Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spells offers
01-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Post: #1
Welcome, all users of this forum , my name is Andy Kring . I am leader of OOSM - Order Of Serpent Magic i am also member of The Brotherhood Of The Snake.
In the past i have opened with my team a website , me and my team decided to stop supporting and doing updates on our website and focus more on our spells. We have found this forum , asking one of our customers for more info on how did he discover us , we knew we would not have to use any type of magic on him to find this out , because he would willingly tell us what we wanted to know and this is how we found this.
My team of spell casters is of me and 3 more people. We are in this business for 27 years already. We are performing our service in exchange for money , we do love spells , luck spells , money spells and curse spells . We grow from 1 customer to 5000 customers! We are proud of our efforts and dedication , we first started offering and selling our service in small village,then after years we moved to town to promote ourselves and our service , we went from 0$ to millions earned. People did pay us money but we returned them 30 x times more money then they had paid us. Then after that we moved to internet .
On our previous website we had prices higher then we will have right now , we lower the price , because we hit 5000 customers successfully , this is why we decided to lower the money needed for our spells. We had levels of spells before but we put down this option. We lowered price because of 5000 customers but this was not the only reason , me and my team decided after many years of being together that everything has an end and we decided to end all of this on 23.3.2017. We are running huge discount for this last 3 months of me and my team being together , performing spells. On 23.3.2017. We will hit 10 000 days passed since the beginning of selling our spells. This is last 3 months that me and my team will spend together , we really want to make more people aware of our powers and knowledge , we wanna help . Below is listed price of spells , those spells were lowered by 70% from original prices duo to discount. This is one time in a life offer!

Description of spells :

Money spell , price is 500$ , chance of success is 80% , chance of failure is 20%.
Time to get results : between 7-23 days
Cost of ingredients and materials needed for spell : 200$

Love spell , price is 500$ , chance of success is 90% , chance of failure is 10%.
Time to get results : between 2-18 days
Cost of ingredients and materials needed for spell : 100$

Luck spell , price is 1000$ , chance of success is 95% , chance of failure is 5$.
Time to get results : between 4-21 days
Cost of ingredients and materials needed for spell : 300$

Curse spell - you decide what we do , you can give us some details what you want from us to do , to that individual , many options are available , just some of them are: destroying someone love life , destroying someone job , taking his/her life , taking life of his/her pet , taking life of member of his/her family , making him/her blind , making him/her become a disabled person like losing his finger , arm , leg . Price of this spell is 2000$ chance of success is 100%, chance of failure is 0%.
All percent(%) calculation are and were calculated by myself and each member of my team , we published it , as they were calculated by experience of our previous customers . We calculated them in a way that if in this past years of our work and service for example 200 people bought curse spell from us and decided to make certain enemy of them or individual , disabled person like losing of his leg , finger or anything similar to it. Results were , that all of them were successful , and all reported positive results in matter of weeks.

Price of curse spell is , as previously stated 2000$ , chance of success is 100% , chance of failure is 0%.
Time to get results : between 1-15 days
Cost of ingredients and materials needed for spell : 400$

For money spell we need customer : country name, his/her first name , his/her last name , his/her age , gender , picture .

For love spell we need customer : country name , his/her first name , his/her last name ,his/her age , gender , picture . And from person they want to use this love spell on we need his/her : country name , his/her first name , his/her last name , his/her age , gender and picture. Details how you want this spell to manifest itself.

For luck spell we need customer : country name , his/her first name , his/her last name , his/her age , gender , picture .

For curse spell we need customer : country name , his/her first name , his/her last name , his/her age , gender , picture . And from person they want to use this curse spell on we need his/her : country name , his/her first name , his/her last name , his/her age , gender and picture. Details how you want this spell to manifest itself.


Payment method : paysafecard,bitcoin - this is the easiest and fastest way. Before we accepted PayPal and MasterCard but fees to our customers were to high and we decided to calculate everything . And we made a decision to only accept paysafecard and bitcoin for benefits of our customers and for benefit of ourselves. PayPal just takes too much of a percentage.


Note : We wont share any personal informations you give us.

Contact info :

Email Address : [email protected]
Skype : Andy Kring Serpent
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Post: #2
Aren't u the same person whom the member " death is coming" hired for luck.. money spells?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 09:00 PM by Andy Kring.)
Post: #3
(01-08-2017 08:56 PM)HellDevil Wrote:  Aren't u the same person whom the member " death is coming" hired for luck.. money spells?

I do not know of any person who hired me and my team , with that name you just posted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 09:10 PM by HellDevil.)
Post: #4
I am talking about this thread..

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Money-Luc...#pid332261

I am 101% sure it was you, whom he hired

Anyways I am not sure if anyone would buy your services as you have only 1-2 posts.. Yiu should give 1-2 free services first to make people know if you are a scammer or not.

Good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Post: #5
(01-08-2017 09:05 PM)HellDevil Wrote:  I am talking about this thread..

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Money-Luc...#pid332261

I am 101% sure it was you, whom he hired

Anyways I am not sure if anyone would buy your services as you have only 1-2 posts.. Yiu should give 1-2 free services first to make people know if you are a scammer or not.

Good luck

Yes , he did hired us , we had found on our client contact info email similar to his username , and from reading his thread its confirmed that he hired us. We do not offer free service of any type of spell . We are real spell casters , people can buy spell from us or they can choose not to buy spell from us , it is their choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Post: #6
Good luck with your sales! Smiling
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 09:30 PM by Andy Kring.)
Post: #7
(01-08-2017 09:19 PM)HellDevil Wrote:  Good luck with your sales! Smiling

Thanks for support. We are stopping selling spells in 3 months this is why we presented ourselves on this forum to get more people , to which we can help, be it curse spell,love spell,luck spell or money spell. Example is love spell which cost 500$ , ingredients + materials cost = 100$ and we have 400$ left and well we split that money in 4 ways ,
4 people = 100$ to each , so it is not like we will become rich because someone bought our spell but we still want to make some money out of our energy and time spend on doing it.
And most people who bought spell from us and had a success ask us why you do not want to put spell on yourself or some member of your team ? And i answer them that it is not possible for us to put spell on each of us inside of team or on our selves, because we still are under pact with powerful deity which we made pact 27 years ago , after this pact pass and we accomplished not doing spell on ourselves and 9 more rules which we cannot share. We will be free people and we will be capable and allowed to use all that we learned from this deity on ourselves. However if we failed , sad faith is upon me and my team.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 10:14 PM
Post: #8
I mean no offence here, BUT?

But This is a forum that support the newbee, putting up posts that readers can learn from.

But you you are not here to learn and it seems that you only need business and to me you are not a friend I can refer.

But you have got so much knowledge that earn you wealth and are not the type that share your precious "knowlege" with any.

But you should try to post magick styles and advises to the practing but not adept.

But, you should write simple spells that the ingredient is not far from the kitchen.

But, you should have posted cheap love spells and if any would want something with more advance skills to contact your lead.

You see now, that that if you are what you claim giving out a little to the forum would not hurt and the readers would judge the authenticity of what simple spells you have posted.

But, But... If this has really make you uncomfortable, I am .????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 08:13 PM by Magickinqu.)
Post: #9
(01-08-2017 10:14 PM)Poiel Wrote:  I mean no offence here, BUT?

But This is a forum that support the newbee, putting up posts that readers can learn from.

But you you are not here to learn and it seems that you only need business and to me you are not a friend I can refer.

But you have got so much knowledge that earn you wealth and are not the type that share your precious "knowlege" with any.

But you should try to post magick styles and advises to the practing but not adept.

But, you should write simple spells that the ingredient is not far from the kitchen.

But, you should have posted cheap love spells and if any would want something with more advance skills to contact your lead.

You see now, that that if you are what you claim giving out a little to the forum would not hurt and the readers would judge the authenticity of what simple spells you have posted.

But, But... If this has really make you uncomfortable, I am .????

Me and my team are aware that this forum is a beginner forum. This is posted on occult market section which means business , not on any other section of this forum . We spend 27 years selling spells and 34 years learning and practicing stage magic. I started very young. If you think that we share anything for free you are wrong. This is cheap not expensive , our spells usually cost 70% more then we posted them here , we lowered prices by much.
We sell and perform fake spells , it is your choice to decide do you wish to buy from us a fake spell or you wish to search for some non scammer and pay him 10 times more cash for real results.
If you do not understand the reason why me and my team decided to come to this forum read first post from this thread i had posted.
No your question did not make me uncomfortable , if you have any more questions you can easily post them here and when we have time we will answer them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 12:01 AM
Post: #10
(01-08-2017 10:14 PM)Poiel Wrote:  I mean no offence here, BUT?

But This is a forum that support the newbee, putting up posts that readers can learn from.

But you you are not here to learn and it seems that you only need business and to me you are not a friend I can refer.

But you have got so much knowledge that earn you wealth and are not the type that share your precious "knowlege" with any.

But you should try to post magick styles and advises to the practing but not adept.

But, you should write simple spells that the ingredient is not far from the kitchen.

But, you should have posted cheap love spells and if any would want something with more advance skills to contact your lead.

You see now, that that if you are what you claim giving out a little to the forum would not hurt and the readers would judge the authenticity of what simple spells you have posted.

But, But... If this has really make you uncomfortable, I am .????
actually anyone is free to join and to offer services of Any kind...His bedside manner do to speak kind of shot himself in the food, normally people give a nice introduction and use the boards for a while to build trust, or show a link of reviews from other sites
some free work is a great way to build trust thats true but no one should try to pressure Him into doing so

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Voodoo Spells by Papa Laszlo Papa Laszlo 10 1,563 01-08-2015 01:57 PM
Last Post: Clockwork Ghost

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)