Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Cursing Advice
01-05-2018, 07:02 PM
A lot of people will talk bad things to you because they want you to feel bad just because 1- they think your doing better than them or 2- they feel bad about their own lives or both so they purposely make the other person feel bad so that the other person doesn't see their flaws or genuinely think they are living a better life. This could affect you negatively and leave you depressed like you said
Some people will randomly call or text you and be like how is work/school/etc..... not because they genuinely care but because they are miserable in their own lives and want to see if they are doing better than other people or vise versa I tend to steer away from these type of people, I used to put up with their sh*t just because we were friends for several years but now I just kick them out of my life with a big smile....if you want to better your life you need to be very mindful of who you hang around
If I understood correctly you said it's your family I'm sure they don't mean harm except in very rare cases.
sometimes parents can be a little too harsh you know....
Regarding your question I did not understand it sorry maybe you could rephrase the question
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2018, 09:15 PM
about my question is, I m thinking that if someone can hurt me ,its because I agree with them subconsciously I m with the same "program",if I can stay alert and stay out of their program then they may not hurt me .
If I can make a curse spell to hurt my enemy, its also because they r actually in the program that I can affect them in certain level. If they stay out of the program, for instance if they r angels,
then my spells can't affect them at all.
01-05-2018, 11:03 PM
(01-05-2018 09:15 PM)smokevision Wrote:  about my question is, I m thinking that if someone can hurt me ,its because I agree with them subconsciously I m with the same "program",if I can stay alert and stay out of their program then they may not hurt me .
If I can make a curse spell to hurt my enemy, its also because they r actually in the program that I can affect them in certain level. If they stay out of the program, for instance if they r angels,

its not about that, its just about you bioleletric field, if attacker has stronger aura and better techiques it will hurt you, maim you and drain your lifeforce

no exceptions

Prince of Earth - EEVIL EEVIL REPTILIAN DEEMON

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
01-06-2018, 12:41 AM
(01-05-2018 11:03 PM)henkirikos Wrote:  
(01-05-2018 09:15 PM)smokevision Wrote:  about my question is, I m thinking that if someone can hurt me ,its because I agree with them subconsciously I m with the same "program",if I can stay alert and stay out of their program then they may not hurt me .

its not about that, its just about you bioleletric field, if attacker has stronger aura and better techiques it will hurt you, maim you and drain your lifeforce

no exceptions

I agree
01-06-2018, 01:16 AM
I half agree. Stronger aura can work against you.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
01-06-2018, 01:28 AM
(01-06-2018 01:16 AM)Samurael Wrote:  I half agree. Stronger aura can work against you.

How is that?
01-06-2018, 01:47 AM
(01-06-2018 01:28 AM)Hoodoo witch Wrote:  
(01-06-2018 01:16 AM)Samurael Wrote:  I half agree. Stronger aura can work against you.

How is that?

only cases i have been experiencing this is when i attack someone so much smaller that i feel like im hitting children, and i get emotionally sorry and upset Happy

i know its also form of vampyting to make people feeling guilt for setting you straight.. so idk..

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
01-06-2018, 02:16 AM
1) bigger auras are easier to sense.
2) If an attacker is inside your head and you're making bad decisions as a consequence, you're more likely to damage yourself the stronger your aura is.
3) It's much more difficult to energy vamp or fight energy vamping when your aura is in Dr. Manhattan mode.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
01-06-2018, 02:55 AM
3) It's much more difficult to energy vamp or fight energy vamping when your aura is in Dr. Manhattan mode.

NOO NOT REALLY, JUST POWERPUNCH WITH ROOT CHAKRA, IT WILL DO THE JOB.

01-06-2018, 03:41 AM
Lol @drmanhattan mode xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Attacks from a person. Much advice needed. Luciferi Filia 9 441 12-23-2017 03:32 PM
Last Post: Dusk
  Servitor advice toddvtx1300 4 317 12-06-2017 02:42 AM
Last Post: toddvtx1300
  Need some advice on my third eye! Zeroclaw 5 224 09-26-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: jackson
  I'm new to this whole thing. Could someone give me advice on how to get started? Babel 38 1,382 09-15-2017 09:05 PM
Last Post: Babel
  house cursing. belphguy 6 270 08-11-2017 12:23 PM
Last Post: belphguy