Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Cursing Advice
01-03-2018, 05:48 AM
For some odd reason, I get asked about this subject a LOT - probably second to Love advice. It blows my mind just how honked off a society we all are. Angry Occultists Anonymous? Yet there ARE times you have to shove your foot up someone else's ass in life and it's really not a pleasant experience. Now anyone who goes around yakking about how many curses they cast or such is just some half-wit looking for attention because the first rule of curse work is to never speak of it and aside from that, curse work is not fun because it causes you to relive many unhappy emotions, pain filled memories, and things you're just better off leaving lie in the past.

The next thing you REALLY should consider and I mean this with all sincerity and intent behind it: find another place besides your home to do your cursing work. Why?? Because you live in your home - it's your sanctuary from the world. You want it to be comfortable, serene and happy. Cursing involves destructive power that wells up hateful feelings from deep within you and that will infect your living environment. Thus if you wouldn't take a dump in your kitchen sink, then WHY would you take a metaphysical dump in your home temple? Save your home temple work for happier, uplifting sorceries like Money Drawing, Healing, Joy, Luck, and so on.

You can do cursing work at crossroads so stay the hell out of cemeteries especially with cursing work. A safer method is to find a crossroads outside of the city limits, lay your spell at the corner after midnight, say what you need to say to the Guardian of the Crossroads, leave offering and then get back in your car and be on your way. Hassle? Yes. Safer? Immeasurably and helps keep down the time in between when you need to do house cleansings.

I used to do my curse work in an old abandoned farm house for several years BEFORE it got sold. This was up in Trumbull county, OH back when I lived in Amish country area. The house was eventually razed to the ground, basement filled in and covered over. The land was bought by a cell tower company. Bastards. I used to set the DUME candles in the sink with a metal pot filled with water in case the candle exploded or somehow caught fire.Never happened but just a precaution. I used to know numerous practitioners who did their occult work outside in a converted tool shed and many of them either had TWO work tables (one good, the other evil) OR a couple of these guys had TWO tool sheds and one shed was for doing good work and the other for doing not-nice things to people's souls.

Really it is BEST if you do your cursing JuJu at your enemy's doorstep. Why? Well for starters it's his domicile, his home. So whatever you do there will affect him in the most negative manner with the most potent force. For instance,Goofer Balls made with soft wax, sometimes sulfur and Goofer Dust can be made, enchanted and tossed into your enemy's yard or rolled under the porch/deck. If they melt in the hot summer, so much the better. The downside to this technique is obviously getting caught but hey, you want to curse someone, right? Then find the intestinal fortitude to do it right. Laying a trick at their doorstep is how it was done in the old days and this is why. War Water can be made and tossed across the front door's threshold as well. Or these days placed into a spray bottle and spritzed on their door step, handle, door, lintel - all over the front.

There are scads of ways of cursing folks and honestly, cursing someone is NOT that difficult because it does not take much in the way of brains to destroy unlike the amount of time, $$$, effort and creativity it takes to build or create something. Focus less on the procedure and more on the delivery and where you practicing curse work.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2018, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 11:50 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
Your first few sentences... I believe we are a species that goes against our nature and conflicts how we are and that itself builds up and we lash out harder than other species but also I believe that occultism in itself comes off as we as magicians having "power" and scared and angry people seek power so they come to or become occultists in those specific instances ya know? In the cases of anger and being scared they are less likely to become occultists so they seek us out and that's why we get messages asking for curses (although truthfully I don't advertise my services people do tend to come to me and I take that as a sign that maybe I would be best for that specific instance and honestly I have only gotten asked to curse someone two times in The 3 and a half years I've been on this site.

Having read the whole post I completely have misconstrued what the thread was about... that being said... my bad Moloch

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
01-03-2018, 12:08 PM
I'm glad you brought up the psychological and emotional toll that cursing others can take. Awful as it is, it's worth noting that mentally and emotionally suffering for the curses you inflict is getting off light. If you successfully destroy someone through occult means and don't feel suffering, then terrible as those feelings can be, you will truly pay for your obliviousness to feeling them.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
Find all posts by this user
01-03-2018, 05:40 PM
(01-03-2018 12:08 PM)Samurael Wrote:  I'm glad you brought up the psychological and emotional toll that cursing others can take. Awful as it is, it's worth noting that mentally and emotionally suffering for the curses you inflict is getting off light. If you successfully destroy someone through occult means and don't feel suffering, then terrible as those feelings can be, you will truly pay for your obliviousness to feeling them.

Everyone has their own reasons I don't go around cursing people but in extreme rare cases I will happily do it and not a feel a thing about it!
01-04-2018, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 02:37 PM by Brother MOLOCH 969.)
Arkadius-Rash Wrote:Your first few sentences... I believe we are a species that goes against our nature and conflicts how we are and that itself builds up and we lash out harder than other species but also I believe that occultism in itself comes off as we as magicians having "power" and scared and angry people seek power so they come to or become occultists in those specific instances ya know? In the cases of anger and being scared they are less likely to become occultists so they seek us out and that's why we get messages asking for curses

Good seeing you post again, Arkadius. Don't see you posting all that often these days.

Generally I understand where you're coming from. Makes sense. Wasn't exactly what I was getting at yet still worth saying imo.

I think Joe & Mary Sixpack - either practitioner or non-practitiner - has anger issues they need addressing. Yeah I can hear many of you saying, "Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?" Well there's a difference between some verbal back & forth with someone and quite another thing when you pick up a weapon ready to do him harm. Yes words can hurt though words from others often only hurt if you allow them to hurt; when they come from someone you love, well that's entirely different because you're invested with them versus someone you barely know or is just an acquaintance.

Yet as occultists, you're right, many do get that "god complex" and thanks to guys like Koetting that complex is only going to get worse. You can already see from many responses in this forum how idiotic many of his followers act and speak. The old adage "Ultimate power corrupts ultimately" and all of that does come to mind. When you think you're better than others then why bother to treat them with respect - not unlike Calcifer likes to pull running around here talking cryptically as if that's some sort of advanced method of being cool and chic. lol But to each their own.

Arkadius-Rash Wrote:(although truthfully I don't advertise my services people do tend to come to me and I take that as a sign that maybe I would be best for that specific instance and honestly I have only gotten asked to curse someone two times in The 3 and a half years I've been on this site.

While I do not try to dissuade clients or other practitioners from curse work, mainly because I have not walked a mile in their shoes thus who am I to judge? I just like to remind them that when you tap into such painful emotions it takes a toll on you in the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects. Some even go so far as to feel a strong physical debilitation for a while afterwards.

Arkadius-Rash Wrote:Having read the whole post I completely have misconstrued what the thread was about... that being said... my bad Moloch

lol It's all right. What you said has merit. I'm glad you brought it up. Thanks for your input.

Samurael Wrote:I'm glad you brought up the psychological and emotional toll that cursing others can take. Awful as it is, it's worth noting that mentally and emotionally suffering for the curses you inflict is getting off light. If you successfully destroy someone through occult means and don't feel suffering, then terrible as those feelings can be, you will truly pay for your obliviousness to feeling them.

The mental health of a practitioner is just as important as the spiritual aspect is. Yet we live in a society of DENIAL - everyone hates going to the physician be that a ER doctor, dentist or mental health therapist. Why? Well the main reason is no one wants to know IF there's something wrong that the physician may discover. The next is obviously the ridiculous co$t we fork over. since we're not a country that has universal health care. Thus people are running around seeking help for issues they really SHOULD be working out with a therapist. Not necessarily drug related but working with a therapist nonetheless.

Thanks for your wise thoughts, Sam.

Samurael Wrote:I'm glad you brought up the psychological and emotional toll that cursing others can take. Awful as it is, it's worth noting that mentally and emotionally suffering for the curses you inflict is getting off light. If you successfully destroy someone through occult means and don't feel suffering, then terrible as those feelings can be, you will truly pay for your obliviousness to feeling them.

Hoodoo witch Wrote:Everyone has their own reasons I don't go around cursing people but in extreme rare cases I will happily do it and not a feel a thing about it!

Agreed HW. It's difficult to judge others when you have not walked a mile in their shoes. Sure your circumstances may be similar bu let's face it, similar is NOT the same. There are far too many factors involved and just trying to say "You shouldn't do this because...." smacks of religious programming.

Though I think you missed Sam's point in that when you do evil JuJu to someone's soul, then you must touch the pain within you they caused. You have to relive those pain filled memories to access that pain. Does it make you depressed? Maybe not. Perhaps it's a release valve for you. Though it WILL affect you somehow. Adversely. You cannot go around manipulating people and doing evil to others 24/7 because eventually you'll start doing weird things like worshiping volcanoes or making offerings to UFO's. The idea is to do you JuJu away from your home where these heavy emotions will not affect your home environment. Every spell you cast, every ritual you perform or every ceremony you conduct all of them leave a trace amount of power in your home and on your aura. Thus why the need to do limpias regularly aka spiritual cleansings.

Thanks for your input.

www.molochsorcery.com
01-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Punch in face. Or be sneaky and letter-bomb their mailbox full of glitter and shit. If they really deserve it, take more extreme “normal” measures/kill them. It’s much more satisfying to watch it happen in action than in the safety of where you cast spells. If you’re gonna fuck with somebody, do it to their face and watch the fucker burn! Then go roast marshmallows on their burning corpse with a good lawyer on speed dial.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
01-05-2018, 03:21 AM
(01-04-2018 04:04 PM)Scottish_Pride Wrote:  Punch in face. Or be sneaky and letter-bomb their mailbox full of glitter and shit. If they really deserve it, take more extreme “normal” measures/kill them. It’s much more satisfying to watch it happen in action than in the safety of where you cast spells. If you’re gonna fuck with somebody, do it to their face and watch the fucker burn! Then go roast marshmallows on their burning corpse with a good lawyer on speed dial.

Un-Hunh, that's great and all if you're of that temperament and don't give a damn about your legal situation or freedom as opposed to doing jail time. You talk like Lon DuQuette who says more or less the same thing. All well and good. However I've dealt with some mean, nasty, belligerent mofo's in the past that even I didn't want to screw with and I was fairly tough in my youth as these guys were not afraid of going to prison so when you face someone like that, you're stuck: either you take an ass whipping OR you beat him to death as there is no alternative. Neither you nor Lon would NEVER just walk up and punch any of these nasty buggers in the face because they'd rip either of you in half and excrete on your dead corpse. And today, how do you know WHO knows a martial art or self-defense? You just may be asking for a serious ass whooping trying something stupid like that. I wasn't talking about schoolyard bullies here either but full grown men who I had to deal with and got ripped off by.

And do you really want to chance murdering someone today? With everyone who has access to video taping in their cell phones? HOW do you know someone is NOT watching? Or if there are hidden cameras around? It's not just kid's stuffed bears where hidden cameras are placed anymore. Well to do peeps often are more paranoid so they run the gamut of security precautions. Doesn't mean you can't kill them obviously however their security measures often include the ability to identify you as the murderer to the authorities. If you were talking the 1980's I'd say yeah murder is an option but today? Pffft screw that, I like my freedom and not having to worry about a cell mate trying to butt hammer me when I'm asleep.

There are many people out there in our society who are stuck in wheelchairs who get a raw deal so they're just supposed to wheel themselves all over creation to hit someone? Or bomb their mailbox - which is a Federal Offense by the way and Mr. Postmaster takes great offense to. Or the little old people in our society who get dumped on by bullies with $$$ and resources. They're just supposed to letter bomb their enemies? Right. I mean that stuff may work for you and other kids, SP, but for the elderly and infirm in society, it does not. Thus JuJu is ideal to level a curse at them to mess the victim up.

Here's another thing to consider in today's society: if someone at your job is screwing with you, it's not a wise thing to merely start a fight with him/her. Doing so can become a reprimand on your work history or worse, get you dismissed. 20 years ago that may not have been such a big deal but today with computers networked all over, your records follows you and potential new employers will find out about your anger management issues thus making you an undesirable candidate for employment.

Again lashing out in such a physical fashion is NOT ideal today as it was 30 or even 20 years ago because records follow you from state to state or province to province. Hard to prove you had a hand in something when you're doing sorcery and magic at a crossroads. Just ensure you do NOT sign your name or address on any letter, petition or images you leave under any candles, talismans and/or etc.

You go and be the tough guy and beat up whoever honks you off. Me? Unless they physically start something, I'm content to screw with them via sorcery and spirits in MY way because then I do not have to look over my shoulder the rest of my life.

www.molochsorcery.com
01-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Thank you for the response Moloch ^-^
Wether I post or not I'm still around reading and watching Wink you are a smart guy so it's a pleasure reading your threads Angel

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
01-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Yea I guess I missed his point English is not my first language I understood something diff.
I would also like to add that people can curse each other mentally whether they are into magick or not, mental curses are very powerful you don't always need tools and evocation to curse. If your feelings and willpower are strong enough you can do it. So if you piss off someone enough they can put a mental curse on you even if they don't do magick.
I've seen people who don't do magick but they managed to curse someone mentally and 99.99% of the time they don't realize or are not aware of what they are doing they don't know that their thoughts will have consequences.
I myself have cursed 2 people with my thoughts I did not to do any rituals nothing, because my negative feelings, feelings of injustice and my willpower were very strong. The first one I cursed was an ex colleague at the time I was not that much into magick so the thought of cursing her threw magick never occurred to me and i never thought that wishing something bad on her would actually manifest in our physical reality! So anyways that colleague of mine one day pissed me off I was so mad so I wished that she would fail her final test in class "Y" in the heat of the moment I kept wishing it for a couple of minutes saying it over and over again in my mind and out loud....later I was surprised to find out she did fail the test she said she couldn't write a word on the exam paper she felt like she had a mental block and left the exam a couple of minutes after it started.
The second one was my ex boss at that time I was taking my magick practices/studies seriously. So again in the heat of the moment I wished that she would fail in her business and shut down her company which she did in less than a year and her buisiness at the time was actually successful. I actually thought of doing an actual curse on her but then I was like you know what forget about it and move on again I did not imagine that my ill wishing would manifest! The power was in my feelings because these two people managed to piss me off to the extent that something like this would happen! And I'm not the type of person that get angry on stupid silly stuff I'm usually calm so it takes a lot for someone to get me to this point these two did a terrific job they both deserved what they got!
Another story I personally know a lady she was very angry at a 14 year old girl that lady (FYI she was NOT a witch) would always say "if this girl (the 14 year old) was my daughter I would ve pushed her so that she would fall on the floor and then I would smack her head on the ground till she bleeds to death then I would feel calm"
A year later that 14 year old died know how? She was driving on the highway with 2 of her friends they got in a car crash she was sitting on the back seat when they got in the crash the car door next to her opened by itself and she was thrown away from the car she fell on the ground hit her head so hard that it started bleeding in a couple of seconds she was dead by the time the ambulance arrived she was gone both her friends got out alive. I don't think this was a coincidence......
01-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Yes u r so right about people can curse each other even if they r not in magick at all....
Last year I asked about this and some told me a method to bounce back the curse and hurt them . but I still hesitate to do it,
it is one of my character weakness.
also my family programed me a bit,...its like this way, I told them not call me at night cos my sleep not good, then they would purposely call me at 3am, talk a lot bad crazy things then leave me in depression , they feel happy. the circle keeps going on like this for too long time, I always feel they do it cos they have a painful life themselves so they want to release emotion on me, also they feel I owe them a debt, they gave me education even if I already give back them everything I have... but now I feel this is also a curse they r doing to me, and obviously they don't know it themselves......
so , it also makes me wondering if we can step out of the program, we won't feel hurt or anything, so the curse won't function?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Attacks from a person. Much advice needed. Luciferi Filia 9 328 12-23-2017 03:32 PM
Last Post: Samurael
  Servitor advice toddvtx1300 4 226 12-06-2017 02:42 AM
Last Post: toddvtx1300
  Need some advice on my third eye! Zeroclaw 5 165 09-26-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: jackson
  I'm new to this whole thing. Could someone give me advice on how to get started? Babel 38 1,140 09-15-2017 09:05 PM
Last Post: Babel
  house cursing. belphguy 6 218 08-11-2017 12:23 PM
Last Post: belphguy