Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Spell Begging
04-29-2013, 09:55 AM
I think I made a thread on the bare basics of ritual to. People who read and understand it can basically make their own spell too. Not as complicated as it seems.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 10:00 AM
(04-29-2013 09:55 AM)Shadow Wrote:  I think I made a thread on the bare basics of ritual to. People who read and understand it can basically make their own spell too. Not as complicated as it seems.

PM me the link and I'll add it to the OP.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
04-29-2013, 10:08 AM
Only add it if you like it Wink

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
04-29-2013, 12:22 PM
(04-29-2013 09:49 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 09:38 AM)Omega Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 09:25 AM)The God-King Wrote:  If they know how to read it should. If it continues I'm well within my rights to issue warnings and eventual bans.
Staff members aren't allowed to make rules unless you got permission from Crow.

Crow gives us full permission to do what is necessary within the realm of our abilities; hence being staff. Please don't assume you know what we can and cannot do. If I wasn't allowed to do something why would I do it out in the open where Crow himself can see what I'm doing? That would make absolutely no sense.
I didn't assume anything. I'm just saying, what admin would let their staff make any rule without passing it by them? Lets be realistic, that would not be a very successful forum. That's why he's the admin, to administrate what happens on his forum.
Find all posts by this user
04-29-2013, 12:45 PM
(04-29-2013 12:22 PM)Omega Wrote:  I didn't assume anything. I'm just saying, what admin would let their staff make any rule without passing it by them? Lets be realistic, that would not be a very successful forum. That's why he's the admin, to administrate what happens on his forum.

Crow is one man. He cannot run the entire forum on his own, hence he brings on staff members. Just like assistant managers don't have to get permission from the store manager to give an angry customer the sale price even though they missed the sale, to order more product or to even reprimand an unruly store associate, neither do we here need permission for everything. Crow empowers us to do certain things. The only thing we really need permission to do is to outright ban a member rather than using the warning system.

Again, if I was not empowered to do certain things why would I do those things in the open where Crow could see? That makes no sense.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
04-29-2013, 01:15 PM
(04-29-2013 12:45 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 12:22 PM)Omega Wrote:  I didn't assume anything. I'm just saying, what admin would let their staff make any rule without passing it by them? Lets be realistic, that would not be a very successful forum. That's why he's the admin, to administrate what happens on his forum.

Crow is one man. He cannot run the entire forum on his own, hence he brings on staff members. Just like assistant managers don't have to get permission from the store manager to give an angry customer the sale price even though they missed the sale, to order more product or to even reprimand an unruly store associate, neither do we here need permission for everything. Crow empowers us to do certain things. The only thing we really need permission to do is to outright ban a member rather than using the warning system.

Again, if I was not empowered to do certain things why would I do those things in the open where Crow could see? That makes no sense.
Hm, I can't answer that question. I'm just trying to show Crow respect. I meant, at least running it by him would be nice I think but, it's your choice. You're staff, I'm not.
04-29-2013, 01:49 PM
gimme a luv spill god king plsssssss Tounge

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
04-29-2013, 02:29 PM
(04-29-2013 01:49 PM)Dantresh Wrote:  gimme a luv spill god king plsssssss Tounge

I've got a love potion you can drink. Just ignore the fizzle in it. I promise if you drink it, your entire body will receive passionate loving for hours ;D

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
04-29-2013, 04:03 PM
(04-29-2013 09:06 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 08:55 AM)Omega Wrote:  Good idea but, at the same time I don't totally oppose the idea of people asking for a little information because, I know how it feels. If I was an experienced Magus I would try to teach everyone a little something but, totally spoon-feed them or, they wouldn't learn. I also like your creating a spell thread, I just need to learn to channel my energy and the process will be simple I believe.

Asking for information and asking for a spell are two different things. Here is an example:

EXAMPLE 1:

I'm going to create a spell to get a better job but I don't know of any herbs that are associated with finances and money. Can anyone help me?

vs

EXAMPLE 2:

Yeah, uh....I'm looking for a better job. Anyone got a spell for that?

See the difference? Example one is actually putting forth effort and doing the work themselves, they just need some help along the way. Example 2 wants people to do the work for them, all they do is cast it and sit back waiting for results. Wrong way to go about almost any endeavor in life IMO.

Very good examples Smiling Thanks for including my thread too Happy btw, it should read "member Shadow HAS" rather than "have." ... Unless you think grammar is a mother fucking joke! Lol

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
04-29-2013, 04:47 PM
(04-29-2013 02:29 PM)Shadow Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 01:49 PM)Dantresh Wrote:  gimme a luv spill god king plsssssss Tounge

I've got a love potion you can drink. Just ignore the fizzle in it. I promise if you drink it, your entire body will receive passionate loving for hours ;D

awsum ;3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  latin spell break up.? belphguy 8 87 Today 03:28 AM
Last Post: packedenergy
  dani &liber spell. belphguy 1 87 10-08-2017 02:16 PM
Last Post: HellDevil
  Using a custom sigil for a love spell Babel 18 447 09-12-2017 10:27 PM
Last Post: Babel
  Experience with lust spell New 6 1 174 09-12-2017 09:14 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  In a bad place, need help figuring out what spell/ritual to do. Lucifette 19 696 09-12-2017 05:06 AM
Last Post: Lucifette