Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sour Jar
10-12-2017, 02:29 AM
This reminds me of a scene in Lilo and Stitch, where Lilo draws face on spoons as make-shift poppets, drops them in a jar of pickle juice, and shakes it up while telling the social worker, "my friends need to be punished."

So, I suppose pickle juice counts too. As long as they're sufficiently sour. Tounge

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2017, 03:09 AM
Omg yes I just watched that the other day I nearly broke myself. Stuff you never notice the first time. Lilo's a mage! xD

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2017, 03:52 AM
It's not just her pickle jar. In the middle of the movie when Stitch is running around Lilo's room throwing a tantrum, she puts a Lei over his head and he calms down so fast he's basically paralyzed for a moment. And at the start of the movie, the whole reason all the drama of her being late to her dance class happens is because she had to go make an offering to Pudge, the fish who controls the weather around the islands.

Disney didn't even hold back. Straight up, Lilo's a witch. Cool

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2017, 04:01 AM
Shit that even rhymes with Stitch!
Illuminati confirmed x'D

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
01-09-2018, 11:46 AM
So, an really late update. Really interesting to boot though. After collecting all materials, mixing, and incantations were finished, I went to work. When I got to my job, the guy that was making my work a living hell suddenly had carpool, was not getting along with his boss, and out of the blue decides to quit (about 2-3 weeks after the spell) and move out of the city. So, thank you all again for the great guidance. Many blessings to you folks.
01-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Congratulations Son_of_Mars !
01-11-2018, 12:15 PM
(01-09-2018 11:46 AM)Son_of_Mars Wrote:  So, an really late update. Really interesting to boot though. After collecting all materials, mixing, and incantations were finished, I went to work. When I got to my job, the guy that was making my work a living hell suddenly had carpool, was not getting along with his boss, and out of the blue decides to quit (about 2-3 weeks after the spell) and move out of the city. So, thank you all again for the great guidance. Many blessings to you folks.

Cool ! Congratulations ! Could you elaborate a little on what you put in your jar and how you activated it or how often you shook it ?

ps: I used to have one for two people I know but I quit vibrating on it after some time as I was constantly busy and really could not go on with the proper concentration to do so.

“The trick was just not wanting anything. That was power. That was courage: the courage not to love anyone or hope for anything.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

[Image: yE2nUm]
01-11-2018, 04:11 PM
pickle juice does work especially if you’ve pickled the veg yourself - and incorporate black mustard, pepper and chilis instead of the usual combo, alum and cinchona tea work as well. but acv certainly works, especially for separation work- tho i’d be inclined to use white vinegar with a high acetic acid (5 percent or more the kind u use for pickling or cleaning) and a lemon for straight up souring work.