Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred Geometry And Unified Fields from A Scientific/Metaphysical Standpoint
12-22-2015, 06:20 PM
(12-22-2015 05:38 PM)magari Wrote:  I'm referring to his work with JP Morgan.

Ok... well they pulled out on him because Thomas Edison was already in negotiations with the gov for payed electricity as opposed to Tesla's free electricity by way of the Colorado Springs tower. Thats neither here nor there...

Do you have any input to the OP or no?

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2015, 02:37 PM
Yeah....

Check this out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

A unified theory of everything... potentially.
12-23-2015, 06:31 PM
(12-23-2015 02:37 PM)magari Wrote:  Yeah....

Check this out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

A unified theory of everything... potentially.

53 mins long! Ok... in the interest of knowledge I will check it out tomorrow and hit you back on that. Hopefully its on point! Happy

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
12-24-2015, 04:21 PM
If you hang in there and have a decent understanding of the perspective of modern science you might identify the quantum phenomenon demonstrated at a scale once only reserved for Newtonian physics.
12-24-2015, 06:08 PM
(12-24-2015 04:21 PM)magari Wrote:  If you hang in there and have a decent understanding of the perspective of modern science you might identify the quantum phenomenon demonstrated at a scale once only reserved for Newtonian physics.

Interesting... Hopefully I have enough time to watch it tomorrow. Good looking out Magari. -Warcloud

01-09-2016, 09:24 PM
War cloud did you end up watching that video?
01-10-2016, 09:13 AM
(01-09-2016 09:24 PM)Shadow of Magus Wrote:  War cloud did you end up watching that video?

No I havent... I will try to watch it now though... Did you watch it?

12-03-2016, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 05:15 AM by aries.)
(12-17-2015 10:24 AM)Warcloud Wrote:  

I know I keep mentioning the Hegelian Dialectic and how its proper usage provides true overstanding of the relationships between dualities, so as an example, I am dropping a link here that provides an illustrated and in depth view of the same.

The author of this video, Nassim Haramein, is the director of the Resonance Project and is a highly perceptive amateur physicist that has been blackballed by mainstream science (which is utter bs for the most part) the same way Nikolai Tesla and countless others have been in the past.

Herein, he provides a thorough and common sense explanation of the nature of matter, space and atoms, in such a way that even the layman can understand and an occultist can appreciate.

Feel free to leave a comment below. -Warcloud

You do post the good stuff. I said air at the point what connects us but I guess the correct answer was space. Damn it.

Thanks for the video.

I'll likely have to watch this over the course of 2-3 days.
12-03-2016, 09:24 AM
http://www.slideshare.net/glennhirsch/pa...l-language
12-03-2016, 12:28 PM
(12-18-2015 09:33 AM)Warcloud Wrote:  
(12-18-2015 03:32 AM)Disjunctive Type Wrote:  How has he been rejected by the mainstream, when he hasn't even published a peer reviewed paper? It was an essay at a computer conference that he won a prize in.

Tesla has a unit of measurement named after him, how is that oppressing him?

Well my friend, if he's not a licensed physicist, then there would be no reason for the scientific community to even pay attention to his work for they arent his "peers." So no peer review for him! Smiling

As for Tesla, the man died in an ABANDONED building, broke, without a cent to his name when he was probably the best scientifical mind of the last century. His works were suppressed by the government and his patents were stolen and his discoveries privatized by the military industrial complex. Not to mention how his "peers" turned their backs on him.

So in light of the above you can see how well things play out in the scientific community. Makes one wonder if they will accept anyone that isnt part of their establishment. -Warcloud

Hi, I just read through the rest of this thread. And saw this.
That is not correct. He lived for 10 years in the Hotel New Yorker. Find the numbers to his floor /room. He had money. There is some total lies out there about Tesla.

Ive only watched 30 minutes of the video so far. Maybe watch the rest tomorrow maybe not......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Scientific Method darangal 18 2,199 10-14-2015 09:08 PM
Last Post: Kobold
  My scientific essay Faust 2 863 02-24-2013 09:25 PM
Last Post: Faust