Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Cursing Advice
01-06-2018, 03:54 AM
Hoodoo witch Wrote:I would also like to add that people can curse each other mentally whether they are into magick or not, mental curses are very powerful you don't always need tools and evocation to curse. If your feelings and willpower are strong enough you can do it. So if you piss off someone enough they can put a mental curse on you even if they don't do magick.

True and the average practitioner is nowhere near powerful enough to be able to do that. Especially towards another practitioner. A lot of people claim they have they that sort of JuJu at their disposal but I am skeptical. Doesn't mean I think they're lying per se but that I'm skeptical because I've heard this sort of thing for years yet have rarely seen this accomplished. However I do know that there is old folklore about "mumbling" by relatives and that is dangerous. This is where you piss off your relatives to the point they start mumbling about you which is a minor curse. What can cause relatives to mumble? Borrowing something and not returning it or borrowing money and not paying it back as agreed. They get agitated about it and begin to mumble about you for being a no good so & so then next thing you know your charmed life begins to take a slide down into the commode. That's usually the result of mumbling. And it's not always about money - sometimes it's over you refusing to do a family duty, not showing up for a funeral or wedding, having a poor attitude, not taking care of your responsibilities, letting your kids be assholes & not making them mind, and so on. Anything that can honk off your relatives is a reason for them to begin mumbling aka talking bad about you. This you do not want because no one else out there on the planet can curse you like your own family can.

Hoodoo witch Wrote:I've seen people who don't do magick but they managed to curse someone mentally and 99.99% of the time they don't realize or are not aware of what they are doing they don't know that their thoughts will have consequences.
I myself have cursed 2 people with my thoughts I did not to do any rituals nothing, because my negative feelings, feelings of injustice and my willpower were very strong.

There's always exceptions to the rule.

Hoodoo witch Wrote:Another story I personally know a lady she was very angry at a 14 year old girl that lady (FYI she was NOT a witch) would always say "if this girl (the 14 year old) was my daughter I would ve pushed her so that she would fall on the floor and then I would smack her head on the ground till she bleeds to death then I would feel calm"

A year later that 14 year old died know how? She was driving on the highway with 2 of her friends they got in a car crash she was sitting on the back seat when they got in the crash the car door next to her opened by itself and she was thrown away from the car she fell on the ground hit her head so hard that it started bleeding in a couple of seconds she was dead by the time the ambulance arrived she was gone both her friends got out alive. I don't think this was a coincidence......

A whole year? Nah sorry but I don't buy this one, HW. JuJu should happen faster than that unless one is enchanting for a specific home in a exclusive neighborhood that may preclude you to attain a salary level that allows you to not only move in but also maintain the place provided a home becomes available. That may take a whole year of steady work. Or college grades and so forth. But a curse? I highly doubt it caused her death at such a late time.

Your mileage may vary. Smiling

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2018, 04:10 AM
(01-05-2018 09:15 PM)smokevision Wrote:  about my question is, I m thinking that if someone can hurt me ,its because I agree with them subconsciously I m with the same "program",if I can stay alert and stay out of their program then they may not hurt me .
If I can make a curse spell to hurt my enemy, its also because they r actually in the program that I can affect them in certain level. If they stay out of the program, for instance if they r angels,
then my spells can't affect them at all.

So if someone mugs you the next time you walk down the street, you must have subconsciously agreed to it, eh? If someone completely random beats your lover half to death and rapes her, she must have subconsciously wanted to be in that program, hm? And if someone never subconsciously agrees to have bad things happen to them, surely they'll live a wondrous life.

As below, so above. That subconscious stuff just doesn't cut it. You can't do a damn thing to angels for the same reason you can't do shit to a king or a president - you're not of the same status, and you don't wield the same power. It's that simple. It has absolutely nothing to do with psychology or subjectivity or consenting to programs. You either have power and the skill to wield it, or you don't.

(01-06-2018 02:16 AM)Samurael Wrote:  1) bigger auras are easier to sense.

Not necessarily. People who see and sense auras are usually used to the edge of an aura. If your aura fills the whole block or naturally extends for miles, it can actually be more difficult to sense or see. Especially if you do mystic stuff and blend into the natural environment, become one with nature, etc.

I recall a Qi Gong teacher who shared a story about a woman who could see auras; she was interested in joining his class, but at first she thought he wasn't much because she couldn't see his aura. What kind of energy teacher doesn't have an aura, right? When she realized that she couldn't see it like normal because she was inside it, she immediately signed up and later confessed her first impressions.

(01-06-2018 02:16 AM)Samurael Wrote:  2) If an attacker is inside your head and you're making bad decisions as a consequence, you're more likely to damage yourself the stronger your aura is.

That is just a failure of training. If you jack up your energy and aura without disciplining and balancing your mind, you don't need someone to get in your head to cause problems. You'll cause plenty of problems yourself as soon as you lose your temper.

(01-06-2018 02:16 AM)Samurael Wrote:  3) It's much more difficult to energy vamp or fight energy vamping when your aura is in Dr. Manhattan mode.

Hah. The aura is the outer radiance of your internal energy. If you have that much energy and you can't swat a mere vamp, then you should seriously reevaluate your praxis.

~:Shin:~

01-06-2018, 05:10 AM
(01-06-2018 03:54 AM)Brother MOLOCH 969 Wrote:  
Hoodoo witch Wrote:I would also like to add that people can curse each other mentally whether they are into magick or not, mental curses are very powerful you don't always need tools and evocation to curse. If your feelings and willpower are strong enough you can do it. So if you piss off someone enough they can put a mental curse on you even if they don't do magick.

True and the average practitioner is nowhere near powerful enough to be able to do that. Especially towards another practitioner. A lot of people claim they have they that sort of JuJu at their disposal but I am skeptical. Doesn't mean I think they're lying per se but that I'm skeptical because I've heard this sort of thing for years yet have rarely seen this accomplished. However I do know that there is old folklore about "mumbling" by relatives and that is dangerous. This is where you piss off your relatives to the point they start mumbling about you which is a minor curse. What can cause relatives to mumble? Borrowing something and not returning it or borrowing money and not paying it back as agreed. They get agitated about it and begin to mumble about you for being a no good so & so then next thing you know your charmed life begins to take a slide down into the commode. That's usually the result of mumbling. And it's not always about money - sometimes it's over you refusing to do a family duty, not showing up for a funeral or wedding, having a poor attitude, not taking care of your responsibilities, letting your kids be assholes & not making them mind, and so on. Anything that can honk off your relatives is a reason for them to begin mumbling aka talking bad about you. This you do not want because no one else out there on the planet can curse you like your own family can.

Hoodoo witch Wrote:I've seen people who don't do magick but they managed to curse someone mentally and 99.99% of the time they don't realize or are not aware of what they are doing they don't know that their thoughts will have consequences.
I myself have cursed 2 people with my thoughts I did not to do any rituals nothing, because my negative feelings, feelings of injustice and my willpower were very strong.

There's always exceptions to the rule.

Hoodoo witch Wrote:Another story I personally know a lady she was very angry at a 14 year old girl that lady (FYI she was NOT a witch) would always say "if this girl (the 14 year old) was my daughter I would ve pushed her so that she would fall on the floor and then I would smack her head on the ground till she bleeds to death then I would feel calm"

A year later that 14 year old died know how? She was driving on the highway with 2 of her friends they got in a car crash she was sitting on the back seat when they got in the crash the car door next to her opened by itself and she was thrown away from the car she fell on the ground hit her head so hard that it started bleeding in a couple of seconds she was dead by the time the ambulance arrived she was gone both her friends got out alive. I don't think this was a coincidence......

A whole year? Nah sorry but I don't buy this one, HW. JuJu should happen faster than that unless one is enchanting for a specific home in a exclusive neighborhood that may preclude you to attain a salary level that allows you to not only move in but also maintain the place provided a home becomes available. That may take a whole year of steady work. Or college grades and so forth. But a curse? I highly doubt it caused her death at such a late time.

Your mileage may vary. Smiling
But the girl died in almost the same way that lady was sayin... do you think that was a coincidence? Maybe.... but I find it a very odd coincidence Happy the instant I knew how she died I instantly remembered the lady's word.... however this incident happened almost 10 years ago I don't have the best memory Happy so the timing might be off but I'm pretty sure it was a year...... so anyways again maybe it was a very odd coincidence I don't know
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Actually the purpose of this thread was not to share "how to screw over your enemy" techniques but rather if you recall common sense ideas on working curses away from your domicile - to keep it free of the heavy emotions that are involved with curses. Also that crossroads are spiritually better and safer than cemeteries. Or if you truly hate an enemy and are able, lay the curse at their doorstep. For some odd reason when this subject of cursing arises in this forum it always degenerates into a 'how to' discussion instead.

I think everyone knows HOW to curse. Seriously yes I believe this. If not, open any dark fluffy book out there whether it's Koetting's, Connoly's or Winterfield's because they're pretty much all the same. It does not take much in the way of power or function to harm, main or even kill should you truly wish the latter. Every how-to is just a variation on a theme. That's it. I could write scades of methods on cursing but they'd all be variations of the same thing like these guys do:

* summon a spirit like Marchosias or Khil
* burn black candles dressed with cursing oils
* make a talisman of martial destruction (via Agrippa/Lilly's method)
* invoke Saturn & Mars on them
* use radionics to screw with their head (Cosimano method)
* throw War Water on their door step
* toss Goofer balls in their yard
* make a nasty gris-gris bag of evil & place it under the seat of their car
* make a poppet and do not nice things to it
* and etc

just variations of the same thing: destruction.

Now this is NOT meant as any criticism however some of you folks seem to get hung up on the process instead of looking at the utility of a working as well as the requisite spiritual hygiene (aka doing a limpia or spiritual cleansing) after doing a curse as well as performing that curse far away from where you live. Best to perform your curses at a crossroads as it is the gateway between our realm and the spiritual realm. The Gatekeeper will open the gates if you ask. And you do NOT need to name the Gatekeepr either. Just use "Gatekeeper" and he will respond.

www.molochsorcery.com
01-06-2018, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 01:38 PM by smokevision.)
Shinichi,yes its not about psychology stuff, and as above so below, but do u think we can affect/curse angels or demons?

sorry, I just realize that we can affect them/angels demons etc....Smiling
01-13-2018, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 08:16 PM by Chazaq.)
I'm bad at cursing because I'm bad at being an asshole.

Saying that, every person that's been abusive in my life has died, so maybe I'm amazing at cursing and don't know it.
Some ppl are good at cursing ....alot of ppl are a fucking walking curse..am I to spite every one of them?
01-16-2018, 11:50 PM
Chazaq Wrote:I'm bad at cursing because I'm bad at being an asshole.

lol Well that's actually a good thing, Chaz. The sad part in our little clique of society, i.e. metaphysical practitioners, is that often we get a bad rep all because a few bad apples have anger management issues who sling curses at the first sign of their anger rising to the surface. That's not power, that's unbridled passion. It's akin to someone who simply lashes out with a fish or baseball bat in their hand as soon as someone else says something untoward against them. Sure mean people suck and there are times those pricks need a swift kick in the pants and with that said however cursing ought to be more clever to deal with such pricks in life rather than just showing one can tap power and harm willy-nilly because children can do that as well. Thus consider yourself fortunate.

Chazaq Wrote:Saying that, every person that's been abusive in my life has died, so maybe I'm amazing at cursing and don't know it.

Or perhaps your ancestors took issue with it and meted out punishment in their own way. * shrugs * Such indeed can and does happen.

Chazaq Wrote:Some ppl are good at cursing ....alot of ppl are a fucking walking curse..am I to spite every one of them?

Nah some people are walking anger management problems in society. Same difference. It merely shows the spirit world and their ancestors they lack the discipline to control their anger for really important matters.

Remember too that many of these folks do their cursing in their spiritual temples in their own homes. This is what I was getting at from this post. The danger of doing such heavy JuJu at home because it amplifies such feelings and causes one to become what you're doing. I learned that lesson years ago when I ignored a friend's advice NOT to work bad JuJu from home and later I began to experience the feelings of "it feels good to get even" especially over minor slights from others. One day during meditation I realized what I was doing and stopped. More likely one of my ancestors came to me and implanted that suggestion in the hopes of keeping me from destroying myself BECAUSE regardless of how badass any of us believe we are, there is always someone out there more badass and way more powerful so it is NOT good to walk around with a chip on our shoulder like that. That's when I began to do cursing work at crossroads when I had to do it and frankly it's not something I enjoy doing. I prefer doing healing, prosperity, love, lust, love reuniting, and just about any other type of sorcery but that work as I have to do limpias afterwards to ensure I don't contaminate my home environment with it.

As always your mileage may vary.

www.molochsorcery.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Attacks from a person. Much advice needed. Luciferi Filia 9 334 12-23-2017 03:32 PM
Last Post: Samurael
  Servitor advice toddvtx1300 4 228 12-06-2017 02:42 AM
Last Post: toddvtx1300
  Need some advice on my third eye! Zeroclaw 5 169 09-26-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: jackson
  I'm new to this whole thing. Could someone give me advice on how to get started? Babel 38 1,145 09-15-2017 09:05 PM
Last Post: Babel
  house cursing. belphguy 6 220 08-11-2017 12:23 PM
Last Post: belphguy