Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages
09-06-2017, 07:24 AM
I started this thread for the sharing of ideas and to help everybody's who has a problem with money curses and financial jinxs and money binding spells all of which that prevents you from been wealth and prosperous in this life.

Here we will not judge others life style and misfortunes but to try to aid and assisst each other in remediating our stitution through magical means.

Here I ask you to share freely you're own experience in overcoming this dilemma in our ever day life.

What spell that work for you ?
What spirits help you to overcome this ?
What baths candle incense etc. did you use ?
What magical practice did you adapted to your daily practice to help over come this problem ?
What magical strategy did you apply over time ?
What magical books did you read that provide you with solutions ?
What personal gnosis that aided you with this problem ?
What seals and talisman's did you created for this ?
Etc.......

All ideas here are accepted from all magical paths and traditions out there thank you.

Our goal here is to find what works and what don't so others can benefit from this knowledge in bettering their life's and to formulates magical strategies to overcome hardship and poverty in life to the mundane person to the full time sorcerer or sorceress

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Ya made 2 threads of the same name.
09-06-2017, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 03:05 PM by obeahman101.)
Hey thanks for showing me that zackduckers I did even notice it , that's why I don't like to use my phone to type noting on the forum I make to many mistakes I prefer to use my notebook instead

One off the spirit I use is clauneck from the grimorium verum to overcome money troubles ,he is under the duke syrach and this demon is much loved by Lucifer.

Clauneck has the power to grant you great wealth and bring you goods of all kind and is good at making pact with the one working with him.

Clauneck love's animals sacrifices like birds and small mammals like rabbits and you can give him white overproof rum and candles of different colors has offering's I will post more on this spirit later

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.
09-15-2017, 03:44 AM
Bune from the lesser key of soloman is next on my agenda to contact and work with money troubles and solution's

09-15-2017, 05:12 AM
Suppose I could bribe those spirits you want to call to break the money curses, and cause them to onto the effects...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have a sinister idea. Jaeganthorn 26 810 Yesterday 03:00 PM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Magical life hacks Wylandriah91 13 437 09-21-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Is it a good idea to... Wretched Messiah 30 598 09-17-2017 02:01 PM
Last Post: Shadow
  An Idea From Master Magician Heilsweg 27 649 09-15-2017 09:50 PM
Last Post: Knight of the Temple
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 0 110 09-06-2017 07:07 AM
Last Post: obeahman101