Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I found this medal...
12-02-2016, 06:40 AM
(11-25-2016 02:39 PM)Wylandriah Wrote:  No seriously I don't mind sharing it I just have to find the dern thing! x'D

I saw you have a boyfriend. I would never try and take love unless it was given to me. May the 2 of you be in love for ever.

Beside you can always tell me to feck off. I know it's in ya. And yes, you are a pretty one.

Lucky bastard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 05:36 PM
(11-19-2016 07:18 AM)Wylandriah Wrote:  It depicts Mary praying to a cross, which is shooting a green laser beam (for want of a better term) into her "third-eye" region, and there are cherubs behind her; anyone know the meaning of it? Am asking on impulse, this medal was found in a metal bar I used to hang out in all the time (strange place to find a Christian medal/pendant thing) at a time of spiritual upheaval for me, and I have it made into a charm now, just wondering had anyone any idea wtf it means or what the story is behind it?

Mary was only the mother of Jesus on earth. In heaven, she doesn't even realises that she is his mother.(Saw it in a revelation from those who came back from heaven)

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.
01-11-2017, 09:08 PM
I couldnt find anything on google. Spent several hours.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
Yesterday, 05:30 AM
Anything yet?

✝ In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti ☦

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  something strange I found dannerz 3 544 02-28-2013 10:21 AM
Last Post: Phil_B
  The Tablets of King Sargon - Source of Hebrew Bible Found Phil_B 5 1,250 02-23-2013 11:16 PM
Last Post: Phil_B