Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Spell Begging
10-25-2016, 10:19 AM
Ok, there we go. A fine policy. They were indeed annoying.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2017, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2017 10:38 PM by Next.)
I'm a full-time occultist and it boggles my mind why anyone would attempt to forcibly create or cast a spell. Everything is already a spell, naturally. The spiritual mechanism behind all of it doesn't care about what you think your life should be. Any apparent results are synchronicity. If you're supposed to have a better job, you'll get it whenever it happens, even if you've done nothing for it. IMO an understanding of astrology would be a better use of time. It's pretty arrogant/childish/delusional to think you can force nature to do something on your ego's timeline.

If you want ego stuff ("I want a better job by x date"), use ego means to get it. Pester somebody with connections, plaster your resume all over town, etc. If you try to use spiritual means, you're on nature's schedule.

I think magicians who try to force things are confused about whether they're members of the spiritual world or the physical world. You can't be both. It's psychologically impossible. Get spiritual stuff with spiritual means. Get physical stuff with physical means.

You want ego stuff = member of physical world

You want spiritual stuff = member of spiritual world

It's like how I had to realize that I can't have a spiritual husband AND a physical one. If you have both, one is fake. The fake one is pure greed and nothing but narcissism. For me, a physical husband would've been fake. That was when I realized I'm a member of the spiritual world.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The importance of physical links in spell work Mider2009 16 245 03-22-2017 03:33 AM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Experiences with the Inann/Ishtar apple spell? Scarred 0 58 03-17-2017 03:14 AM
Last Post: Scarred
  What is a spell? Ontical 15 237 03-09-2017 05:34 PM
Last Post: Ontical
  Paying for spell work AFTER results exist? funkyman 30 514 03-08-2017 12:55 AM
Last Post: juledianwindrider
  Necronomicon spell book/ The 72 sigils of power proxincz 26 1,388 02-26-2017 09:38 AM
Last Post: Sector 13