Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I send my third eye energy?
10-17-2017, 05:43 AM
(10-17-2017 02:28 AM)cinnabar Wrote:  Just curious, what are these training methods?

Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon is an excellent manual to work through, because it builds you up from the foundation and, so long as you train correctly, by the time you end up opening your astral senses and other faculties you'll be able to avoid all of the pitfalls and dangers that accompany such events.

Aside from complete training manuals like the IIH, you have to start first and foremost by working on your fundamental foundation. Basic meditation, energy work, and fortitude are vital. Spirit Work like Ancestor Veneration and working with patron deities or other protectors through altar work is good as well. Once you have this foundation, there are essentially three primary ways to open different levels of Clairvoyance.

First, the skill called Scanning in Psionics or what I prefer to call the "Spiritual Sense" or "Spiritual Awareness." The way to learn this skill is through deep meditation. When the physical part of the self-identity (the brain) is either sufficiently silenced or sufficiently excited through Trance states in deep meditation, the mind opens up to communicate with the nonphysical part of the self (the spirit). The spirit is not limited by physical or even astral rules, and thus, with certain concentration, conceptual information can be acquired directly. The physical part of the mind usually tries to interpret this as words, images, and other experiences, but this often leads to incorrect interpretations based on the individuals unconscious biases - something called Analytical Overlay (AOL). When AOL is conquered with sufficient self-mastery, this "Spiritual Sense" can be used to "Scan" almost any kind of information. I have personally used it to perform almost every ESP skill I've seen, including: precognition and postcognition, telepathy, empathy, psychometry, and remote viewing. This sense is not limited by spacetime, so it is easy to "see" other places both temporally and spatially without actually leaving the body via Projection. I gave an exercise to specifically train this ability in this post a while back, though you need sufficient focus and connection to spirit developed from meditation before you'll master it fully.

Second, the senses of the mental body, though this gets a bit complicated. This is most relevant to Mental Projection, which Bardon calls Mental Wandering, other groups call Scrying, and many people mistakenly consider astral projection. Mental things are a lot more unstable than astral things, as is the nature of the mind. I don't use this much as an in-body sense (like Spiritual Sense or the Astral Senses), so it's most relevant to actual Mental Projection either internally or externally. You can learn this from Rowe's Short Course on Scrying, and Nick Ferrell has an entire book called Magical Imagination where he discusses the same skills at length. Begin by building up your Sacred Space / Inner Realm, and explore yourself before jumping out into other things. This will help with your initiation, and it's much safer than wandering outside yourself before you're ready to do so. Of course, Bardon also teaches this as Mental Wandering, though I don't recall him teaching how to work with a Sacred Space / Inner Realm like Rowe and Ferrell do.

Third, the senses of the astral body proper. When the astral body is sufficiently strengthened through energy work, all you have to do is shift your awareness from your physical eyes to your astral eyes, and then you can see everything the astral body can even without projecting outside of the physical body. There is a Rosicrusian text called The Etheric Vision and What It Reveals that discusses this vision at length (note: "Ether" in the Rosicrusian context refers specifically to the spectrum of energy between physical and astral; Robert Bruce calls this "Real-Time Sight" and the "Real-Time Plane"). You can read Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce to learn how to strengthen your astral body and use it either in projection or to "see" like this, and Franz Bardon offers techniques to permanently open your astral senses - though you have to work up to that step carefully, mastering all the ones before it, in order to use those techniques safely.

These three different levels of "Clairvoyance" are all similar, but distinctly different. Something anyone can learn for themselves with enough practice and experience.

~:Shin:~

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2017, 08:10 PM
(10-17-2017 05:43 AM)Shinichi Wrote:  
(10-17-2017 02:28 AM)cinnabar Wrote:  Just curious, what are these training methods?

Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon is an excellent manual to work through, because it builds you up from the foundation and, so long as you train correctly, by the time you end up opening your astral senses and other faculties you'll be able to avoid all of the pitfalls and dangers that accompany such events.

Thanks for your elaborate reply! I am currently focusing on Robert Bruce's Mastering Astral Projection, and intend to pick up a work on the fundamentals of magick. IIH was already on my shortlist, and it looks like this will be the way to go...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unblock energy jackson 1 96 10-02-2017 03:36 PM
Last Post: jackson
  Lack of energy Leahart92 10 599 08-18-2017 06:49 PM
Last Post: Encimira
  Energy Programming/Manipulation vs. Spells Hookko 7 1,383 08-11-2017 04:59 AM
Last Post: travsha
  question about energy in the land deos 7 471 08-11-2017 04:19 AM
Last Post: Tharlion