Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shamanism, Where to start?
08-30-2017, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017 06:17 AM by Vortex Fortitude.)
(08-30-2017 05:00 AM)travsha Wrote:  
(08-30-2017 04:35 AM)Vortex Fortitude Wrote:  Thank you!
I was more away and busy, excuse my late response. I'm intrigued by your books, and I am going to buy one of them which would bring me more to the field of Shamanism. "Creating the Universe", the context seems very fitting for my style of magick and healing. Can't wait to purchase.

Sincerely yours in L.V.X,
IAMRA
Creating the Universe is less shamanic based and more western occult.... A few of the underlying principals are the same. It might be especially helpful for bridging the gap in your learning between western occult and shamanism if you already have experience with occult....

The Plant Remedy and How The Earth Saved My Soul are more shamanic based and since they are newer they also represent my better work. They cover different material then Creating the Universe so even if you start with one book and decide to check out another it will be all new material. I wrote the books in a way where they can all be related to each other still while also standing on their own.

Thanks for letting me know, I do also want to incorporate magick with shamanism. I'd have to read more about what I'm doing before I actually do it. =)

Sincerely,
IAMRA

In terms of unification, it is multiple gods becoming whole, being God. Don't divide that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If I want to get into Thelema, what book should I start with? Astralogic 10 363 09-23-2017 09:58 AM
Last Post: Anthony Arcanum