Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred Sites, Vortexes, Ley Lines
05-25-2016, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 01:45 PM by Seekeroftruth123.)
My research into traditional Irish Paganism, Shamanism, Druidism, and Voodoo have all led me to begin looking into Sacred Sites, Vortexes and Ley Lines.

I've mentioned on this forum that I've been planning a move. I'm moving to get away from negative influence in my life but I would like for the move to be based on heading twards positivity rather then simply *running away* from problems. I want a semi permenant residence where I can be happy... a place where I can hike, camp, swim and be close to nature. It's just not in me to move every few years for the rest of my life so I'm putting a lot of thought into my desitination.

Due to money and distance, the most obvious location for me to go that would fit my desire to be close to nature would be in the smokey mountains area. Not only does that give me all the mountainous regions to explore but it puts me closer to the east coast for future family trips by the ocean. Turns out the smokey mountain area is full of sacred sites along one ley line. Lots of vortexes that were sacred to the native Americans. I've been into the mountains of this area, into Cherokee and the reservation and absolutely love the area. To live in this general area, to be able to do yoga here and otherwise grow in my spirituality for years to come is something I'm seriously considering. I also found this website. This is one thing that I would enjoy to do after we've settled into our new place... http://www.outdoorfun.com/sacred.htm And also this one... http://www.breathing.com/articles/localpowerspots.htm

Are there any Sacred Sites travelers here on WF? Which ones have you visited? I would love to hear your experiences from wherever it is on this earth, although obviously the U.S. sacred sites would be more relevant to me. Could you feel a strong or positive energy at these vortexes?

Also I found this website... http://www.vortexhunters.com/vortexmap_n...ville.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2016, 06:58 AM
Wow really, no one?
05-26-2016, 10:04 AM
You overestimate the Nautilus, you overestimate her greatly.

pretty please tell me you recognize the reference[Image: smiley-crossing-fingers.png]

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
05-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Not sure what you're talking about.
05-26-2016, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2016 11:18 PM by Feywer96.)
I never knew what to think about ley lines, or "vortexes". In a regard I think it's complete new age bollucks but in another I simply have not been to any of the places. I've never heard anything about these "lines" except recently in history, which keeps me rather skeptical or what-have-you. Humans do love to make connections Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2016, 05:26 AM
I love traveling to many of the sites, they have much history and energy about them
07-24-2016, 01:37 PM
I find it odd there is disbelief. Actually, i think those that know sure as hell aint gonna share. I sure wouldnt.
08-24-2016, 03:03 AM
(05-26-2016 10:04 AM)darangal Wrote:  You overestimate the Nautilus, you overestimate her greatly.

pretty please tell me you recognize the reference[Image: smiley-crossing-fingers.png]

Captain Nemo. But also the Fibonacci.
anywho...

I'm from michigan. I'm not saying I believe these to be true leylines, but it is interesting.
First image, just a Drawn one.
Second, a satellite zoom in of west michigan with same lines. There are native american burial mounds all along these lines, not all sites are even shown here. I have mounds near me around that mid line I can drive to 5 minutes away. But the sites are accurately on those lines. Literally just a couple days ago I was looking into ley lines and found those images. Glad I could add something here.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dres...0511041817
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/...5000-h5000
12-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Saw this thread about Ley Lines. Vancouver Island is a junction for several lines. The history can be googled along with New Castle Island. Nanaimo Bastion. Craigdairoch Castle. Hartley Castle. Royal Roads. Fan Tan Alley. Kanaka Pete. Brother XII
And so many many more. ☺
12-10-2016, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 03:54 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-10-2016 09:41 AM)Nanaimo-Jim Wrote:  Saw this thread about Ley Lines. Vancouver Island is a junction for several lines. The history can be googled along with New Castle Island. Nanaimo Bastion. Craigdairoch Castle. Hartley Castle. Royal Roads. Fan Tan Alley. Kanaka Pete. Brother XII
And so many many more. ☺

Couldn't someone say "thar be ley lines about" after the fact? After things have happened somewhere or castles are built or whatever? Isn't that actually what happened, that these were mentioned after the fact? I mean couldn't that explain why so many neon lights lead right to me?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experts in sacred geometry? vinceguntr0n 14 1,519 03-14-2014 05:28 PM
Last Post: Archaic
  Mapping Ley lines Callfar Stormweaver 13 3,186 08-20-2012 05:20 AM
Last Post: Callfar Stormweaver