Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
So I made this Discord Chat Server...
02-20-2017, 08:45 AM
(02-20-2017 08:41 AM)seekor Wrote:  Just joined let's see how long till this one dies

It's only been getting more active actually. Just give it time for more members to figure out that this exists.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaos Sorceror
I <3 Edgy Fucking Wizards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2017, 05:36 PM
There's some pretty active people on there.
I find I have to restrain myself a bit when it comes to occult chats because I tend to descend into rambles about my experimentation and continuing research.
02-21-2017, 03:49 AM
(02-20-2017 05:36 PM)amxha Wrote:  There's some pretty active people on there.
I find I have to restrain myself a bit when it comes to occult chats because I tend to descend into rambles about my experimentation and continuing research.

Don't worry, if we can deal with TAM ranting about whatever he starts ranting about, we can tolerate you getting enthusiastic.

02-21-2017, 03:55 AM
i made it and i was nicely told to stop being foolish and guided back to decency . noone is hitting anyone just go for it amxha youre cool Wink
Find all posts by this user
03-28-2017, 09:49 AM
Hi guys and dolls, or just dolls, no strings attached. I don't have the discord because it takes too much space on my phone and can't get to it on a mobile device.

Like a potato though, I have many eyes, (and may cause arthiritis (by forcing (as (in here?) if) people to type too much?) though they can't see very well! Filmed with a potato as they say!

So for us, could this thread also be used to provide reports and updates on the hot topics of the times on the Discord?

Also any mention of me that is made behind my yellow back? Yeah, its shaved, no skin off my potato back! Nor chip on my shoulder! Yet! Because that would require oil! Or would it just require imagination? I guess it just did!

So what is going on, on the Discord? Help me see!
03-28-2017, 10:02 AM
(03-28-2017 09:49 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Hi guys and dolls, or just dolls, no strings attached. I don't have the discord because it takes too much space on my phone and can't get to it on a mobile device.

Like a potato though, I have many eyes, (and may cause arthiritis (by forcing (as (in here?) if) people to type too much?) though they can't see very well! Filmed with a potato as they say!

So for us, could this thread also be used to provide reports and updates on the hot topics of the times on the Discord?

Also any mention of me that is made behind my yellow back? Yeah, its shaved, no skin off my potato back! Nor chip on my shoulder! Yet! Because that would require oil! Or would it just require imagination? I guess it just did!

So what is going on, on the Discord? Help me see!

You're just missing some memes, Amxha's dick candle, and a bunch of stuff about different workings...

03-28-2017, 10:05 AM
LMAO Doubtful! You might as well post the pic!
03-28-2017, 10:06 AM
(03-28-2017 10:05 AM)amxha Wrote:  LMAO Doubtful! You might as well post the pic!

You should, since it's your pic and I'm fuzzy on what's allowed as far as images go...

03-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Lol I want to see, you can pm it to me even haha sounds great.

I'm really happy you guys are having fun up there, its really cool!
04-10-2017, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 02:29 AM by amxha.)
The discord is very fun and enlightening. If anyone would like more prompt answers to some of the questions they might want to post on the forums, I suggest giving it a look.
I'm no longer frequenting it as of today, but it was a fun experience. I prefer the slower pace of the forums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any one ever made lightening happen? Dosey 46 1,931 06-18-2017 04:57 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Sacrifices made for Hidden Wisdom Anastasiya 53 2,209 05-11-2017 06:04 PM
Last Post: Sorceress
  What´s the best work of magic that you made ? Raziel Fire 8 1,828 04-17-2016 02:07 PM
Last Post: A LEADER
  Could Magick, in any way, be made completely visual to ordinary people? Broadvenom 27 3,382 01-07-2016 11:42 PM
Last Post: Harvey
  Any theories on how the first contact between a spirit and a human was made? Deebo 2 520 12-18-2015 01:28 PM
Last Post: Stealeg