Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Selling soul! Pm me
08-13-2017, 09:39 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/threekings/comm...rossroads/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2017, 02:30 PM
(08-13-2017 09:39 AM)Blujuwel Wrote:  https://www.reddit.com/r/threekings/comm...rossroads/

thanks.thats for a skill but i guess could be done for anything?
also i dont want to die at 27...
08-14-2017, 12:22 AM
(08-04-2017 12:41 AM)Jin Wrote:  Ohhh... magick. A special way to do something you would be legally punished for if you did it through ordinary means.

(08-03-2017 01:21 PM)Magickinqu Wrote:  There is no Spell that can Turn a Straight person Ghost Gay and Vice Virsa, I know this lady that spent thousands going to this Santera guy to in gay her son. Yes still gay and she's about 20 grand down, lol
If that dude would have tried to pull that shit on someone I liked I would have broken his jaw lovely and bust his nose all over his clean white outfit then Mayne threaten to have his Kids taken from their schools if he planned to retaliate :)
As Jason miller says you gotta mix magick with non magick solutions

Well, my mentor once told me a person can be reprogrammed into pretty much any mindset. And the only limits to magick are creativity, intelligence and power.

The fact that most magicians find themselves unable to achieve certain things doesn't mean it is impossible, but simply that they have not evolved enough. The greatest of magicians is one who has developed his/her abilities to the point s/he could manifest objects at will in the physical plane.

Im very sorry to tell you That your mentor was wrong in this case, but. Thats ok everyone is wrong sometimes, it sounds like a good story but magick is not exactly like it is in the movies, If your mentor say a Str8 turn gay via spell work, the guy was just a closest case or something, otherwise it never happened

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2017, 12:57 AM
I actually agree with the mentor but I reckon if one is selling one's soul for "love" then "not evolved enough" applies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I want to someone sell my soul lordmahan 24 1,211 05-14-2017 07:41 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  Selling others souls goldcoins 23 1,736 03-09-2014 09:52 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  The Unforgiven Soul: Ritual The God-King 27 5,121 02-10-2014 01:23 AM
Last Post: Bence33
  The Unforgiven Soul The God-King 49 4,367 08-27-2013 09:36 PM
Last Post: The God-King