. All of this can be used by anyone because it is not attached to a belief or a religion.

So the powers and sigils...

Very easy to do: if you're familiar with the process of "Greater Words of Power", it similar except an extra few easy steps before that. Mostly emotional alchemy being done here to activate the sigils. Method is easy and takes (at most) a few minutes to do. Finally, they're posting powers on how to heal which is the first we've seen from the gallery's books.

My paperback book came in last night and already used one sigil with great success. As in, used the sigil that night, fell asleep, woke up with success. Honestly: for the price they're asking this is worth it. I'm personally finding more out of this book than the "72 Sigils" from Zanna Blaise (for some reason, I couldn't connect to that book as well with that as this one).

Complaints:

Honestly, my complaints aren't really complaints. The powers, sigils, content are all great. My only thing? It's the printing. Their books have a tendency to run low on ink in a few of their pages. Obviously only applicable to paperback, but it's just a pet peeve to find this inconsistency in all of my copies.

The introduction with how the sigils came to be, along with Adam's personal stories and examples are very useful...but I did not feel like they were necessary. Necessary for beginners and people who've never used magick before, but for those who've already read other books from these guys I wouldn't say that you're losing out by missing those sections. I still RECOMMEND reading it just because you'll find interesting tidbits about the workings that you've never known, but the only reading NEEDED to activate the sigils is the "how to" portion. Oh, and the portion of how to active sigils during an emergency! Read that one for sure.

I feel like I'm rambling here but as I said here it is. I hope that this helps a few of you guys deciding on whether or not to get it!
01-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Wow, that was a comprehensive insight.
Thanks for sharing, Elkoi!
01-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Bump... i read recently that the forum is again open to downloads? I apologize if this is incorrect... but I'm interested in this book if there is a download for it...if someone could post it or PM a link? I'm interested in the health / healing sigils especially, which isn't in their other books.

Thanks
01-28-2017, 03:14 PM
(01-23-2017 05:28 PM)dimyself Wrote:  Bump... i read recently that the forum is again open to downloads? I apologize if this is incorrect... but I'm interested in this book if there is a download for it...if someone could post it or PM a link? I'm interested in the health / healing sigils especially, which isn't in their other books.

Thanks

I second this

“Magick is a doorway through which we step into mystery, wildness, and immanence.” - Phil Hine.

[Image: yHgIuEC.png]
01-29-2017, 02:20 AM
Hi.
I'm still looking for links but no one seems to upload their copies yet online.
I hope that someone would share their book here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  POWER OVER SOMEONE WHO HAS WRONGED YOU Siddha 9 585 12-06-2017 09:19 AM
Last Post: Scottish_Pride
  Finbarr and Bottomeley's The Mystical Power of The Psalms Gnostic 4 257 12-02-2017 11:34 PM
Last Post: belphguy
  Practical & Easy application of the mind power Mangal 7 1,875 11-24-2017 11:22 PM
Last Post: incvbvs777
  pentacles of power.french. belphguy 3 302 11-10-2017 01:59 AM
  power trought witchraft. belphguy 4 303 09-29-2017 10:54 PM