Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Betting?
12-29-2013, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 10:17 AM by The God-King.)
Anyone here make money, preferably good money, betting on sports games? My parents bet all the time but I've never seen them win. I've heard that sports betting sort of works like stock trading (fundamental analysis that is, not technical) for their most part. I hate sports (though I can tolerate boxing and UFC) with a passion and see no real benefit to it but I'm sure there are people out there making a killing. I need some diversification in my life other than stocks. How can I get started? Do I have to actually like sports or do player/team stat data suffice?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 10:55 AM
(12-29-2013 10:16 AM)The God-King Wrote:  Anyone here make money, preferably good money, betting on sports games? My parents bet all the time but I've never seen them win. I've heard that sports betting sort of works like stock trading (fundamental analysis that is, not technical) for their most part. I hate sports (though I can tolerate boxing and UFC) with a passion and see no real benefit to it but I'm sure there are people out there making a killing. I need some diversification in my life other than stocks. How can I get started? Do I have to actually like sports or do player/team stat data suffice?

I am of the same mind when it comes to sports, if they're not punching each other in the face I am not interested. Anyways, the only people I have seen make money on this are on the end collecting the bets. But you have to do some pretty unscrupulous shit if that's the route you wanna take. I would also be interested in hearing from someone who makes money actually betting on these games however so I am commenting to bump.

Discipline, Determination, Pure Strength through Solitude
Find all posts by this user
12-29-2013, 12:40 PM
(12-29-2013 10:55 AM)frater6of600 Wrote:  I am of the same mind when it comes to sports, if they're not punching each other in the face I am not interested. Anyways, the only people I have seen make money on this are on the end collecting the bets. But you have to do some pretty unscrupulous shit if that's the route you wanna take. I would also be interested in hearing from someone who makes money actually betting on these games however so I am commenting to bump.

You mean I should be a bookie? I dont know, that sounds like some shady mafia type stuff.

12-29-2013, 01:16 PM
(12-29-2013 12:40 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(12-29-2013 10:55 AM)frater6of600 Wrote:  I am of the same mind when it comes to sports, if they're not punching each other in the face I am not interested. Anyways, the only people I have seen make money on this are on the end collecting the bets. But you have to do some pretty unscrupulous shit if that's the route you wanna take. I would also be interested in hearing from someone who makes money actually betting on these games however so I am commenting to bump.

You mean I should be a bookie? I dont know, that sounds like some shady mafia type stuff.

on the contrary its definitely a business you do not want to be affiliated with lol... I have a couple friends who run online betting sites. its shady as fuck.

12-29-2013, 01:38 PM
(12-29-2013 01:16 PM)frater6of600 Wrote:  on the contrary its definitely a business you do not want to be affiliated with lol... I have a couple friends who run online betting sites. its shady as fuck.

But I bet they make a killing dont they?

12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
(12-29-2013 01:38 PM)The God-King Wrote:  
(12-29-2013 01:16 PM)frater6of600 Wrote:  on the contrary its definitely a business you do not want to be affiliated with lol... I have a couple friends who run online betting sites. its shady as fuck.

But I bet they make a killing dont they?

They do but figuring out how to make all that money legal has caused them some headaches from what I understand. It has lead them to other things as well and one of them just closed a deal doing something completely unrelated for close to 100MM he made the connections through his betting biz. I don't know a whole lot about the business itself as I said im not really interested in sports unless it's fairly violent but seems like it has worked for these guys...

01-13-2014, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 01:06 AM by ^^^.)
I won sports bets many many times using "magick" if you wanna call it that way. Sometimes I used pure concentration with emotions, sometimes precognition / "intuition" in meditative states, few times I even accessed the place of mind where ALL information is stored and obtained a correct lottery draw number (but only one, at that time). I also had dreams with correct sport matches results.

yeah, but I also have a long history fighting with powerful "demons" of no self-discipline, doing stupid stuff with the winnings, making totally unnecessary bets ... lol lol lol
01-13-2014, 02:22 AM
(01-13-2014 12:56 AM)^^^ Wrote:  I won sports bets many many times using "magick" if you wanna call it that way. Sometimes I used pure concentration with emotions, sometimes precognition / "intuition" in meditative states, few times I even accessed the place of mind where ALL information is stored and obtained a correct lottery draw number (but only one, at that time). I also had dreams with correct sport matches results.

yeah, but I also have a long history fighting with powerful "demons" of no self-discipline, doing stupid stuff with the winnings, making totally unnecessary bets ... lol lol lol

Did you win any significant amount of money?

01-13-2014, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 03:00 AM by ^^^.)
(01-13-2014 02:22 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(01-13-2014 12:56 AM)^^^ Wrote:  I won sports bets many many times using "magick" if you wanna call it that way. Sometimes I used pure concentration with emotions, sometimes precognition / "intuition" in meditative states, few times I even accessed the place of mind where ALL information is stored and obtained a correct lottery draw number (but only one, at that time). I also had dreams with correct sport matches results.

Did you win any significant amount of money?

not really, the biggest won was like my 2 weeks-salary (if I had a job at that time,lol). but you know what, even if I had won more, I'd have lost it soon anyway. I just had too many loopholes in my game.
01-14-2014, 12:16 PM
I've made $7,000 from sports betting in a month. I didn't go all out, just a few bets here and there. I'm looking into making a sport betting website if you're interested.