Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Staff Application
04-04-2012, 02:09 AM
Wizard Forums is always looking for qualified members to become a part of the staff team. Please do not post in this thread unless you are applying. If you wish to be considered please make a post in this thread answering the following questions.

1. How old are you?
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where?
3. What's your computer specs?
4. What is your favorite WF section?
5. How would you improve WF?
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us?
7. Anything else you'd like to add?

I will pick applicants over time, as needed. Do not PM me with applications, and do not post in this thread anything other than applications.

[Image: ihHkl9DpHjvxp.png]
Become what you are
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 02:14 AM
1. How old are you? 18
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Never.
3. What's your computer specs? i7 overclocked, 6gb, 2gb graphics, 1tb.
4. What is your favorite WF section? Announcements and Feedback and Lounge.
5. How would you improve WF? No idea.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? Around the same as I was on hf.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? No.

GOAT DEVIL 2013
"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 02:18 AM
1. How old are you? 15
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? I don't remember.
3. What's your computer specs? What kind of question is this?
4. What is your favorite WF section? Philosophy and Psychology
5. How would you improve WF? I'm probably the best here, stoner sucks.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? Around the same as I was on hf.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? No.
04-04-2012, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 02:44 AM by ven0m.)
1. How old are you? 19
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Moderator..www.monetizationforums.com..it's closed atm.
3. What's your computer specs? core i3, 4GB ram,1 GB gfx,500GB HDD..I don't know if I answered it correctly.
4. What is your favorite WF section? Graphics,lounge,wraith, Human manipulation.
5. How would you improve WF? By doing the staff duty and being active and posting good stuffs.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us?~30Hrs
7. Anything else you'd like to add?Well what happened to the current staffs.They are pretty HQ and cool imo.
And yeah thanks for reading this. Smiling

Edit: 1st three posts and all the from the Wraiths..kewl Happy Cool

BUSY IRL
[Image: 4R7Dnyo.gif]
04-04-2012, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 05:37 AM by Dr.BrokenGod.)
1. How old are you? I am 18

2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? I am an staff member on one other forum where I have 9 month of experience Here is a link: SEF, and I have been admin on few other forums but they got closed due owners bad handling. I am really experienced in solving problems and since I am so active there is no moderating notification opened for long.

3. What's your computer specs? I have a acer aspire 5755G 8GB RAM, 2GB GPU, i5 3.0 CPU. Which I bring with me everywhere. And I have a workstation in my school where I am often active with about 4 computers.

4. What is your favorite WF section? My favorite section would be Philosophy and Psychology, this is at least the section I want to spend most time in, other one would be Human manipulation but there is not enough interest in it but I am planing on writing some interesting tutorials to make it more fun. Other than that I like Lounge but mostly I must admit I love the entire forum. I choose only those two since I came here because of this topics but entire forum is brilliant.

5. How would you improve WF? I am an active member who can actively moderate any section and help around forums in any way it is needed. I am also active and have experience moderating MyBB forums and other boards and am pretty good with handling member problems. Also when I do my staff work I am writing my answers and help members with allot of details so they can continue posting as soon as possible. I will post tutorials and warn member. I am not one of those people who warn others and do nothing else. I will try to help members and have a conversation with them and try to improve their replies and actions.

Over week I can commit 4 hours and on weekends and holidays I can spend over 10h online and about 6 or more on WF. Hey summer is coming and I have all nights to do something. So about 30h if holiday 50+

7. Anything else you'd like to add? I think I said all I wanted to say. I wish good luck to everyone who applies.

04-04-2012, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 03:17 AM by Hatix.)
1. How old are you? I'm 16 years old.
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? I've been an Administrator on several forums now, none being highly popular, yet, had a total of 800+ members. Forums such as: HabboDiscussion, TechGaming, SkyrimForums and I've owned my own forums such as TechME and CodeME, two forums that didn't really get anywhere due to lack of funds.
3. What's your computer specs? I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUS) 3.00 GHz. 4.50 GB, 64-Bit Operating System.4608MB RAM.
4. What is your favorite WF section?My favorite section within Wizard Forums is The Lounge, Graphics & Literature.
5. How would you improve WF? I could improve Wizard Forums with tutorials, introducing new members to Wizard Forums, staying active, reading all the reported posts given and taking appropriate action.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us?This really varies, I work in a corner shop on my road, so, I'm oftenly called in to work, however, this would only be for 30 minutes or so. I think I could do around 20-30 hours a week. This being as I also have Wizard Forums saved as a Home tab on my iPhone & iPod, so I'm active on it.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? I like to think of myself as an professional contributor to the forum, with Graphic Services, film ratings and so forth. I try my best to post in every 'Introduction' thread to welcome new members to Wizard Forums. I can't think of anything else, I wish good luck to all the other applicants.
04-04-2012, 03:58 AM
1. How old are you? 16
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Yes, I was. I was the Co-Owner of XeroStorm, a forum about everything in general, a friend ran it, but then sold it. I was a Staff member on Market Forums, the forum with over 100k posts, for verification you can ask Crayo, my username over there was Android. I've ran iPlayForum which I shutdown, also xboxboards which I shutdown as well, some may remember it, but it wasn't that popular either.
3. What's your computer specs? I have the following specs:
RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1333Mhz (2x2x2x2(in slots))
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB GDDR5
Processor/CPU: Intel i7-860 Stock 2.93Ghz @OC'd at 3.4GHz
HDD: 1 Terabyte(not sure which TBH, my PC is from 2009 Dec)
Motherboard: P55M-UD2

As stated above, I've bought this PC in 2009, December, so the specs are still pretty good considering that I only upgraded my RAM.
4. What is your favorite WF section? My favorite section would be the Graphics Section, The Lounge, or News & Announcements. I really love those three to be honest.
5. How would you improve WF? I'd protect the forum against spammers, LQ posters, and so on. I'd try my best to keep WF clean from the rulebreakers. Sometimes I see posts which're completely offtopic in some threads, even in my application thread which I'd junk/delete.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? It really depends, I won't lie but I can say that I visit WF every half hour or hour when I got free time. There is no range for me in hours, but I visit them every now and then as I sure am not hooking up here "6" hours a day with constant refreshing as that would be ridiclous, but if I really need to say, then it would be around 7 hours by going on and off, which means I wouldn't browse the forum for straight 7 hours, but come online at times in that period.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? I've a lot of moderation experiences, especially in the MyBB forum since I only been a staff member MyBB based forums. As said above, Market Forums was a big forum with many posts a day so strict moderation was a must. Nonetheless, good luck to all the other applicants.

[Image: MYLSS.png]
GFX Wizard Leader | WF News
•?((¯°·._.• ωιzαя∂ fσяυмѕ •._.·°¯))؟•
04-04-2012, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 04:18 AM by Sythor.)
1. How old are you? I am 16 years old
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Yes, I've owned a few private server sites in which I managed forums and everything server sided also.
3. What's your computer specs? Intel Core i5 Cpu @ 3.00 GHz| 8Gb ram| 3TB HD
4. What is your favorite WF section? I really couldn't choose one, I like them all currently (everyone's nice in every section, rare for a forums site).
5. How would you improve WF? Well I myself have come to WF to learn more about events in my life and I think it's important that staff members are on the same page (after all, they are normal members themselves). I would be quite active as a member (getting more so now) as I'm currently sick and spend about 7-10 hours a day on the internet or watching T.V. I am also strick, but not rude, caring, but not one to easily cave in.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? Well with my current situation (that sadly wont be going away in the near future) I have a lot of spare time, so with my normal 7-10 hours, I would say 5 hours a day or more so 35-65 hours a week.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? Nothing really else to say on my end, I'm just looking for something to take up some time and so far this community has been great to me, really has grown on me.

Thanks,
Sythor
04-04-2012, 05:31 AM
1. How old are you?
I'm 17 years old.

2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where?
Yes. I've served as the leader of The Graphics Masters on HF for about half a year, then I resigned due to private personal matters. I was also a staff member on GFXForums.net for almost a year. I resigned there too, for the same private personal matters. I've also been admin and/or staff on various other small forums. Currently I'm not a staff member on any forums so I'll have enough time to devote to WF.

3. What's your computer specs?
AMD Athlon II X3 450, 3.20 GHz
6.00 gb RAM
NVidea GTX 550 Ti

4. What is your favorite WF section?
Scientific discussion. Mainly Philosophy and Psychology, Economy and Politics and Human Manipulation. I'm a scientific mind, I do not assume or take answers for granted, I'm curious about the path rather than the destination. That's why these forums intrigue me.

5. How would you improve WF?
Although I am young I do know myself very well. As a staff member I gain a certain motivation to become and continue being that one person you can rely on and that one person that is active, enthusiastic and doesn't cause problems. Through experience I've learned that I can take a lot of responsibility upon myself and I know how to deal with people, I know how to solve disputes and I know when to back down and leave the issue for a higher authority. Taking trivial tasks out of your hands and ensuring a satisfied environment on the forum will by my value and improvement to it.
The forum is young, there are many small, mainly personal, details I'd like to see changed. Only through trial and error one will reach the ultimate form.

During work days one or two hours, daily. That would be more in the weekends.

7. Anything else you'd like to add?
I'm a mature, independent and experienced forum moderator. Creativity and knowledge of people are my strengths and I can ensure you that if appointed to any moderating position I will not disappoint you.

Thank you.

FREE RESOURCES
www.creativemarket.com
04-04-2012, 06:45 AM
(04-04-2012 02:43 AM)ven0m Wrote:  Well what happened to the current staffs.They are pretty HQ and cool imo.
Nothing happened to them. They're great. We just need additional staff members.

[Image: ihHkl9DpHjvxp.png]
Become what you are
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Staff Member The God-King 22 2,995 02-16-2014 06:24 AM
Last Post: Stoner
  New staff addition: The God-King Crow 39 3,419 01-17-2013 02:04 AM
Last Post: xtinguish
  New Staff member - Ghost of Zlogonje Crow 47 4,966 05-09-2012 12:54 PM
Last Post: xtinguish