Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred Geometry And Unified Fields from A Scientific/Metaphysical Standpoint
12-17-2015, 10:24 AM

I know I keep mentioning the Hegelian Dialectic and how its proper usage provides true overstanding of the relationships between dualities, so as an example, I am dropping a link here that provides an illustrated and in depth view of the same.

The author of this video, Nassim Haramein, is the director of the Resonance Project and is a highly perceptive amateur physicist that has been blackballed by mainstream science (which is utter bs for the most part) the same way Nikolai Tesla and countless others have been in the past.

Herein, he provides a thorough and common sense explanation of the nature of matter, space and atoms, in such a way that even the layman can understand and an occultist can appreciate.

Feel free to leave a comment below. -Warcloud

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2015, 03:32 AM
How has he been rejected by the mainstream, when he hasn't even published a peer reviewed paper? It was an essay at a computer conference that he won a prize in.

Tesla has a unit of measurement named after him, how is that oppressing him?
12-18-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2015 05:14 PM by Warcloud.)
(12-18-2015 03:32 AM)Disjunctive Type Wrote:  How has he been rejected by the mainstream, when he hasn't even published a peer reviewed paper? It was an essay at a computer conference that he won a prize in.

Tesla has a unit of measurement named after him, how is that oppressing him?

Well my friend, if he's not a licensed physicist, then there would be no reason for the scientific community to even pay attention to his work for they arent his "peers." So no peer review for him! Smiling

As for Tesla, the man died in an ABANDONED building, broke, without a cent to his name when he was probably the best scientifical mind of the last century. His works were suppressed by the government and his patents were stolen and his discoveries privatized by the military industrial complex. Not to mention how his "peers" turned their backs on him.

So in light of the above you can see how well things play out in the scientific community. Makes one wonder if they will accept anyone that isnt part of their establishment. -Warcloud

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
12-18-2015, 09:52 AM
Then he wont be recognised, this is all special pleading. Have you actually seen his paper? It flies in the face of observable reality.

If he really has a grand unifying theory, then great! Lets see it, he should step up and show it some time.
12-18-2015, 05:12 PM
(12-18-2015 09:52 AM)Disjunctive Type Wrote:  Then he wont be recognised, this is all special pleading. Have you actually seen his paper? It flies in the face of observable reality.

If he really has a grand unifying theory, then great! Lets see it, he should step up and show it some time.

Which one of his papers are you referring to? Nonetheless, last I checked, the man made an excellent contribution in expanding on Einstein's theory of relativity and unifying the same in a flawless and naturalistic manner to quantum physics.

As a matter of fact, he even explained the reasons why gravity exists and how its a fundamental aspect of the universe in a way that ACTUALLY makes sense.

From what I've seen, he's taken a crap on the old world view of how the Universe came to be as a result of the Big Bang, which was previously explained in text book physics that as a result, matter expands and in turn so does the universe which, as a half-truth, makes sense. This was depicted as a man holding a balloon and blowing air into it and its sounds oh so perfect and sweet! Guy blows, universe expands...

Unfortunately, they forgot about something: Who the hell is that GUY blowing up the balloon universe to begin with? This was something the old geezers in the scientific community never took into account to begin with.

Ill be honest here, for him to be a shill, he is actually quite respected for his unifying field theory, so much so, that he has had the following interactions with western academia regarding the same:

"He has presented at such institutions as the Department of Physics at Georgia Tech, the Department of Physics at University of Nebraska at Omaha, and Fellows of the Department of Education at the University of Montreal, and his unification model has now been delivered to the American Physical Society."

I think you may need to revise your last 2 sentences my friend. Wink -Warcloud

12-18-2015, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 12:25 AM by Disjunctive Type.)
Where are those papers that describe what you claim? I ask because the one at the computer conference that he won a prize in had those details in it and they were incredibly wrong when it came to the mass of protons for one.

I searched the text ""He has presented at such institutions as the Department of Physics at Georgia Tech, the Department of Physics at University of Nebraska at Omaha, and Fellows of the Department of Education at the University of Montreal, and his unification model has now been delivered to the American Physical Society" and couldn't find anything outside of new age websites stating this.
12-19-2015, 03:24 AM
(12-18-2015 11:25 PM)Disjunctive Type Wrote:  Where are those papers that describe what you claim?

Well, where are those papers you claim to have that rebuts his unification theory point for point?

Moreover, if you said you read his paper, then why are you asking me about what he claims when its all in the paper and in the video posted herein?

Quote:I ask because the one at the computer conference that he won a prize in had those details in it and they were incredibly wrong when it came to the mass of protons for one.

So basically, his calculations on the mass of protons is off? I beg to differ but then again I really dont care about the exact mass my friend. I have no use for such info and to be honest, neither does the average person for that matter.

Quote:I searched the text ""He has presented at such institutions as the Department of Physics at Georgia Tech, the Department of Physics at University of Nebraska at Omaha, and Fellows of the Department of Education at the University of Montreal, and his unification model has now been delivered to the American Physical Society" and couldn't find anything outside of new age websites stating this.

So you're telling me that because you cross referenced the above quote and it brought you to a New Age website (supposedly) that that has enough force to nullify a man's work which can easily be verified by a few simple phone calls!? Mmmm... And here I was thinking you were a meticulous, scientifically objective researcher here! Hehe -Warcloud

12-22-2015, 07:47 AM
Tesla failed to predict how much his project would cost so the company cut their losses. I believe they owned the patents from the start.
12-22-2015, 02:58 PM
(12-22-2015 07:47 AM)magari Wrote:  Tesla failed to predict how much his project would cost so the company cut their losses. I believe they owned the patents from the start.

Which project? You do know he had a ton of them, some of which are already employed in the MIC right?

12-22-2015, 05:38 PM
I'm referring to his work with JP Morgan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Scientific Method darangal 18 1,833 10-14-2015 09:08 PM
Last Post: Kobold
  My scientific essay Faust 2 770 02-24-2013 09:25 PM
Last Post: Faust