Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred Sites, Vortexes, Ley Lines
12-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Yes I do suppose. But whats in the harmonics or energy of an area to draw someone there to begin with? As much as I can fall back on the Moira to a degree, yes for some major life events things line up over time to prepare you for where and when you need to be.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 09:12 AM
Let me put the following statements in quotes "They are lying to you and that is the least of your problems".
12-14-2016, 12:23 AM
Well I live in the Smokey Mountain region, and I have also hiked in the Rockies. The Smokie's are ancient, much older than the Rockies - and I can tell you there are spots there with massive energy, and not just in the main parts of the mountain, but in the foot hill areas where many different metals and mineral deposits are located. There is a site near me where the entire mountain top is make of creamy white quartz rock, and for thousands of years local tribes went there to make their tools and weapons (spear tips, arrow heads, knives, scrapers, etc.) The energy at the top of that mountain is palpable.

Ley Lines? well a there is a major set that go directly through Pilot Mountain - google that name if you have never heard of it, because it looks more like a stump of a giant tree than a mountain. Asehville - why does this town in the middle of the Smokies draw so many occultists, hippies, gurus, etc.? Interesting to be sure.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
12-15-2016, 02:30 AM
Oh man, I love all of this stuff, I spend hours watching videos on youtube and listening to the lectures, all of this evidence of pre flood advanced worlds millions of years old in some cases
In many at least 20 thousand way longer then we use to admit man had brains, and all of those cave paintings and structures pointing to Giants, and Greys, and spaceships etc..Great stuff.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Well spent a little time looking into the Smokies and Appalachian Trail several spots where the Ley lines cross. Will change the energy with the combination of pressing tectonic plates and extremely rich mineral deposits in the area. Both bio-energy and ethereal should be stronger in these areas. Better for you to tap into to learn and feel your environment.

Let us know what you choose. ?
01-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Theres some spots on the west coast as well. Ive always wanted to visit a focal point where many ley lines intersect.

[Image: bear%203.png]
04-15-2017, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2017 12:04 AM by OldSaint.)
Ley lines and vortexes do exist. First practice developing sensitivity to subtle energies. Just think of it as the energy centers of the earth. Human body have chi channels and chakras....so does the planet. Smiling

Make contact with "spirits of place" where you reside and give offerings to them. They will guide you to places of power.

04-28-2017, 02:04 AM
Not Ley lines as such, though there probably are a fuck-ton on the site, but a few years ago I spent a lot of time traveling around southeast Asia and visited Seam Reap and the Angkor Wat complex. At the some of the temple sites the stones felt like they were vibrating when I touched them, and at one when I was wandering on my own as it got dark, the atmosphere completely changed in a heartbeat. When the sun sets it gets dark quickly over there, and it went from feeling peaceful to feeling like it had suddenly become alert. Unfortunately I wasn't as into magic then as I am now, and I crapped myself and ran. Like a pro...

All of the temples I visited over there felt very sacred and peaceful, but Angkor Wat is something else. I'd love to go back and meditate there, now I'm a little less of a pussy!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any experts in sacred geometry? vinceguntr0n 14 1,756 03-14-2014 05:28 PM
Last Post: Archaic
  Mapping Ley lines Callfar Stormweaver 13 3,503 08-20-2012 05:20 AM
Last Post: Callfar Stormweaver