Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Betting?
01-14-2014, 01:43 PM
Interested in gambling or being part of the team?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2014, 02:01 PM
(01-14-2014 01:43 PM)The God-King Wrote:  Interested in gambling or being part of the team?
I'm interested in gambling and being part of a team but, I like to work with serious individuals. Sports betting involves a lot of statistical work and analytically, so it's not all fun and games. But, we can make good money.
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2015, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 03:17 AM by The God-King.)
I'm making good money as part of a team at:

LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR

I personally know the guy running the forum. Little stand off-ish, but some of the systems there work; A3 (undefeated), Source Selections - X5 plays are doing ok making money also. Plus there's other things.

Good Luck

Knowledge is merely knowing; Wisdom is the proper application of that knowledge...
01-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Sorry about the link! Wasn't thinking

Knowledge is merely knowing; Wisdom is the proper application of that knowledge...
01-24-2015, 12:08 AM
I do bet on European soccer under overs. Sometimes the bookies have them priced wrong and a bit of statistical analysis can help you pick some favourable bets. I have just about 0 interest in team sports but I like to make money and it appeals to the Stock Trader in me.

Previously I worked with a few other people using Associative Remote viewing for Sports bets. It worked quite well but involves a lot of work doing the sessions, judging the results and picking the associated targets.
10-14-2015, 06:10 AM
Hello brothers, i need your help, i do work for people, and now i have some drug dealers and scammers who need my help, but i don't know how to do the work.. pls can you be of help? they do loose there client, almost in time of payment, they want success in all they do. pls
10-15-2015, 03:01 AM
(10-14-2015 06:10 AM)WizardLord12 Wrote:  Hello brothers, i need your help, i do work for people, and now i have some drug dealers and scammers who need my help, but i don't know how to do the work.. pls can you be of help? they do loose there client, almost in time of payment, they want success in all they do. pls

Why did you put this under Sports betting?

What amounts of money are you talking about?

Are you an insider, or someone they just ask for spells?

Western U.S?..or.....???
10-15-2015, 01:50 PM
I do not gamble, but I do pay attention to college football (USA). I see alot of sport tickets and like to help others complete quick pick tickets. I advise them to do the easiest won bets. Find low scoring teams matched together with an over or under of 60 or more and pick under. You automatically have a winning ticket to begin with, it takes the low scoring teams you have chosen to score enough to beat you. SEC teams are highly defense based teams so target them.

10-15-2015, 11:39 PM
(10-15-2015 01:50 PM)Becan Hart Wrote:  I do not gamble, but I do pay attention to college football (USA). I see alot of sport tickets and like to help others complete quick pick tickets. I advise them to do the easiest won bets. Find low scoring teams matched together with an over or under of 60 or more and pick under. You automatically have a winning ticket to begin with, it takes the low scoring teams you have chosen to score enough to beat you. SEC teams are highly defense based teams so target them.

Sometimes SEC teams like to run up the score though.

Still, not bad.
11-20-2015, 02:10 AM
Congratulations Holly Holm! 14-1 underdog.

Destroyed Ronda Rousey.

Will not get even 1/100th the press. Fk Dana White.

#andNEW