Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Wings
12-29-2016, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 11:22 AM by unnamed.)
Hi, have anyone experience their soul wings from meditation on their shoulder chakras? ( Since young I've experience these wings but have no idea what they were so I left them sitting there, they disappear when my shoulder chakras are weaken. )

A fewdays ago, I saw an article about them on angelfire and there was also a meditation and strengthening exercise for them. For the past 2 days I've been channeling energy and meditating onto them and they have been significantly stronger and more noticible.

I want to ask if any of you have heard of them from demons and other entities?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2016, 02:06 AM
You can have any shape you want while out of your body
12-30-2016, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 06:24 AM by fergnosis.)
Mind you this is merely opinion based on my paradigm and gnosis;

At our core we're shape-shifting immortal beings that are ever changing. We're merely gifted with the sense of subjectivity (the bubble that you perceive as linear you, here and now) and physical bodies with sensations and sense for the time we're here.

As turn-skins, our astral selves can become any shape we want. However, there will be shapes we are drawn on, reflective of our temporary-mortal and/or evolving-divine natures.

So it would be safe to say something about the symbols of flight, birds (or alternatively bats/other flying things), and so fourth are reflective of your nature, and the fact that you've had this inclination and sense for what you would call wings since your childhood is likely more a case for that.

Non-physical beings are turnskins as well, and many of them take shapes of winged things. Some of them appear angelic or infernal, appropriating the western ideas of demons and angels. Some of them prefer owls, bats, ravens, insects as shapes to travel to and fro.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2016, 10:03 AM
I had heard of solar wings before in an ethereal sense collecting radiant energy, electromagnetics, and various forms of radiation from the depths of space. The idea was similar but not so much for travel as feeding. Cant recall where i read that, but i meditated on it a while. Very possible sonething in the astral could take such a form.

In my mind it was very wispy and thin like see through skin... But that was its body more or less... Just giant skin wings things like astral jellyfish floating and feeding on the energies.

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-31-2016, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 12:01 PM by unnamed.)
@vittki You can feel them on your back while still in your body, sort of like how the main chakras resonate to energy. Animals seem to be able to see it too, cats will stare at them if you stretch them.

I agree with Farham, they seem to be less used as a travelling method and more for other purposes. Here are some links I found.

What a Wing/Shoulder Chakra is:
http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Sho...blades.htm

Original AngelFire post I saw:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpenti...ation.html

A discussion about wing chakras:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/view...68&t=20571

I'm not too sure about this other article since my wings chakra aren't that developed yet but I agree with what he said in this part:
http://www.merudi.net/cgi-bin/cl/index.p...chakra.htm
Quote:The wing chakra is a powerful tool to drive off bad entities. Firstly, contact is necessary with this entity via the wing chakra. When this contact has been established, sending large quantities of energy to this entity is frequently sufficient to "scare it".

When I was younger with no knowlegde of it yet, I managed to show my wings chakra to a mal-intent spirit once and they didn't try to come closer.(sort of imagine young me as a scared animal with puffed up wings as a warning sign.) Other articles have mentioned it being a tool of protection.
01-04-2017, 06:39 AM
You puffer fished it. Or bantum henned it. I had this hen once who was just almost impossible to collect eggs. Shed puff up so big and peck your hand hard. So funny.

[Image: bear%203.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Soul-diving Guide Diazin 0 339 08-04-2014 03:26 AM
Last Post: Diazin
  Quick Question: What's the difference between the Astral Body and the Soul? Zero 10 993 12-07-2013 01:35 PM
Last Post: Zero