Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spell to bring friends or book that has similar spells
01-14-2018, 10:20 AM
Does anyone know of any spells to bring friends?
Or any book about that kind of magic?
Thank you in advance !!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2018, 11:11 AM
Good qestion. But besides goetia. I will recomend to chk Grieg deities, since tey are multipurpose .
01-14-2018, 11:14 AM
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-How-to-Cr...ells-Rites

^^ spell on how to make friends, and how to make your own spells.

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2018, 11:41 AM
(01-14-2018 11:11 AM)belphguy Wrote:  Good qestion. But besides goetia. I will recomend to chk Grieg deities, since tey are multipurpose .

Sorry Belp, I did not understand.
Do you say Greek Deities?

Quote:http://wizardforums.com/Thread-How-to-Cr...ells-Rites

^^ spell on how to make friends, and how to make your own spells.

~:Shin:~

I'll check this topic Shinichi.
Thank you.
01-14-2018, 10:21 PM
1st pentacle of mercury, yellow candle, some cloves, honeysuckle and lavender. carve, dress with prayed over olive oil or a general condition oil (i would t use can can but plenty of others) - burn candle , pray, carry seal in your pocket when going to social situations.
01-27-2018, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 03:40 AM by Kath.)
Be confident, relaxed, enjoy the time you spend interacting with others, smile, make eye contact, be funny, but favor self depreciating humor over humor at others' expense.

be (genuinely) interested in what others have to say. not the weather, i mean when they light up inside, because they're talking about something interesting to them. encourage them to talk about what they rarely get to talk about but want to.

imagine between you and everyone else a series of strings, carrying various currents to and fro. with these threads in mind, make yourself radiant, in a warm and kind way. Do not shy away from the currents from others, they inform your empathy. care, but do not be yourself swayed, instead remain radiant.

Engage people, talk to them. it can start with the weather or something small, but look for more personal segues for the conversation to take. If someone has or does something you admire, tell them, and ask them about it. Don't be fake, just compliment things you really like. Imagine others as a treasure trove of stories and ideas and accomplishments. have fun exploring all of that.

Avoid politics and religion... UNLESS, the other person demonstrates that they are capable of disagreeing with the views of whatever camp/position they feel most close to. Anyone who drinks the koolaid of their paradigm group, cannot handle disagreement or differing views. Those who are more broad minded can though, be sure which sort you're talking to before broaching these topics.

Be willing to ignore others' interaction cues. If someone turns your interaction with them down a more negative path, simply ignore their effort, and push things down a more positive path anyway. Most human interaction is actually "reaction". If you non-react to unwanted stimuli, and instead create a new stimuli for the other person to react to, you can greatly (GREATLY) influence how your interaction with them will go.

talk less than 50% of the time.

Be "perfectly fine" with who you yourself are while alone. Most people aren't perfectly fine alone, they will be drawn to your strength.
Have fun interacting with people if you want them to have fun interacting with you.

i mean, that's the basics... you could get real in depth with NLP, intrusive energy manipulation, mind reading, 'interrupts', mesmerism, cult of personality, etc. but really there's no need for full-on mind-f*cking magic if you just wanna make friends.
I find that I can generally make friends even with people (or entities) who are initially very hostile. I'm not saying that you have any moral obligation to make friends with hostile people, I more view it as a sort of "challenge". At any rate, it demonstrates that you can learn to be very socially adept if you really put your mind to it. For reference sake, I was probably somewhere around a 1 or a 2 in social standing my freshman year of high school. Now i'm at least a 5! hehehehe, seriously though, i "peaked out", you know 11 on the 1-10 scale... but i found that deep down I didn't like being TOO good at interacting with other sentients. or rather part of me did, but part of me didnt. So i scaled things back quite a bit.

perhaps a better approach would be "how can i use magic to make myself feel more confident in social situations?" etc. like, the concepts above^^^ you can practice magic to make all of these social principals easier to do, and they will DRAMATICALLY impact your social life.
01-27-2018, 09:17 AM
i agree with Kath

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thoughts on "Taking Back" a Spell seisatsu 12 148 Yesterday 03:45 AM
Last Post: Thesombra
  How to Create Your Own Spells & Rites Brother MOLOCH 969 22 1,982 05-24-2018 01:50 AM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969
  A Binding Love Spell The God-King 513 136,498 05-23-2018 07:38 PM
Last Post: Emperor Time
  marriage spell. belphguy 16 432 05-17-2018 03:14 PM
Last Post: fraterlaetus
  Latin spells tmer 11 245 05-15-2018 01:47 PM
Last Post: fraterlaetus