Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Spell Begging
04-29-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 09:05 PM by sweetmistake.)
All ppl wants to make the furom runs smooth to make a better helping each one.. As god-king says to sum up forum cant run by each own as well as the admin. There are sayin two head better than one..

And to omega your also helping the site better though despite of open ideas from other.

As for all ppl want to help the site be help and open mind to those suggestion to all sharing idea be not offended though.

Btw sorry my english im share my idea .again my msgs.

Maybe spell begging sound road to say for all even to the ppl want to visit the and wanting for help.. Not because he/she need for help maybe we just talk or may ask why he want that spell.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 10:10 PM
ask and u shall be given illusions create and you are akin to a god.
06-14-2013, 01:58 AM
nice post. keep it up mate.
01-18-2014, 11:30 PM
Maybe my understanding of the occult is warped or incorrect, but I've always thought, and still think to this day that a spell created by a beginner should and will never be as powerful and effective as one created by a more experiences wizard/occultist.

I don't know why I think this way, but it is one of my core beliefs, does anyone agree with me or am I alone on this?

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2014, 11:43 PM
(01-18-2014 11:30 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  Maybe my understanding of the occult is warped or incorrect, but I've always thought, and still think to this day that a spell created by a beginner should and will never be as powerful and effective as one created by a more experiences wizard/occultist.

I don't know why I think this way, but it is one of my core beliefs, does anyone agree with me or am I alone on this?

I disagree. In many cases the most powerful magic comes from within, regardless of experience level. How? Because when you design your own spells, take the time to make and prepare the tools yourself, research the candle colors, planetary hours, drawing out your own sigls and seals, create the words to the spell and design the spell/ritual format, it all adds immense personal power to the work so raising the energy (as is usually required) isn't so much necessary any longer.

Taking a spell from a book, online or from someone else requires you to raise energy yourself, doing it yourself lessens the need for this, though it's always a good thing to do anyway. Not to mention that all spells at one point didn't exist. Someone had to create them, be that someone a human or spirit. Just because the spell appeared in the 1500's doesn't mean it's any more powerful than one created yesterday. There's nothing wrong with using established spells and rituals. The bulk of the work I do is from established sources. But every once and a while I get that creative spark and design the working myself. The results are usually better.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
01-18-2014, 11:51 PM
(01-18-2014 11:43 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(01-18-2014 11:30 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  Maybe my understanding of the occult is warped or incorrect, but I've always thought, and still think to this day that a spell created by a beginner should and will never be as powerful and effective as one created by a more experiences wizard/occultist.

I disagree. In many cases the most powerful magic comes from within, regardless of experience level. How? Because when you design your own spells, take the time to make and prepare the tools yourself, research the candle colors, planetary hours, drawing out your own sigls and seals, create the words to the spell and design the spell/ritual format, it all adds immense personal power to the work so raising the energy (as is usually required) isn't so much necessary any longer.

Taking a spell from a book, online or from someone else requires you to raise energy yourself, doing it yourself lessens the need for this, though it's always a good thing to do anyway. Not to mention that all spells at one point didn't exist. Someone had to create them, be that someone a human or spirit. Just because the spell appeared in the 1500's doesn't mean it's any more powerful than one created yesterday. There's nothing wrong with using established spells and rituals. The bulk of the work I do is from established sources. But every once and a while I get that creative spark and design the working myself. The results are usually better.

I see, maybe it's just the understanding I obtained from mainstream media.

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
01-19-2014, 06:59 AM
(01-18-2014 11:51 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  I see, maybe it's just the understanding I obtained from mainstream media.

99% of the time anything dealing with the occult from the mainstream media is designed to either scare you or entertain you. Some of what they display may be based on reality but the bulk is just the magic of Hollywood, not real magic.

01-19-2014, 08:20 AM
(01-19-2014 06:59 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(01-18-2014 11:51 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  I see, maybe it's just the understanding I obtained from mainstream media.

99% of the time anything dealing with the occult from the mainstream media is designed to either scare you or entertain you. Some of what they display may be based on reality but the bulk is just the magic of Hollywood, not real magic.

I agree.Happy
05-26-2014, 10:53 PM
I only beg for sex....but you didn't mention that so....

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
05-26-2014, 10:59 PM
(05-26-2014 10:53 PM)Mider2009 Wrote:  I only beg for sex....but you didn't mention that so....

Why would you beg for sex?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's the biggest thing that you've accomplished magically (most successful spell)? Phoenixrising 3 52 Today 05:02 AM
Last Post: proxincz.
  The importance of physical links in spell work Mider2009 16 325 03-22-2017 03:33 AM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Experiences with the Inann/Ishtar apple spell? Scarred 0 113 03-17-2017 03:14 AM
Last Post: Scarred
  What is a spell? Ontical 15 329 03-09-2017 05:34 PM
Last Post: Ontical
  Paying for spell work AFTER results exist? funkyman 30 591 03-08-2017 12:55 AM
Last Post: juledianwindrider