Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Spell Begging
04-29-2013, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 09:17 PM by The God-King.)
I realize that Wizard Forums is geared towards the occult novice, people with very little to no magical experience. Such a forum is needed so people who have no experience can meet those who have experience and get their questions answered, learn about the occult and converse with like-minded individuals. With that said:

Spell-begging will no longer be tolerated. Why? It makes you look lazy, unwilling to learn and desperate. 9 times out of 10 the spell that you are asking about does exist and if it doesn't it can easily be created.....by YOU. Yes, that's right, you. The most powerful magic comes from within. Not from a book, not from a website, and not from your great grandma who was a witch in the 1940's, but from within yourself.

Again, I realize this forum is for beginners. And most beginners don't know how to make their own spells. Not a problem. Use the SEARCH function up in the right hand corner of this site, to the left of MEMBERS LIST. I personally created a thread a little over a year ago detailing how to make your own spells. See the following link:

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Creating-Your-Own-Spells

The member Shadow also has a bare bones creation thread here:

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Rituals-The-Bare-Basics

Also, take a look around our Spells & Rituals section. There are spells there from various occult traditions. Everything from hoodoo to hexerie to chaos magic to Quimbanda to sigils to working in conjunction with the planets to conversing with a demon to get what you want. Even if after you search the forum and you don't find what you want there is always Google or any other popular search engine.

I urge all members who have an active interest in not only the occult itself but actually practicing it as well to learn to craft your own spells. Spell begging just makes you look like a dabbler, someone who wants a quick fix to whatever your problem or issue is. Magic requires time, dedication, practice and study. You may very well be surprised at what you can create on your own.

So please, no more of the Is There A Spell To/For........ Use the SEARCH function, it may already be posted. If not, try creating your own or searching Google.

***NOTE: This thread is not meant to offend anyone who currently has a thread asking for a certain type of spell. Those threads will be left open and active (unless another reason requires it to be junked or closed) but from here on out any new threads with the topic of spell begging will be shut down. This is to encourage novices to do the work on their own. You will never learn if everyone else does all the work for you***

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 09:03 AM by Omega.)
Good idea but, at the same time I don't totally oppose the idea of people asking for a little information because, I know how it feels. If I was an experienced Magus I would try to teach everyone a little something but, totally spoon-feed them or, they wouldn't learn. I also like your creating a spell thread, I just need to learn to channel my energy and the process will be simple I believe.
Find all posts by this user
04-29-2013, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 09:41 AM by Angelo.)
Very Good post, God-King.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
04-29-2013, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 09:09 AM by The God-King.)
(04-29-2013 08:55 AM)Omega Wrote:  Good idea but, at the same time I don't totally oppose the idea of people asking for a little information because, I know how it feels. If I was an experienced Magus I would try to teach everyone a little something but, totally spoon-feed them or, they wouldn't learn. I also like your creating a spell thread, I just need to learn to channel my energy and the process will be simple I believe.

Asking for information and asking for a spell are two different things. Here is an example:

EXAMPLE 1:

I'm going to create a spell to get a better job but I don't know of any herbs that are associated with finances and money. Can anyone help me?

vs

EXAMPLE 2:

Yeah, uh....I'm looking for a better job. Anyone got a spell for that?

See the difference? Example one is actually putting forth effort and doing the work themselves, they just need some help along the way. Example 2 wants people to do the work for them, all they do is cast it and sit back waiting for results. Wrong way to go about almost any endeavor in life IMO.

04-29-2013, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 09:11 AM by Omega.)
Yeah, I wouldn't like to help the example 2 but, I would help with that question and, then tell them that they should do some research next time.
04-29-2013, 09:13 AM
(04-29-2013 09:10 AM)Omega Wrote:  Yeah, I wouldn't like to help the example 2 but, I would help with that question and, then tell them that they should do some research next time.

Yeah but rather than repeating that same mantra over and over and over to every new member that asks for spells I thought it best to just create a sticky for them to reference.

04-29-2013, 09:18 AM
(04-29-2013 09:13 AM)The God-King Wrote:  Yeah but rather than repeating that same mantra over and over and over to every new member that asks for spells I thought it best to just create a sticky for them to reference.
This is true but, this won't completely stop new members from asking.
04-29-2013, 09:25 AM
(04-29-2013 09:18 AM)Omega Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 09:13 AM)The God-King Wrote:  Yeah but rather than repeating that same mantra over and over and over to every new member that asks for spells I thought it best to just create a sticky for them to reference.

If they know how to read it should. If it continues I'm well within my rights to issue warnings and eventual bans.

04-29-2013, 09:38 AM
(04-29-2013 09:25 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 09:18 AM)Omega Wrote:  

If they know how to read it should. If it continues I'm well within my rights to issue warnings and eventual bans.
Staff members aren't allowed to make rules unless you got permission from Crow.
04-29-2013, 09:49 AM
(04-29-2013 09:38 AM)Omega Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 09:25 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 09:18 AM)Omega Wrote:  This is true but, this won't completely stop new members from asking.

Staff members aren't allowed to make rules unless you got permission from Crow.

Crow gives us full permission to do what is necessary within the realm of our abilities; hence being staff. Please don't assume you know what we can and cannot do. If I wasn't allowed to do something why would I do it out in the open where Crow himself can see what I'm doing? That would make absolutely no sense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ever tried a lust spell on someone that you've never met? GreenMachine 6 139 11-18-2017 05:42 AM
Last Post: GreenMachine
  Beauty and Spell.... ? smokevision 17 500 10-26-2017 03:29 AM
Last Post: Calicifer
  Help with a spell Mindfang 13 282 10-20-2017 03:31 PM
Last Post: jackson
  latin spell break up.? belphguy 8 187 10-17-2017 03:28 AM
Last Post: packedenergy
  dani &liber spell. belphguy 1 129 10-08-2017 02:16 PM
Last Post: HellDevil