Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of being scammed
Yesterday, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 01:29 AM by fixerkitty.)
I don't bully anyone. Hell, I almost never PM anyone. People have come to ME and told me how clingy and needy you are when someone gives you the time of day. This is disturbing behaviour.

No one I know here has been willing to help you. There's a reason for this.

Quit crying. Grow up. Move on. If you can't do that, well, I have no sympathy for you.

Your situation is a CHOICE. You're CHOOSING to run in circles. If all you can post is hysterical and paranoid ad hominem attacks, that tells me far more about you than me. And how do you know about my divinations? You've never been a client. You're the kind of client I fire, actually. Your psychiatric problems are light years beyond my pay grade.

[Image: 13511906881.jpg]

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

We sometimes want to be led by
The hand of a higher creature
So we just have to follow
The direction of the navigator

--Funker Vogt, 'Navigator'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 01:44 AM
(Yesterday 01:28 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  I don't bully anyone. Hell, I almost never PM anyone. People have come to ME and told me how clingy and needy you are when someone gives you the time of day. This is disturbing behaviour.

No one I know here has been willing to help you. There's a reason for this.

Quit crying. Grow up. Move on. If you can't do that, well, I have no sympathy for you.

Your situation is a CHOICE. You're CHOOSING to run in circles. If all you can post is hysterical and paranoid ad hominem attacks, that tells me far more about you than me. And how do you know about my divinations? You've never been a client. You're the kind of client I fire, actually. Your psychiatric problems are light years beyond my pay grade.

[Image: 13511906881.jpg]

People have told you I'm Clingy and needy??? Lol I don't message anyone! People message me offering their services! Calling your bullshit just like your crappy divinations! Not only a bully! Not only have no life! But also a LIAR!

To people that have been scammed and looking for someone genuine,
I have scores of people customers asking me for help. Wanting to see if I've found someone genuine! And I did!And has received pay checks in the thousands. But he just hasn't been successful with the cursing side! So if you are a real practitioner out there. I can help you with a good review and send lots of potential customers your way, if you are willing to help me and get paid very generously for this curse. I have many customers message me and confide in me about members that have scammed them. I can most definitely guide you about the scammers Smiling so that you don't lose out like I did.
Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 02:44 AM
You're jealous. It comes through loud and clear.

If you think someone telling you 'no' is a bully, you might want to not get grounded this time. j/s You've never seen real bullying. Oh, wait, you're the one who usually dishes it out.

[Image: RCDz7rp.jpg]

[Image: NJMFz0V.jpg]

And seeing as your ex moved to ANOTHER COUNTRY to get away from you, this tells me volumes. After all, nothing says 'Happy Valentine's Day' like a bunch of Ukrainian border guards with tanks and Kalashnikovs. It's not the way I'd want to spend it.

You don't know the quality of my services. I've had people asking me to do magic on their behalf. I always answer NO. NMFP. And besides, I can already tell you my cards would tell you to move on. Being told the truth instead of what you want to hear is a *good* divination. But then, you really can't reason with a 5 year old throwing a tantrum.

Seriously, take your meds. Then go for a walk. I think it'd do you a world of good. Also, life gets better once you get out of jr. high. It really does.

[Image: kNhBf18.jpg]

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

We sometimes want to be led by
The hand of a higher creature
So we just have to follow
The direction of the navigator

--Funker Vogt, 'Navigator'
Yesterday, 02:45 AM
Why again is this thread 14 pages long? Smh.
Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 02:46 AM
Good point.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Thread Closed