Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Spells offers
01-09-2017, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 01:59 AM by Magickinqu.)
(01-09-2017 12:01 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 10:14 PM)Poiel Wrote:  I mean no offence here, BUT?

But This is a forum that support the newbee, putting up posts that readers can learn from.

But you you are not here to learn and it seems that you only need business and to me you are not a friend I can refer.

But you have got so much knowledge that earn you wealth and are not the type that share your precious "knowlege" with any.

But you should try to post magick styles and advises to the practing but not adept.

But, you should write simple spells that the ingredient is not far from the kitchen.

But, you should have posted cheap love spells and if any would want something with more advance skills to contact your lead.

You see now, that that if you are what you claim giving out a little to the forum would not hurt and the readers would judge the authenticity of what simple spells you have posted.

But, But... If this has really make you uncomfortable, I am .????
actually anyone is free to join and to offer services of Any kind...His bedside manner do to speak kind of shot himself in the food, normally people give a nice introduction and use the boards for a while to build trust, or show a link of reviews from other sites
some free work is a great way to build trust thats true but no one should try to pressure Him into doing so

Usually we are not the ones that need to build others trust but it is the other way around , This is a clear difference between a scammer and a real spell caster , we perform fake but powerful spells. Those who believe and are chosen to have a spell from us are chosen and those that are not chosen to have a spell from us wont have a spell from us .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 01:31 AM
(01-09-2017 01:12 AM)Andy Kring Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 12:01 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 10:14 PM)Poiel Wrote:  I mean no offence here, BUT?

But This is a forum that support the newbee, putting up posts that readers can learn from.

But you you are not here to learn and it seems that you only need business and to me you are not a friend I can refer.

But you have got so much knowledge that earn you wealth and are not the type that share your precious "knowlege" with any.

But you should try to post magick styles and advises to the practing but not adept.

But, you should write simple spells that the ingredient is not far from the kitchen.

But, you should have posted cheap love spells and if any would want something with more advance skills to contact your lead.

You see now, that that if you are what you claim giving out a little to the forum would not hurt and the readers would judge the authenticity of what simple spells you have posted.

But, But... If this has really make you uncomfortable, I am .????
actually anyone is free to join and to offer services of Any kind...His bedside manner do to speak kind of shot himself in the food, normally people give a nice introduction and use the boards for a while to build trust, or show a link of reviews from other sites
some free work is a great way to build trust thats true but no one should try to pressure Him into doing so

Usually we are not the ones that need to build others trust but it is the other way around , This is a clear difference between a scammer and a real spell caster , we perform real and powerful spells. Those who believe and are chosen to have a spell from us are chosen and those that are not chosen to have a spell from us wont have a spell from us .

Do You have any websites or review links that you care to share? With Mages such as Fork Nah Pwen
Brother Moloch, Magick La Croix, the God King etc offering services here, its Doubtful You will get even 1 client otherwise being that You have not been around interacting with any of us..There is two ways we build trust around here to get business, interacting, posting proving your wisdom and skill set Or joining as an established magician with a site or two and some reviews

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2017, 01:36 AM
^ you forgot to add " Magickinqu" in the list above Wink
01-09-2017, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 01:56 AM by Magickinqu.)
(01-09-2017 01:36 AM)HellDevil Wrote:  ^ you forgot to add " Magickinqu" in the list above Wink

Haha
Thanks Smiling I came up looking up to the names mentioned above myself, and learned something from every one of them. I have even learned a Bit from Eating Ass Koetting, but Andy Kring is not on my Radar, and I always give credit where it is due in this game.

To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
01-09-2017, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 05:35 AM by Andy Kring.)
(01-09-2017 01:31 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 01:12 AM)Andy Kring Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 12:01 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  actually anyone is free to join and to offer services of Any kind...His bedside manner do to speak kind of shot himself in the food, normally people give a nice introduction and use the boards for a while to build trust, or show a link of reviews from other sites

Usually we are not the ones that need to build others trust but it is the other way around , This is a clear difference between a scammer and a real spell caster , we perform real and powerful spells. Those who believe and are chosen to have a spell from us are chosen and those that are not chosen to have a spell from us wont have a spell from us .

Do You have any websites or review links that you care to share? With Mages such as Fork Nah Pwen
Brother Moloch, Magick La Croix, the God King etc offering services here, its Doubtful You will get even 1 client otherwise being that You have not been around interacting with any of us..There is two ways we build trust around here to get business, interacting, posting proving your wisdom and skill set Or joining as an established magician with a site or two and some reviews

Me and my team had a website in the past but we stopped doing updates on it , because we did not have much of a free time to do that.
We have lots of reviews both on this forums , other forums and on internet you just have to search for them , we operated mostly on dark web and most of our reviews are there but if you are dedicated you or anyone else can find reviews of our spells like we said on this forum and other forums across the internet. We are selling our spells until 23.3.2017. after that date we are stopping selling them and then we are starting to perform spells on ourselves and we are starting to use this power and knowledge for ourselves and not for others anymore like we did in past . We did not perform any type of magic on ourselves in the past duo to pact rules with deity. Pact ends 23.3.2017.
01-09-2017, 05:56 AM
(01-09-2017 05:34 AM)Andy Kring Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 01:31 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 01:12 AM)Andy Kring Wrote:  Usually we are not the ones that need to build others trust but it is the other way around , This is a clear difference between a scammer and a real spell caster , we perform real and powerful spells. Those who believe and are chosen to have a spell from us are chosen and those that are not chosen to have a spell from us wont have a spell from us .

Me and my team had a website in the past but we stopped doing updates on it , because we did not have much of a free time to do that.
We have lots of reviews both on this forums , other forums and on internet you just have to search for them , we operated mostly on dark web and most of our reviews are there but if you are dedicated you or anyone else can find reviews of our spells like we said on this forum and other forums across the internet. We are selling our spells until 23.3.2017. after that date we are stopping selling them and then we are starting to perform spells on ourselves and we are starting to use this power and knowledge for ourselves and not for others anymore like we did in past . We did not perform any type of magic on ourselves in the past duo to pact rules with deity. Pact ends 23.3.2017.
Good enough Andy, welcome to the board Bro.

01-09-2017, 06:14 PM
(01-09-2017 05:56 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 05:34 AM)Andy Kring Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 01:31 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Do You have any websites or review links that you care to share? With Mages such as Fork Nah Pwen

Good enough Andy, welcome to the board Bro.

Thanks.
01-11-2017, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 03:54 AM by Andy Kring.)
UPDATE!! Me and my team agreed to make extra discount for curse spell. Old price of curse spell is 2000$ before spell is done ,new price is 1500$ , 750$ before the spell is performed and 750$ after the spell shows the results. Discount last from 10.1.2017 until 10.2.2017.

For curse spell we need customer : country name , his/her first name , his/her last name , his/her age , gender , picture . And from person they want to use this curse spell on we need his/her : country name , his/her first name , his/her last name , his/her age , gender and picture. Details how you want this spell to manifest itself.
Curse spell - you decide what we do , you can give us some details what you want from us to do , to that individual , many options are available , just some of them are: destroying someone love life , destroying someone job , taking his/her life , taking life of his/her pet , taking life of member of his/her family , making him/her blind , making him/her become a disabled person like losing his finger , arm , leg . New price of this spell is 1500$ , 750$ before and 750 $ after the spell is done , chance of success is 100%, chance of failure is 0%.
01-12-2017, 01:28 AM
If you can't prove your authenticity, then you might as well stop offering services on here. Too many scammers, be weary WF!
01-12-2017, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:44 AM by Andy Kring.)
(01-12-2017 01:28 AM)goldregime Wrote:  If you can't prove your authenticity, then you might as well stop offering services on here. Too many scammers, be weary WF!

You can prove our authenticity easily with 2 things and those are : dedication and your intelligent.
Search this forum you will find us , search over internet and if you are truly worth our time , if you truly are chosen , if you truly are dedicated , intelligent you will find us. We could easily post links of our customers positive reviews here , but we do not want to , if we do that we would have +100 customers more , and me and my team really cannot and wont perform like 100-200 spells for 100-200 customers more until 23.3.2017. When we are stopping selling our spells. One time in life opportunity we only want those that are chosen and dedicated .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Voodoo Spells by Papa Laszlo Papa Laszlo 10 1,509 01-08-2015 01:57 PM
Last Post: Clockwork Ghost