Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious question
12-29-2015, 10:17 AM
(12-23-2015 08:40 AM)Absinthe Wrote:  I have no need to defend myself.

So much for that. 'Overthrow' you? Wow, you really do take yourself waaay too seriously. I'm not going to lie, I do hope you eventually get removed from your position. The only thing 'ridiculous' is that you're allowed to keep your position after immaturely shutting down and junking threads whose contents you disagreed with. It's unprofessional, petty and pathetic. You used to be respectable, but apparently you've been sucked into the whole PC crowd and lost your spine.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-29-2015, 10:24 AM
Annnnd this thread is now done. I think the premise of the OP has been taken into consideration by staff to a satisfactory level. This thread is no longer going to be productive.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2016, 09:17 AM
WF 2.0 will come ~2 months from now. With the upvote/downvote functionality, mods will no longer have to care about LQP, as the system will take care of it on its own. Then there will be no rule about off-topic, and mods won't even need to request for their threads not to be modded. Unless there is some illegal content or spamming(breaking other rules), users will be allowed to run wild.
Until then, things will stay the same.

[Image: ihHkl9DpHjvxp.png]
Become what you are
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed